• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

At least we can confirm that based on the snippets this album has some RnB/Hiphop beats in it. :duca:

• Like 1

listening to new Bleachers now, then it’s time to sleep. see ya in the morning, ari :gaycatina1:

And I can definitely hear the Sweetener vibe based on those snippets. They didn't lie. :WAP:

One of them sounds a bit like positions! (34+35)

Edited by xXavril
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Motivation93 said:

Also in the Zane interview when she started tearing up saying she was hiding from her success before and what that meant - I feel like she was being super vague. Wonder what she’s actually talking about. She hated being in the public eye ? The fact that she got emotional made me curious 

if you watch any interview pre-Positions she talked about it a lot in the past enough to put things together. she was just very overly anxious and chose to stay home during a lot of events (Grammys for example), or just do the red carpet / perform and leave. a lot of instances like that as well as her saying she wants to disappear a LOT 

i think the mix of… her hero publicly being against her at the very beginning and almost partaking in bullying towards her + lies about her as far back as 2014.. to the Manchester tragedy... to Mac passing… to crumbling in front of the world during a breakup with Pete was just making her doubt everything more than she already did

Edited by sleepevaded
  • Like 2

Big Brother Hello GIF by Identity

Here, let me pick my seat to listen to this after Traitors.

Edited by XDNA

3 minutes ago, xXavril said:

a bit like positions! (34+35)

Ewww:coffee2: not that abomination 

• Like 1

We are so back. :WAP:

I heard a compilation of small snippets and it definitely sounds like Sweetener, with a bit of Positions, I guess the distinctive part is the house sound at the end

Dr. Alexander
6 minutes ago, xXavril said:

One of them sounds a bit like positions! (34+35)

Lies, lies, and more lies.

see yall in 6h!

The snippets do sound quite a bit like Sweetener with some Positions influence to them, I just hope the trap beats aren’t all over the album but I am so gagged! This just made me crave more :jonny5:

• Like 1

SUPERNATURAL IM SHAKING OMG SOUNDS LIKE A SMASH ALREADY :jonny6:

• Like 1

Omg THE SONGS SOUND AMAZING. ITS INDEED A CLASSIC IN THE MAKING THIS ALBUM. THE RICH MELODIES OMFG

Dr. Alexander

THERE AINT NO WAY MAX MARTIN PRODUCED THE BOY IS MINE

WTFFFFF :bibliahh: Since when did he know how to produce R&B like that???????? WTF

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Tired Britney Spears GIF

why did she do an interview with Zane Lowe surrounded by disco balls if there's literally no disco/dance music...

:rip:

Edited by MusicIsMyMaster

I wish i hated you is my number 1 I’m already claiming it :WAP:

BYE IS SO GOOD WHATD FSALHGSDJG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.