More tired: Britney vs Christina or Mariah vs JLO

BLΔCKP!NK

?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• The Mickey Mouse Club girls
    • Theme from Mahogany people

Both stans should be eligible for retirement, but they still fight with each other day end and day out. Who should give it up ?

Edited by Cult Leader 𐕣𐕣
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

I didn't even realize there was still a Britney vs. Xtina narrative going on :rip:

So I voted for the other.

• Confused 1

Britney vs Xtina, Britney herself quit, what’s left to stan for? 

At least the others have something going on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Triton said:

J.Lo.

Everything she releases bombs and she’s not really respected as a musician. Why continue? At least the other 3 all have solid legacies and discographies. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Brit vs Xtina stanwar has been entertaining since childhood:bibliahh: I remember classmates debating this before I was even 10 years old :rofl:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

J.Lo.

Everything she releases bombs and she’s not really respected as a musician. Why continue? At least the other 3 all have solid legacies and discographies. 

I agree, at least britney, mariah and christina have something interesting to say :giraffe:

Both are tired and outdated, because both already have a clear winner :coffee2:

• Like 1

Are there even any Jlo stans left? I feel like Mariah stans are taking to a wall at this point

Although both are extremely tiresome at this point. I feel like Gaga vs Katy is heading in the same direction :rip:

2 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Are there even any Jlo stans left? I feel like Mariah stans are taking to a wall at this point

Although both are extremely tiresome at this point. I feel like Gaga vs Katy is heading in the same direction :rip:

I never really see Gaga vs Katy anymore. It’s just the same Liddos accusing random Katy stan accounts of being Britney fans or Aurora starting her annual bait thread 

:suburban:

• Haha 3

Jlo vs Mariah is kind of boring and one sided and kind of weird because jlo barely acknowledges Mariah. 

Brit v xtina really needs to end but the stans do keep it kind of interesting :redface: 

Britney vs Christina because every debate is the same thing. Fighters talk about Grammys, net worth and Britney’s personal troubles while Barmy call Xtina fat and a flop. Jlo and Mariah is entertaining because nobody really takes Jlo seriously and she’s a laughing stock to most stans

4 minutes ago, tost1 said:

I mean Mariah stans are in their 50s now...

you’re serving 50 year old humor with that avi tho

How is any different that other stan wars? What else would you talk about on this forum without these stupid Stan wars? How much Taylor swift is the music industry threads over and over?

:rip:

• Haha 2

Britney vs. Xtina mainly because Xtina fans are absolutely debased and will always mock her mental health and family situation since they know even mentioning anything about streams, sales or tour gross will get them stomped into the earth.

• Thumbs Down 3

34 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Jlo vs Mariah is kind of boring and one sided and kind of weird because jlo barely acknowledges Mariah. 

Brit v xtina really needs to end but the stans do keep it kind of interesting :redface: 

Yeah exactly, and Britney vs Xtina is much more interesting because they both started in the Mickey Mouse Club, grew up together and were friends, became famous at the same time and appealed to the same demographic, and actually had beef in their late teens/early 20s. The other feud is so one sided and they were in their 30s/40s :rip: Their music careers didn't even peak at the same time. 

2 hours ago, deardesperado said:

Britney vs Christina because every debate is the same thing. Fighters talk about Grammys, net worth and Britney’s personal troubles while Barmy call Xtina fat and a flop. Jlo and Mariah is entertaining because nobody really takes Jlo seriously and she’s a laughing stock to most stans

That’s not true. We also talk about this:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Triton said:

This is exactly why this makes it worst for Fighters. They’re fighting Spears every day despite her being inactive since 2016. 

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

Both exhausted I would say! Britney and JLo are great entertainers with very catchy discographies, Christina and Mariah are capable vocalists who gifted us iconic diva moments. We shall appreciate all of them!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This is exactly why this makes it worst for Fighters. They’re fighting Spears every day despite her being inactive since 2016. 

This is not the drag you think it is.

Fighters get to see their fave looking snatched and stunning while performing with a live mic but for BArmy….uhhh have fun analyzing her streaming numbers I guess :ryan3:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Triton said:

Britney seems active to me. Releasing songs, books, using IG to show she is still engaged in her career.

all so immature and annoying... it feels so early 00s, people seem to be stuck in time x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.