Shakira: Las Mujeres Ya No Lloran World Tour | General sale

Yellowfever

1 hour ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Yesterday i was watching her coachella performance and i dont mind if she performs it in the tour.
The song is so much fun and i love the club vibe :giraffe: 
i think la fuerte could work as an english song. Same with nassau and punteria. 

I think La Fuerte would be a good opener for the show. As far as English I'd prefer new songs. I hate translations, but overall I Feel Shak is over singing in Neglish. She'll probably do an English droplet here and there but I wouldn't hold out for a full English album. 

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• shakeyourbombom

• LatinFreak

• mig123

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

I think La Fuerte would be a good opener for the show. As far as English I'd prefer new songs. I hate translations, but overall I Feel Shak is over singing in Neglish. She'll probably do an English droplet here and there but I wouldn't hold out for a full English album. 

Realistically the chances of an english album are low. Agree :emofish: 
What about one "Final" English album for the fans and then keep releasing spanish albums :gaycat4:
Sometimes i feel like she should come with a bilingual album next. I think that would be perfect for her. 
10 spanish songs and 5 english ones :gaycat1:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

3 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

What about one "Final" English album for the fans and then keep releasing spanish albums :gaycat4:
Sometimes i feel like she should come with a bilingual album next. I think that would be perfect for her. 

I don't see a full English album happening. However, Ive heard she has one more left with RCA and 1 more with Sony Latin and she's calling it quits with them. 

3 hours ago, LatinFreak said:

I can see her opening with La Fuerte orrrrrr a big she wolf intro. Very NBA half time since she's been giving us looks this era, but who knows we'll probably just get gym clothes again. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, GeeDuval said:

I can see her opening with La Fuerte orrrrrr a big she wolf intro. Very NBA half time since she's been giving us looks this era, but who knows we'll probably just get gym clothes again. 

Babe of course we are. Did you not see her New York performance. Some weird pants and a tee.  Nothing can be a disastrous as her El Dorado outfits specially that dress at the end lol. Someone needs to learn to tell her no

• Haha 1

Where is she? Where are the rest of the dates? 

12 hours ago, alanmontes said:

Where is she? Where are the rest of the dates? 

On her way to Barranquilla probably. :gaycat6:

36 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Oh no :( that man is her life. I hope he pulls through.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

:emofish:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LatinFreak said:

Ouch. This explains a lot:dancehall3:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

At least we know she's still in Barranquilla. She looks like she'd had some rough days. Hopefully her dad pulls through and she doesn't have to pospone the tour. 

Edited by LatinFreak

When is she going to start rehearsals?

Where are Euro and Latam dates? 

There's literally 0 hype rn :rip:

2 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Her father is in a life / death situation in a ICU, obviously she's not releasing new tour dates any soon or rehearsing anything.

• Like 3

Her father left ICU yesterday: https://caracol.com.co/2024/06/19/william-mebarak-sale-de-la-uci-el-padre-de-shakira-hospitalizado-en-barranquilla/ 

Her father's condition is a threat to any future project. Considering how close she's always been to him, I'm afraid of when that moment will come :sad:

Anything planned for this summer? Nassau is just there waiting to smash 

Edited by Bocanada
  • Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 4:05 PM, LatinFreak said:

**** her. Stop being lazy. Give us both. She needs to start incorporating her Middle Eastern roots into her music again to make herself interesting. 

On 6/5/2024 at 4:26 PM, AvadaKedavra said:

This would be more than ideal

On 6/5/2024 at 7:35 PM, GeeDuval said:

I don't see a full English album happening. However, Ive heard she has one more left with RCA and 1 more with Sony Latin and she's calling it quits with them. 

So she needs to drop both albums asap preferably back to back come on reina lenta!

3 hours ago, tomaseba said:

I have a bad feeling about the tour :rip:

Please don't be negative lol

2 hours ago, tomaseba said:

Um are you not reading the posts about how serious her dads condition is tf

2 hours ago, James_Dean said:

First JLo... now possibly Shakira... 2024 is just not the year for me to see my favs

e5y0xNY.gif

Honestly God forbid if something happens I think the both should join forces and do a joint world tour together it'd be a slay. The way that Enrique, Ricky and Pitbull did their trilogy tour 

On 6/4/2024 at 10:36 AM, lael said:

Shakira wouldn't do a three hour tour because she is also a dancer  who has tons of dance breaks and is also well into her forties. If she did a three hour concert she would probably pass out. 

