• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

Lots of good info in that Zane interview! 

Bad gal Ari ;) (hope everything is making sense)

Piece Of Me Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

1 minute ago, rapperjennie said:

zach's interview also made no sense near the end where he started talking about how light always has darkness bullsh*t, Ariana looked so confused and lost during that part

Tea; he just rambles on bc he likes to hear himself speak and thinks he understands **** on a different level. I find him to be very fake & full of himself

• Like 2

i wonder who is she talking about

Best album incoming I fear. The interview was amazing and she looks incredible :jonny6:

Ehh I actually love Zach's interviews. Her TUN interview with him is probably her best. I think it's just the fact that they're irl besties derails the interviews and they start rambling about stupid **** and him finally losing his virginity. 

Zane is great but he can be SO annoying when you can tell that he's lying to the artists face :dies: 

It kinda sucks how they're basically the only two interviewers left :skull: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TattooedDreams said:

Lots of good info in that Zane interview! 

Bad gal Ari ;) (hope everything is making sense)

Piece Of Me Blackout GIF by Britney Spears

are you implying that true story is a piece of me moment?

Just now, ariananext said:

I want to say Scooter because she has literally gone PURE radio silence on him ever since he got fired. We know he tried doing the "me or them" during Focus -> Dangerous Woman so...

• Thumbs Down 1

Her voice genuinely shocked me in that interview. I must have not heard her speaking voice in awhile :rip:

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Ehh I actually love Zach's interviews. Her TUN interview with him is probably her best. I think it's just the fact that they're irl besties derails the interviews and they start rambling about stupid **** and him finally losing his virginity. 

Zane is great but he can be SO annoying when you can tell that he's lying to the artists face :dies: 

I love the tun interview, but the positions one wasn't as good and this recent one was mid at best. I have faith part 2 will be better when they discuss the actual songs 

• Like 1

hearing her talk about touring is hard and kinda sad , mainly cuz i feel bad for her and can tell it stresses her out. i truly never expected her to tour again after manchester. you can tell she feels a lot of pressure to do them for her fans, and im sure she really does live shows but with everything she’s gone thru in her life idk how you’d ever not be anxious about performing live. 

id love to see her live again someday but i hope she does it when she feels at peace and comfortable to do so. 

Dr. Alexander
1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

The one with Ebro for Sweetener was great too. 

Her best interviews are always with people who she isn’t necessarily friends with. When she’s too comfortable in interviews with people like Zach, it becomes so unserious and too playful. 

• Like 1

133 members, damn

Dr. Alexander

I’ve never actually heard her be this talkative and proud about an album. This one just feels different. 

• Like 4

haven't really followed Ari since TUN but excited to see what she delivers tn. Hopefully is closer to TUN than Positions. 

• Like 1

Yall don’t listen. Her voice changed due to her role for Glinda. She said she had to change the way she spoke and in her Zach interview she said she was still adjusting to getting out of that 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

I love the tun interview, but the positions one wasn't as good and this recent one was mid at best. I have faith part 2 will be better when they discuss the actual songs 

Yeah I hope she talks about every track from the album on Part II. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Alexander said:

The one with Ebro for Sweetener was great too. 

Her best interviews are always with people who she isn’t necessarily friends with. When she’s too comfortable in interviews with people like Zach, it becomes so unserious and too playful. 

that's very true. I also forgot about the Ebro interview for a second, it was one of my faves too 

2 minutes ago, qurl said:

hearing her talk about touring is hard and kinda sad , mainly cuz i feel bad for her and can tell it stresses her out. i truly never expected her to tour again after manchester. you can tell she feels a lot of pressure to do them for her fans, and im sure she really does live shows but with everything she’s gone thru in her life idk how you’d ever not be anxious about performing live. 

id love to see her live again someday but i hope she does it when she feels at peace and comfortable to do so. 

Hopefully it wont be this year. There's too many artists already going on tour :gaycat7:

her new speaking voice :doc: i miss her raspy low voice

7 minutes ago, Dr. Alexander said:

I’ve never actually heard her be this talkative and proud about an album. This one just feels different. 

But the girls in here will tell you there's ~no hype~ 

I'm so excited for the first big pop album of the year :WAP:

14 minutes ago, ariananext said:

my mind went to Victoria, as “fans” on TikTok were saying she stole her personality/music 

the fact this didn't even leak despite so many fans already receiving vinyls is crazy 

She seemed so in love w touring on the sweetener tour I remember her several times saying that touring saved her life. It’s clear that she has a complicated relationship with it

maybe she could take a page out of Gaga’s book and do a smaller tour w bigger venues. She could def do stadiums in bigger cities like NYC, LA, London

Edited by blackoutbritney

Im so excited to hear the boy is mine. She’s definitely playing up the homewrecking thing in it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.