Selena Gomez: What went wrong?

Revolution

How did she become chronically online internet troll like an ATRLer?

6 minutes ago, Revolution said:

How did she become chronically online internet troll like an ATRLer?

She understood pop culture now is this stuff and not coloured wigs anymore. 

• Haha 2

ATRL be like “One of the most successful and booked A-list stars: what went wrong???”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I assume her mental health took a nosedive around the same time as her physical health did.

The music declined drastically after that, she started dismissing BLM, etc.

Either that or her team were better at covering up her personality before.

7 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

ATRL be like “One of the most successful and booked A-list stars: what went wrong???”

It’s not topic about Taylor Swift but Selena Gomez

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Gelato said:

I assume her mental health took a nosedive around the same time as her physical health did.

The music declined drastically after that, she started dismissing BLM, etc.

Either that or her team were better at covering up her personality before.

She's always been shady while she was on and off with Justin, it's just that her fans covered things up and nobody cared as long as it was just her shading her ex's flings, of course when she started being messy about bigger things it blew up. 

first one I found: 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

No talent to keep her booked and busy I’m guessing. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Nothing went wrong. She's been working in the entertainment industry since she was 7. She's definitely being annoying but I understand why she feels so weird.

• Like 3

Mental illness

She’s overly emotional and overly sensitive and those things don’t mix well when you’re one of the biggest names on the planet, especially on social media.

She’s also a child star at the end of the day and we have no real idea how much that and her illness takes a toll on her mental health. Even though she acts like a mess I’m kinda rooting for her. 

• Like 3

Shes always been messy and garbage she just used to hide that better 

too many breaks from social media

• Haha 1

Not using a condom  i guess 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Mental illness

This. She trolled herself into thinking she’s a YT woman. :thing: Just because you hang out with just YTs, doesn’t make you YT. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Literally ZERO talent. The industry could shove her down the consumer's throat up to a point.

• Like 2

I really think it‘s helpful to remember that she suffers from bipolar disorder. I just don’t think she can help but care about how people think of her and that it gets under her skin. We all act messy on social media; ATRL especially should know this. Get your troll on Ms. Gomez :clap3:.

• Like 2

The title should be "what went right", because I still can't comprehend how a person with literally 0 talents in her entire body managed to become this popular 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, =NEX= said:

The title should be "what went right", because I still can't comprehend how a person with literally 0 talents in her entire body managed to become this popular 

exactly. 

She has a horrible attitude, but many hits and a smash TV show under her belt. She will always have streaming power and stay culturally relevant :michael: so I wouldn’t say anything went “wrong” per se

• Like 1

1 hour ago, =NEX= said:

This. The fact she keeps getting shoved down everyone's throat like enough already!!

I used to really enjoy Selena Gomez : thought her music was cute and catchy and I also thought she was unproblematic and just minding her business, but with years going on I must say she is starting to feel a bit annoying.

I can’t tell if she’s trolling, if she is serious or if she simply doesn’t realize what she does/says sometimes. It’s all confusing.

On a positive note, the general public has no idea about all of this and she will continue to get successful featurings because people enjoy her tone. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Lack of talent, too much filler, social media meltdowns, bieber having a wife etc etc 

2 hours ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

This. She trolled herself into thinking she’s a YT woman. :thing: Just because you hang out with just YTs, doesn’t make you YT. 

Um :biblio:

Ain’t she like the most followed person on Instagram, and has a successful Tv Series, and a massive fandom still. :gaycat3:
For a Whisper Popstar I think her Career is doing great.

4 hours ago, ariananext said:

She's always been shady while she was on and off with Justin, it's just that her fans covered things up and nobody cared as long as it was just her shading her ex's flings, of course when she started being messy about bigger things it blew up. 

first one I found: 

Yea, I was SHOCKED to learn the antics she was doing with Justin and yall hated on Britney for being shady towards ha???

I mean..I get that he is..him, but ..she was still having drama with his wife last year :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.