She's in great shape and healthy. You're talking about her like as if she's a dying cat

On 6/5/2024 at 6:00 AM, GeeDuval said:

Her shows are always 1 hr 55 mins to 2 hours  since the mongoose.

and always an hour late to the stage.

Guaranteed this one will be a little over 2 hrs all thanks to her kids filling in for her :gaycat5: lol 

let me stop before her team is here giving her ideas

It should be 2 and half hours flat with interludes and dancebreak cause girl for those prices she better work. And don't be late. That's so ******* rude when artists do that.

On 6/5/2024 at 8:16 AM, Lorelei said:

She was never a dynamic choreographed dancer like JLo and Beyonce. She has 2 dance breaks from the bush administration and the rest is improvised random moves sprinkled here and there.

She somehow spends her time mostly jumping up and down the stage which exhausts her at a certain point.

She is known for being a dancer though so she should be doing as such

On 6/5/2024 at 11:36 AM, AvadaKedavra said:

If im not wrong Amanda Ghost forced her to release Gipsy and Give It Up To me :giraffe: She spilled in an interview how Men was her favorite song from the record
Sometimes i feel like the She Wolf era was messier than we think.  :chick1: There was an article exposing how Abusive was amanda to everyone in Sony and why they fired her and her addiction to drugs

Something i will never understand why Why Wait was not released as single. It was clearly intended as one? It has spanish-english version
Maybe Waka Waka and the unexpected success changed all the plans around She Wolf Record? the gerard situation???

-------------------

I remember the day did it again got leaked and gipsy. We got previews of them and everyone was mesmerized.
I was in Shakira's univision forum. it was such an event

I was always curious about the border too. How that song got leaked. It was the first taste of the era

Also i got so confused with the surprise song we never got. Send me an angel???? :gayoncecat3:

She needs to officially release The Border that was a smash waiting to happen 

On 6/5/2024 at 11:56 AM, Lorelei said:

This was not my point and while these girls do recycle they invest in production.

She's not actually a "dancer" in the showgirl category because she does a couple of 1 minute routines from 1999. And for the record, injured Beyonce did her routines , old and new, and kept her mic on for a physically demanding 3 hour show. If Shakira wanted to perform for 3 hours she would but she suffers from chronic laziness.

Well considering she went to the Renaissance tour to take notes I hope that she implements them

On 6/5/2024 at 1:07 PM, Dark Phoenix said:

I do think that she's lazy, and that she like Gaga has to dance because she knows that people like that and sells her music but in her core she would be ok just barefoot with her guitar and walking from here to there.

She also is very flexible and that helps with her performances because she can do yoga poses or whatever but she's not fluid like how Britney was in her peak or doesn't look athletic and agile like Madonna in her tours, she's doing the same routine and choreos since the early 00s.

Shakira not fluid or athletic? Boy bye! Lol

Thats very sad to read about her father. Family is essential to Shakira and tbh I rather her spend the remaining time with her parents than to do the tour.  The energy would not be the same esp with her father being ill, she's going to have that on her mind.  I would 100% support her if she postpone or cancel. She just been through soo much and you can tell she's not  happy. 

• Like 1

I can't believe there are only 18 announced dates so far. :rip: World tour my ass. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

I can't believe there are only 18 announced dates so far. :rip: World tour my ass. 

She's definitely going to do Europe and Latin America, she just hasn't released the dates yet. She was supposed to do the Middle East but she cancelled for obvious reasons. Still I don't expect a tour as global as Oral Fixation or Sale El Sol especially when she has kids now. She even visited Africa during those tours and did a bunch of Asian countries. 

7 hours ago, Magic_boXX said:

Thats very sad to read about her father. Family is essential to Shakira and tbh I rather her spend the remaining time with her parents than to do the tour.  The energy would not be the same esp with her father being ill, she's going to have that on her mind.  I would 100% support her if she postpone or cancel. She just been through soo much and you can tell she's not  happy. 

This. She doesnt look as 100% happy as she used to. Family issues are always a mind breaker :giraffe: 
i also feel like she's still traumatized about the gerard situation........She tried a rebound with hamilton and the others but it didnt work and she ended up more hurt than ever :emofish:

Hope touring and lookin at her fans love for her is able to heal her fully

Her dad is doing better :rip: don't be so dramatic she's also at a Mall yesterday in Barranquilla with her kids :coffee2:

thank god i have blocked that annoying user with those long ass answers :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.