Miley Cyrus. What's Next?

AvadaKedavra

Miley been able to win the respect of the GP back with great records in the last years.
This looked impossible after losing all the goodwill with Bangerz-Dead petz and Younger Now
We all thought she was over right??? :giraffe:
Even with her lazyness:fan:-break-vacations she's been havin a new wave of love and success worldwide :giraffe:
Even the grammys are acknowledging her now.

The remnants of that disney curse-disney bubble are long gone.
Now she's seen as a respected adult popstar

tAifbwe.png maxresdefault.jpg

j

What path do you think Miley should take in her next album? As many know, Miley is an artist of total reinvention, always shapeshifting and changing styles and personas<. Similar to Madonna,Xtina,Gaga in this sense. :giraffe:

Should Miley release more disco-style songs like "Flowers"? "Endless Summer Vacation" only had that disco song?
Do we deserve more? 

Should Miley Go full club *****? more rivers? her confessions?

Should Miley make another attempt to return to R&B and urban music???, or will the issue of black appropiation continue to haunt her forever?

Should Miley go back to the pop-rock sound of "Plastic Hearts," or would it be repeating herself?
and as yll know that sound is not that trendy anymore and just there (Check the charts and hits songs from 2023)?

Should miley try another Country pop record but this time with great experienced nashville producers???
The proper country-folk album we wanted. :gaycat3:

How you visualize Miley in the future? :gaycat4:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

No clue if she refused to promote Flowers… I fear she won’t do anything 

She could easily do a Global tour or Headline Super Bowl & Coachella but she is at her endless Vacation :weeps:

going #1 with her collab with lil nas x

She needs to do her own eras tour, especially now that she’s loved by soccer moms and older gays… I mean the Jonas Brothers are selling out stadiums and she’s WAY bigger than them. 

• Thanks 1

she blew our expectations out of the water, I think it’s time to leave her alone for a bit. 

Flowers (Miley's version)

She isn't really successful anymore (commercially speaking) and Flowers was an anomaly. She isn't going to replicate it anytime soon and the following songs all performed very poorly though her music has been getting better and better with time, I adore the direction she took with her career and she is an INCREDIBLE performer. I hope she continues to do what suits her the best.

• Thumbs Down 1

re-release Dead Petz with another name and aesthetic. this has way more smash potential than Flowers.

I see her dropping another album maybe next year

It really pains me that she isn't doing the Super Bowl this year... imagine her doing that, announcing a global "Eras"-esque tour, Grammys sweep, tour rest of the year... just perfect 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.