• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• shakeyourbombom

• LatinFreak

• mig123

7 minutes ago, mig123 said:

I told y'all! she already sold more seats than LMYNL first week :priceless:

Not gonna lie thought she was going to struggle a bit due to wasted hype with ticket sales, but this is a pleasant surprise. 

these seating maps are looking like the shows days before event for EL Dorado.

5 minutes ago, GeeDuval said:

Not gonna lie thought she was going to struggle a bit due to wasted hype with ticket sales, but this is a pleasant surprise. 

these seating maps are looking like the shows days before event for EL Dorado.

She established herself as a performer after the Super Bowl. 

But I must say shows in Chicago, NYC, LA, Anaheim, Dallas, San Antonio, NYC, DC, San Diego, Phoenix, San Jose were all sold out way earlier before event for EDWT.

The struggling ones were Fort Lauderdale (which I have no clue why), Orlando and Detroit.

But I think the post-pandemic effect will help her this time.

Edited by shakeyourbombom

Damn, she's the first female artist to perform more than 10 shows in Kaseya Center in Miami

11 in total

57 minutes ago, shakeyourbombom said:

Damn, she's the first female artist to perform more than 10 shows in Kaseya Center in Miami

11 in total

she already broke that records with oral fixation tour! the mayor gave her the "keys" to miami…. I wonder what benefits she gets having that 

https://www.alamy.com/shakira-receives-the-key-to-the-city-of-miami-from-mayor-manny-diaz-prior-to-her-concert-at-the-american-airlines-arena-in-miami-on-december-6-2006-image220025522.html

Edited by mig123

12 minutes ago, mig123 said:

she already broke that records with oral fixation tour! the mayor gave her the "keys" to miami…. I wonder what benefits she gets having that 

https://www.alamy.com/shakira-receives-the-key-to-the-city-of-miami-from-mayor-manny-diaz-prior-to-her-concert-at-the-american-airlines-arena-in-miami-on-december-6-2006-image220025522.html

Oral Fixation Tour was the most shows in Kaseya Center (AA Arena at that time) within a single tour, a different record

Okay Toronto and Montreal (close)  are both sold out. I believe they released all the tickets this time otherwise it doesn't make sense to add 2nd shows

438098116_3150027735132349_6507008888639

438082201_3150027991798990_1590551566670

$160 for nosebleeds? :rip: I may be skipping y'all 

I was hoping the tour would start on the East coast, so I could read impressions and know the setlist beforehand.. I will think about it.

Wait it's already on sale ? I thought we had to wait for Friday morning for the pre sale? Madre wait!

8 hours ago, Yellowfever said:

the "auuuuu" part is so cringe :suburban:

the overuse of 15 year old concepts is tired :rip:

Also, presales are almost always sold out. The amount of tickets available was very limited so it's natural they would be gone within hours. 

They are doing another fan presale on Friday and the general sale on Monday when they'll release more sections.

Edited by Lorelei

1 hour ago, Lorelei said:

Also, presales are almost always sold out. The amount of tickets available was very limited so it's natural they would be gone within hours. 

They are doing another fan presale on Friday and the general sale on Monday when they'll release more sections.

I don't think so. You can see there are nosebleeds in almost every section. That means they have released most if not all sections for pre-sale.

I'm glad she finally announced the tour but she better announce those european dates soon

• Like 1

Instead of adding new dates, why can't her team just add stadiums? She's obviously capable to do so.

Or maybe her team is testing out the waters for this first leg? I honestly prefer stadiums over arenas. The Vibe is so much better lol. 

Edited by Shak!ra
Add
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Lorelei said:

yeah, fans on twitter are getting cocky because they see most of the venues "sold out". I'll wait until monday.

28 minutes ago, Yellowfever said:

yeah, fans on twitter are getting cocky because they see most of the venues "sold out". I'll wait until monday.

So what's the issue ? You're gonna celebrate seeing more blue available seats to run here and say "so much for sold out" :gaycat5:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

So what's the issue ? You're gonna celebrate seeing more blue available seats to run here and say "so much for sold out" :gaycat5:

exactly! so lame :rip:

A wave of certification updates before the show!

On 4/17/2024 at 6:49 PM, mig123 said:

I told y'all! she already sold more seats than LMYNL first week :priceless:

Well that wasn't hard to outsold :chick3:

• Haha 4

Geez, these prices are... ridiculous.

Spoiler

I don't know... but are we covering her tax fund or something because I never heard of an artist charging $300 for nosebleeds in arenas.

Edited by Mellark

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Geez, these prices are... ridiculous.

Reveal hidden contents

I don't know... but are we covering her tax fund or something because I never heard of an artist charging $300 for nosebleeds in arenas.

they are $140 for nosebleeds that was just for the pre sale … 

So, where are the European dates?

6 minutes ago, prettyinpink940 said:

So, where are the European dates?

She will not book anything till fall :toofunny2:

what is the likelihood of adding a date on Sunday in LA? 

I'm not seeing any new seats for the regular artist pre-sale that opened today. Is that a glitch? 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.