• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rep2000

• Rebecca

• Badgalbriel

• Karla Cabello

Top Posters In This Topic

A 5 page thread on an unfunny joke and her 1 second unfazed reaction :deadbanana2:

The power that she holds over ATRL :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Atrlers talking about lightening up when they complain daily in HQ about getting dislikes/ people visiting their profile :redface:.

Op: That entire monologue was unfunny and not a single celeb was impressed, no wonder that's the kind of humour that seems to do it for ATRL and their dupes :redface:.

Edited by Cleanromantic
  • Like 2

This "joke" and the entire monologue is being lashed all over the internet, but of course ATRL is the place one can expect to think otherwise. :laugh:

• Like 3

Why is she even at the Golden Globes? Was she even nominated or did she want her ego further stroked?

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

the way ATRL thinks the joke’s “funny” just because you guys hate Taylor while Jo Koy is getting dragged all over the internet for being the worst host (and it’s not just because of the Taylor joke) :ahh:

• Like 2

she can’t take a joke :rip: she’s just like her stans

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The entire monologue was so bland. There was no "actual" funny moment. They could have brought Ricky Gervais back. His jokes at least are funny

unfunny joke so understandable

she could’ve at least smiled a bit tho

12 hours ago, khalyan said:

She needs a better sense of humor 

The joke was awful though

If she’s not laughing… at a joke you yourself say was bad, then her sense of humor… is just fine then  :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

“She’s so humorless! She can’t take a joke! She needs a better sense of humor!”

For what, the joke nobody found funny from the monologue that’s getting torn to pieces across social media the next morning given by a guy whose biggest claim to fame is being a Chelsea Lately show panelist?

uwDCliQ.gif

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

Trashy a*s joke and trashy a*s users downplaying this because she's not the perfect victim they want her to be.

How was it trashy?  He was poking fun at her overexposure.  Let’s take off the stan goggles and face reality: she is overexposed. 

Taylor looked so bitter by reacting that way.  She should learn to laugh at herself and not take herself so seriously.  Her marketing strategy is relatability, does she expect to be treated like a goddess?  The joke was harmless.   

This makes Taylor look bad. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 hours ago, brazil said:

No sense of humor Swift

Taylor Swift takes herself rather seriously for someone who releases songs like Shake It Off, Bad Blood, Me!, You Need To Calm Down, Karma ft. Ice Spice. 

• Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

How was it trashy?  He was poking fun at her overexposure.  Let’s take off the stan goggles and face reality: she is overexposed. 

Taylor looked so bitter by reacting that way.  She should learn to laugh at herself and not take herself so seriously.  Her marketing strategy is relatability, does she expect to be treated like a goddess?  The joke was harmless.   

This makes Taylor look bad. 

And the entire audience in the room didn't laugh either at that monologue, so what now?

The entire Barbie cast, Helen Mirren etc. looked as straight face as Taylor and nobody in here are saying that they cant take a joke. But again, it's Taylor who is the problem apparently.

The double standard, far too much.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

And the entire audience in the room didn't laugh either at that monologue, so what now?

The entire Barbie cast, Helen Mirren etc. looked as straight face as Taylor and nobody in here are saying that they cant take a joke. But again, it's Taylor who is the problem apparently.

The double standard, far too much.

The entire audience was not the subject of the joke.  The joke wasn’t funny.  No one is suggesting Taylor should have burst into a fit of laughter.  I am just saying her response came across as stiff/bitter, and isn’t a good look for her.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

The entire audience was not the subject of the joke.  The joke wasn’t funny.  No one is suggesting Taylor should have burst into a fit of laughter.  I am just saying her response came across as stiff/bitter, and isn’t a good look for her.  

The way they constantly play dumb and act obtuse like they don’t get your point is so funny lol

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Rebecca said:

Again, the entire audience *was* the subjects of that whole monologue. And as you can see, nobody is laughing here.

So are they "stiff/bitter" and "not a good look" for them too? Or is it only Taylor Swift?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

Again, the entire audience *was* the subjects of that whole monologue. And as you can see, nobody is laughing here.

So are they "stiff/bitter" and "not a good look" for them too? Or is it only Taylor Swift?

They weren’t sitting there stone-faced,  I can see several smiles/smirks/grins in those pictures.  Are you for real?  

Edited by Rebecca
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

They weren’t sitting there stone-faced,  I can see several smiles/smirks/grins in those pictures.  Are you for real?  

look for a video version. the comedian was just bad lol

if you get out of your basement you'll see the entire internet is dragging him

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

she'll survive

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

look for a video version. the comedian was just bad lol

if you get out of your basement you'll see the entire internet is dragging him

I have seen the video version and I didn’t detect any bitterness.  Taylor should just lighten up.  What does a billionaire care if someone jokes about her at an award show anyway?  She’s still good. 

Just now, Saint James said:

she'll survive

Exactly.  Which is why her response (she seemed bothered af) makes no sense. 

Just now, Rebecca said:

They weren’t sitting their stonefaced,  I see several smiles/smirks/grins in those pictures. 

The fact that you bent over backward trying to gatekeep which expression is "stonefaced" and which one is "smiles/smirks/grins" in that tweet is just Olympic level. Wow...

Don't worry, I have more audience shots for you to be the judge of which one is acceptable expressions and what not. Considering how you are such an expert at human expressions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.