Plastic Hearts (Miley) vs If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power (Halsey)

Diesel is Desire

Plastic Hearts vs If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which album is better?

• Plastic Hearts by Miley Cyrus
    • If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power by Halsey
  2. 2. Better lead single?

• Midnight Sky by Miley Cyrus
    • I am not a woman, I'm a god by Halsey
  3. 3. Better album cover?

• Plastic Hearts by Miley Cyrus
    • If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power by Halsey

the listenable one.

9 minutes ago, unino said:

the listenable one.

So both

• Like 1

Just now, Taeyong said:

So both

yes if your ears are already permanently damaged.

• Thumbs Down 1

Plastic hearts is kinda good tbh the other one I didn’t bother to listen second time 

It’s not even close. PH by a landslide. Halsey wins for the album art, though.

Plastic Heart is a masterpiece.

Both are great albums. Plastic Hearts is the more consistent album with every song being at least an 8/10 so it got my vote but to be honest songs like You asked for this and Girls Is a Gun are better than anything Miley has ever made. Unfortunately the weaker moments really drag Halsey's album down.

Plastic hearts easily wins at everything 

Midnight skies > Halsey no shade 

• Like 1

I find IICHLIWP to be more fresh, inventive, with superior lyrics, melodies, production, and art direction, embodying a more contemporary rock album vibe compared to PH which feels like a scrapbook pastiche of past trope-y pop-rock sounds and aesthetics. Miley's vocals are addictive though and elevate the material tremendously. Nonetheless, I still enjoy both albums. Weird comparison. 

Edited by Reverse Warholian
  • Like 2

Miley for everything except the album cover, Halsey slayed that just a bit more.

I haven’t listened to that Halsey album yet but I can feel it in my prostate that she doesn’t have any songs as excellent as Midnight Sky, Angels Like You or Night Crawling on there.

spacer.png

I find Plastic Hearts to be more fresh, inventive, with superior lyrics, melodies, production, and art direction, embodying a more contemporary rock album vibe compared to IICHLIWP which feels like a scrapbook pastiche of past trope-y pop-rock sounds and aesthetics. Miley's vocals are addictive though and elevate the material tremendously. Nonetheless, I only enjoyed Plastic Hearts. Great comparison. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Halsey I’m so sorry that none of these old queens have taste :rip:

I prefer Halsey's even if it has some boring filler

Miley's is more accessible (basically made for radio) but Halsey's is more interesting. 

Halsey’s is my third favorite album of the decade and I never liked anything from her before it dropped. I switched like a…

Plastic Hearts is also top 10, or at least close to it. Easily Miley’s best effort and solid from start to finish. 

halsey's is a great album, but I don't like all of its tracks whereas I don't skip a single song on PH

Classics plastified outsold

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.