Ariana Grande - 'eternal sunshine'

ariananext

3 minutes ago, Yawn said:

not a single NZ release that i want to listen to. everyone must have been scared of this release date 

:clack:

FLO's Walk Like This is really good!

• Like 5

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

it's release day eve and I don't have a single idea of what to expect from this album.

20 more hours to find out I guess.

It's hilarious that all those demos of her just mumbling leaked but ES hasn't yet. I guess she learned from her mistakes.

Going to sleep, its 7:09am and I really stayed up hoping for raw chicken… If I wake up by noon and there is no raw chicken I will legitimately cry then applaud team ariana :jonny5:

i chose cover #1 cause it complements her previous album covers x

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

If Tommy Brown had anything to do with this album, the entire thing would’ve surfaced days ago. The contents of his entire Dropbox is out there for the world :rip:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

omg can’t believe we’re getting a new Ari album TONIGHT after years of waiting :jonny:

Just to realise that after tonight we will wait for at least 3 years for another one :khalyan2:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Just to realise that after tonight we will wait for at least 3 years for another one :khalyan2:

We'll have both Wicked soundtracks and a Positions Tour live album by then :gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, wildsidenormani said:

If Tommy Brown had anything to do with this album, the entire thing would’ve surfaced days ago. The contents of his entire Dropbox is out there for the world :rip:

Max Martin protected all that holy work in a magickal chest from the Viking ages with norse runes all over it 

:ryan3:

Edited by Bencharmer
  • Thanks 1

Guys. This album coming out in less than 16 hours doesn’t feel real. Like…none of us expected this s*** til 2027 at the absolute earliest, and now we’re all sitting here counting the minutes til it’s here.

The fact we really have no idea what we’re about to get ourselves into beyond one single, a snippet, and vague fan reviews is just…pure insanity. I’m genuinely so nervous, but if there’s any artist I trust to deliver a masterpiece, it’s Ari. I’m so excited to finally be hearing this, and I’m even more excited that we’re all here getting to celebrate this moment. The next couple of years for Ponytail are gonna be nothing short of legendary, and this feels like the official kickoff point.

Happy Ariana Eve everyone, 16 more hours til we find our own eternal sunshine🥹♾️☀️

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

We'll have both Wicked soundtracks and a Positions Tour live album by then :gaycat1:

She will sing like only a third (1/3) max of that soundtracks ...

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

She does have a lot of songs though, she's included in 12 numbers, add 2 potential credits songs with Cynthia and she's already singing more than on Eternal Sunshine

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

but it’ll be on very iconic, beloved songs that will become staples in her discography and one new original :foxaylove2:

• Like 2

Not out in Australia smh I wanted to listen tonight. Not Apple Music saying March 10th tho :biblio:

Let me download Spotify or something in case Apple Music decides to upload it later :biblio:

Chose cover 1 for the vinyl, it's the only one I like. 

The one on the sofa could be cute but the shot being the most random in between movements thing is taking me OUT. Both legs are somwhat in the air like she's about to TRY to pose. Idgi.

12 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Not out in Australia smh I wanted to listen tonight. Not Apple Music saying March 10th tho :biblio:

Republic Records always releases Midnight USA.

IMG_9796.gif?ex=65eee799&is=65dc7299&hm=

Will this be released local time or EST? 

1 hour ago, TROPICUM said:

i was just gonna say that there’s a part of we can’t be friends that reminds me of dancing on my own 

did she make any drastic changes to true story? (that’s if you heard the leaked demo) 

3 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

Will this be released local time or EST? 

3 minutes ago, devonedelrey said:

Is it a ww release or a local one?

WW release, midnight est 

• Thanks 1

ahhhhhh Tommy come back, we need your dropboxes :monkey:

• Haha 5

I cant wait to wake up tomorrow and listen:heart2:

• Like 1

at this point if the chicken doesn't arrive within an hour I'm gonna wait until she's ready to come out of the oven :heart:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.