Another Katy vs Gaga is coming? How would you react?

Link16

littlebodybigheart
4 hours ago, Anthropocene said:

Stupid Love has nearly 400M streams and charted in 40 countries, define "no one" :rip:

i have no horse in this race but 360m streams after 4 years is kinda really bad…

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ron Ng

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• Happylittlepunk

• Anthropocene

17 hours ago, Ron Ng said:

Daily streams:

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)  302,715

Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) 95,628

Stupid Love 70,426

911 40,861

Replay 28,117

Alice 19,350

Free Woman 15,144

Enigma 8,348

Sine From Above (with Elton John) 7,836

Fun Tonight  7,314

Plastic Doll  6,848

1000 Doves  6,183

Harleys In Hawaii 374,734

Never Really Over 145,386

Daisies 26,658

Smile 22,098

Cry About It Later 8,260

Tucked 7,943

Not the End of the World 7,495

Champagne Problems 5,265

Teary Eyes 2,772

Resilient  2,229

Only Love  2,142

Without Blackpink and Ariana, Chromatica numbers would look so embarrassing :gaycat5:

you just proved how 911 and Replay are outstreaming all the other album tracks COMBINED. Also Daisies was a heavily promoted :ahh:

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Ron Ng said:

400M stream is bad for a lead single from whom just got all the hype from one of the biggest musical films of all time. Even Katy Perry, someone who is constantly considered "not on Gaga level" on this forum got higher number for her lead single

Stupid Love 364,986,746 
Never Really Over 669,683,350 

never really over wasnt even the witness' lead single. it was released a year and a half before the rollout began and was tacked on the album as a stunt to inflate her numbers :ahh:

Diasies is Smile's lead single and we all know how hard that bombed despite her promoting on every slot possible whilst being 9 months pregnant

• Like 1

whoever serves better music wins to me:michael:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

you just proved how 911 and Replay are outstreaming all the other album tracks COMBINED. Also Daisies was a heavily promoted :ahh:

No I just proved that the biggest SOLO track from that album doing 70k daily, not a good look for someone being called "legend" here, huh? If you act like these are good numbers for Gaga, I'm totally fine

Replay 28,117

Alice 19,350

Free Woman 15,144

Enigma 8,348

Fun Tonight  7,314

Plastic Doll  6,848

1000 Doves  6,183

6 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

never really over wasnt even the witness' lead single. it was released a year and a half before the rollout began and was tacked on the album as a stunt to inflate her numbers :ahh:

Diasies is Smile's lead single and we all know how hard that bombed despite her promoting on every slot possible whilst being 9 months pregnant

Yet it still destroys Gaga lead single which was supposed to be her big comeback, now it's doing 70K daily and 360M total after 4 years:ahh: And let's not act like Harleys in Hawaii didn't exist, it's a SOLO track that gained organic success over the years, NOT everyone has that.:alexz:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 hours ago, Ron Ng said:

No I just proved that the biggest SOLO track from that album doing 70k daily, not a good look for someone being called "legend" here, huh? If you act like these are good numbers for Gaga, I'm totally fine

Replay 28,117

Alice 19,350

Free Woman 15,144

Enigma 8,348

Fun Tonight  7,314

Plastic Doll  6,848

1000 Doves  6,183

Yet it still destroys Gaga lead single which was supposed to be her big comeback, now it's doing 70K daily and 360M total after 4 years:ahh: And let's not act like Harleys in Hawaii didn't exist, it's a SOLO track that gained organic success over the years, NOT everyone has that.:alexz:

The topic isnt about if the numbers are good its a comparison of katy vs gaga and the FACT that two chromatica ALBUM TRACKS outstream the entirety of smile INCLUDING its lead single is irrefutable.
Bloody Mary and Heavy metal lovers are both outstreaming hawaii but ok :bibliahh:

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Ron Ng said:

400M stream is bad for a lead single from whom just got all the hype from one of the biggest musical films of all time. Even Katy Perry, someone who is constantly considered "not on Gaga level" on this forum got higher number for her lead single

Stupid Love 364,986,746 
Never Really Over 669,683,350 

Never Really Over was included on the album but is considered a "droplet." Katy Perry herself confirmed that Daisies was the lead of that album - and it bombed harder than Stupid Love (which, btw, is not a good song - unlike NRO - and leaked a whole month prior to its release - again, unlike NRO).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.