Is miss 500 outpeaking miss 503?

FailSafe

Is she  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is she

• Yes
    • No

Oh wow the way she started the year with 500k copies on the BB200 and her current #1 song being back at the top of the charts after the Xmas freeze, spending 15 non-consecutive weeks atop and no sign of slowing down anytime soon. Is Miss 500 finally outpeaking miss 503?? It's literally the beginning of the year but she's already slaying the charts

:suburban:

Edited by FailSafe

Honestly, it's ******* annoying. The fact that it's happening everyday is WILD

Either fix it or be transparent about ATRL having to have a curfew :deadbanana2:

EDIT : Just as I was posting this, a new Error 500 happened like you can't make this **** up :deadbanana2:

Edited by D.Va
  • Haha 7

500 who? Don't compare an F-lister to an ICON that is 503, please. :bibliahh:

are the servers based in north-korea what's up with this consistent schedule of no connection

• Haha 2

having a smash era is fine, but queen 503 had YEARS of consistent hits

longevity >>>

I do wish there were some transparency about why it's happening pretty much everyday. If it was now or then, I could understand not mentioning it, but it's more than now and then.

503 just gets quick little hits. 500 goes for hours and impacts every member at once = more longevity and it hasn’t even been a year since her debut. 

But seriously - I guess ATRL ain’t getting the ad views needed for the bills to be paid. This is why Beyoncé needs to announce act ii: ENLIGHTENMENT 

• Haha 1

503 was consistent and huge for years, she’s like the Taylor Swift of errors. On the other hand, 500 is currently experiencing a massive peak with its daily, hours long outages

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I get an error 80% of the time I try to visit ATRL. This website such a catastrophe it is never going to change lol.

40 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Honestly, it's ******* annoying. The fact that it's happening everyday is WILD

Either fix it or be transparent about ATRL having to have a curfew :deadbanana2:

EDIT : Just as I was posting this, a new Error 500 happened like you can't make this **** up :deadbanana2:

There are forums that have been online as long as ATRL don't have this many problems.

• Thanks 1

Yes. Honestly it needs to be resolved quick, the site has been slower than usual because it’s been so frequent. 

honestly what has been wrong with the servers for the last few days :deadbanana4:

i see little 500sters are getting brave! she might be having a MOMENT right now but 503 consistently slayed throughout the years. let’s see if 500 can have the same longevity

• Haha 1

500 is gagging us real bad I can't lie

I feel like with 503s you could reload the website once or 20 times and it would be working again but the grip that miss 500 has makes the website unusable until it resolves itself :thing:

Miss 500 seems to be frontloaded at the moment, quite literally clearing the competition because she's so powerful when she serves something new. We'll have to wait and see if she serves longevity or not :-*

Does somebody know what is happening? I don't want this site to die lol

Was there a time when atrl was really functioning normally? Since I created an account in 2015 .I have never seen any of that :rip:

I hope it's just quick lil' hits girl and then she would flop into oblivion.

Yes, 500 is coming for 503’s wig, I fear.

At least with 503, it could be fixed after multiple refreshes and you’d still be able to post. 500 on the other hand is standing on business and shutting down the site for HOURS.

What if 500 is 503 in a different wig

• Haha 1

its kinda getting too much

miss 503 was legendary. no other girl was doing it like her.

saying that miss 500 is having a huge peak right now, but we will see if she has longetivity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.