Ariana Grande - 'eternal sunshine'

ariananext

Trustful song is incredible, what the **** are you **** crying about?

• Like 5

• Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Gerardo

• ariananext

• wantedyoutogrow

I kinda knew We Can’t Be Friends was gonna have this kind of sound because it’s right after yes, and? on the tracklist :dies:

this is why I hate descriptions because insiders suck at doing it some times, now everyone’s worried and then the songs won’t even sound like they’re saying :redface:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Some of you acting as if pulsated synth-pop hadn’t given gems like Style, No One Dies From Love, Dancing On My Own, Home By Now (MUNA), Never Really Over or True Disaster (just to mention some).

i only like half of the songs from this list. it’s a very hit or miss genre for me. same as 90’s house and yes and was definitely a miss :rip: 

1 minute ago, Gerardo said:

I kinda knew We Can’t Be Friends was gonna have this kind of sound because it’s right after yes, and? on the tracklist :dies:

this is why I hate descriptions because insiders suck at doing it some times, now everyone’s worried and then the songs won’t even sound like they’re saying :redface:

they were pretty spot on with YA though.

atleast Ariana's new team has handled the release well with no leaks. I'm surprised no one has got any early vinyl deliveries

10 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Some of you acting as if pulsated synth-pop hadn’t given gems like Style, No One Dies From Love, Dancing On My Own, Home By Now (MUNA), Never Really Over or True Disaster (just to mention some).

Sis, no one who is a big Ariana fan knows most of these songs. Even I'm like...the Taylor Swift song from a decade ago? :redface:

I don't mind her having a dance floor diva moment. To me it's not the end of the world and suits her skillset as a vocalist, but also would advise anyone from assuming the album is any way until we all hear it.

Complaining about what we have not heard is annoying, yes, but it will be similarly annoying though if this turns into a Hold The Girl situation where there's a middle section with all the same sound that is more at odds with the quieter overall vibe of the album and the very same people now going "be open to synth pop! trust Ariana" spend all release week going "I WISH THE ALBUM SOUNDED MORE LIKE TRACKS 8-10!!!!" just because they too assumed they were gonna get something they did not. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion
  • Like 2

listening to ariana's best song (r.e.m.) to calm down

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Guys, im so nervious right now. I love ari so much, i cant believe we are so close :jonny6: The queen is finally back

Her dropping Tommy has done wonders for her privacy :skull: If all her music is well-guarded like Bey or Tay for example, it definitely drives up hype in the future.

• Like 3

ariana doing synth-pop with her lower register would be a chief kiss :jonny6:

• Like 1

It finally adds back some of the mystique that was lost :jonny6: I miss when we knew little about celebs

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Finally someone with common sense :deadbanana: I HATE P!nk but TRUSTFALL title track was produed by Tove Lo's team, it's sonically a bop

it wasn't though , it was Fred again & Jonny mcdaid

Tove usually works with the struts , Oscar gorres , Oscar holter and a few others

I'm expecting this:

• Like 1

popjustice insider said this:

Spoiler

Can confirm the Robyn comparison, but uhhh not cheap sounding at all. Will probably be a big fave on PJ.

• Like 4

if what ariana just posted is a snippet of the songs this will be her best album 

I think we all should wait until we hear the music to form any opinions

BUT if she and her team actually chose 2 singles back-to-back that have a… non US-friendly sound i’m going to cry

this sounds MAGICAL :jonny6: I KNEW MOTHER WOULD NEVER DROP THE BALL ON US 

Edited by kindararenext

that distorted snippet sounds so rem coded guys we have a masterpiece on our hands 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

IS THAT A SNIPPET? 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, kindararenext said:

If this is End of the World :jonny6:

Let's stop listening to insiders with ear infections and just wait to see what she cooked :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

omg :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, kindararenext said:

she is taking it

i can’t stop replaying that clip omfggg it sounds like r.e.m. meets get well soon :WAP:

one thing about ari is that she’s gonna deliver gorgeous and intricate harmonies no matter what 

• Like 1

more tea on WCBF sound from PJ

Spoiler

“Trustfall” is faster, I think. Maybe? But yeah. I mean, it’s the quintessential Robyn sound. Tears on the dance floor. Introspective, unrequited love.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.