Cardi B net worth

REDMAN

2 hours ago, punisher said:

she’ll have $149,950,000 by the end of 2024 then!

Well played hahaha 

• Thanks 1

Nicki obviously has a higher net worth. Nicki co-writes her own music which leave a higher revenue in terms of percentages. Besides the fact that PF+ PF RR>>>> Cardi's whole career. 

• Like 1

Some of you really believe that? :rip:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

No wonder cardo doesn’t release music she making millions so easily. I do think she needs to just release her 2nd album. Even if the album flops she can start over with a new album quick. She is a smart business woman. Cardi imo can make herself into the female Jay-Z.

She is not releasing no new album because she's fried. I am not sure why no album came in and around 2021 though. Maybe they were just irresponsible with it or wanted a second WAP after UP. 

Nah I'd say more like 50m net worth. Sje only released 1 album and did 1 tour.  

i bet u she actually made a nice big ole bag from those Whip Shots , they sell pretty well

1 hour ago, Aristotle said:

Nicki obviously has a higher net worth. Nicki co-writes her own music which leave a higher revenue in terms of percentages. Besides the fact that PF+ PF RR>>>> Cardi's whole career. 

writing can get you a nice check if the songs stream well (and hers do for the most part) but cardi is able to license her songs like I Like It , Up, etc for commercials/movies/etc and make very sizable amounts from doing so. she has said licensing I Like It alone had generated her a lot of $$$

No way anyone believes this :bibliahh:

Dem whipshots sound like bongooos

6 hours ago, Mornings said:

Lmao people confused in here like it’s not possible to invest well. Most wealthy people grow their money in ways that you don’t ever see. 

stay in school Barbz:fan2:

The source of this news being @CardiBCaviar…

stay in school Carbz :cm:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nico Kwon said:

No way anyone believes this :bibliahh:

I have no idea if it’s true since there’s no source, but it wouldn’t be that hard to believe. Jessica Simpson is worth more than every one of her peers after all. :rip:

8 hours ago, qurl said:

writing can get you a nice check if the songs stream well (and hers do for the most part) but cardi is able to license her songs like I Like It , Up, etc for commercials/movies/etc and make very sizable amounts from doing so. she has said licensing I Like It alone had generated her a lot of $$$

Idc for either. It'd be nice if either one of them donated to me one million dollars.

10 hours ago, Janet said:

The source of this news being @CardiBCaviar…

stay in school Carbz :cm:

The source is irrelevant when the reason behind the disbelief is people not seeing enough visible evidence of that net worth. And ALL net worth sources on the internet unless it’s Forbes are complete garbage

i was just pointing out that you don’t really ever “see” the ways the wealthy grow their wealth.