Ariana Grande - 'eternal sunshine'

ariananext

No really? How the hell did Ari do this? Not even Taylor couldn’t stop Midnights from L-WORDING an good full day before the release date 

Edited by Yog
  • Like 1

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• State of Grace.

22 minutes ago, Communion said:

I really can't believe she... possibly really did this. That despite personal up's and down's, massive public backlash, and some of her closest collaborators now going off on their own, she's possibly going to deliver what could be her most well-produced, most lyrically meaningful, and clearest artistic statement of her career.. all when left to her own devices in a studio in New York City for a month with Max Martin's password. :jonny6:

This is the moment of her career where she's forced to stand on her own for the first time and... she might just actually nail it? :jonny6:

This just made me tear up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yog said:

No really? How the hell did Ari do this? Not even Taylor couldn’t stop Midnights from L-WORDING an good full day before the release date 

saved it on a usb stick :clap3:

• Haha 1

does itunes still usually do their 30 minutes early uploads??

I already like it more than Positions from just the snippets alone

Edited by shinyshimmery
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Yog said:

I think Republic records found a new way to avoid leaking it 

:jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Yog said:

No really? How the hell did Ari do this? Not even Taylor couldn’t stop Midnights from leaking an good full day before the release date 

At least two actually, I listened to it on a Wednesday afternoon I remember… but yeah this is insane, I haven’t found a full leak ANYWHERE and even Renaissance had leaked weeks prior… this might be the most highly anticipated yet securely guarded album by an A-list singer I fear…

Edited by lapisnour

1 minute ago, liammmmacbtw said:

does itunes still usually do their 30 minutes early uploads??

Not anymore, sometimes they do 10 min early releases on Apple Music (they did with yes, and?)

27 minutes ago, Communion said:

I really can't believe she... possibly really did this. That despite personal up's and down's, massive public backlash, and some of her closest collaborators now going off on their own, she's possibly going to deliver what could be her most well-produced, most lyrically meaningful, and clearest artistic statement of her career.. all when left to her own devices in a studio in New York City for a month with Max Martin's password. :jonny6:

This is the moment of her career where she's forced to stand on her own for the first time and... she might just actually nail it? :jonny6:

Oh, this era and this album is gonna get us some tissues. :jonny6:

• Like 1

Just now, lapisnour said:

At least two actually, I listened to it on a Wednesday afternoon I remember… but yeah this is insane, I haven’t found a full leak ANYWHERE and even Renaissance had leaked weeks prior… this might be the most highly anticipated yet securely guarded album of the A-list singer I fear…

Midnights had a bunch of songs leaking a couple of days before release with the whole album leaking the day before, even 1989TV and Speak Now TV leaked, props to Ariana and her team I wouldn’t be surprised if there were only physical copies sent to her team and no digital to avoid leaks:clap3:

This feels so longgggg omg i hate ******* waiting. Selfishly wishing she was doing a livestream like she did with sweetener :coffee2:

1 minute ago, Gen said:

Not anymore, sometimes they do 10 min early releases on Apple Music (they did with yes, and?)

knowing apple music they'll release it 24 hours late. they're always somehow messing up A-List pop releases :dies:

• Haha 2

Imperfect for you is going to WRECK me :jonny:

• Like 1

imperfect for you or supernatural should be the third single

We’re soooo close 

1 minute ago, funkaholic said:

knowing apple music they'll release it 24 hours late. they're always somehow messing up A-List pop releases :dies:

Don’t remind me about the mess that was TUN… not available on Apple Music till 3 hours after released… got a Spotify and Youtube Music subscription in case AM messes up

Edited by Gen
  • Like 1

I need ATRL to change the header rn

:ryan3:

Edited by rivingtonrebel
  • Like 3

Just now, Gen said:

Don’t remember about the mess that was TUN… not available on Apple Music till 3 hours after released… got a Spotify and Youtube Music subscription in case AM messes up

ill never forgive or forget the catastrophe that was TUN. you KNOW i got spotify ready - not even gonna bother with apple until 10 mins after release 

2 minutes ago, Migs30283 said:

imperfect for you or supernatural should be the third single

ordinary things >>>>>>>

the album really didn't leak omggg :jonny3: now i'm more convinced those leaks in the past year were from her own producer or somebody in her team 

1 minute ago, funkaholic said:

ill never forgive or forget the catastrophe that was TUN. you KNOW i got spotify ready - not even gonna bother with apple until 10 mins after release 

I remember this. I was PISSED. 

now that i remember, there is no sign of the we cant be friends video. Maybe it will come out at the same time as the yes, and video did.

I haven't been this excited for an album release since years.

1 more hour to go :loki:

She looked SO much better in the Zane Lowe interview

my god the power of dyed brows and self-tanner

Edited by suburbannature
  • Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.