• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GeeDuval

• ohwow

• ontherocks

• LatinFreak

16 minutes ago, Tropez said:

Have they stopped teaching in schools? The point of the article was Coachella has been called out for being overwhelmingly white. So they tried to make changes by having a more inclusive line up of artists that are not just white. This is where we are today. Coachella has had Latino artists. Most notably Bad Bunny, who is easily the most popular Latin artist in the US. 

Lastly, back to the point. Just because an area has a set demographic. Doesn’t mean events that take place there will be filled with those people. If they want to attract more Latinos they’ll use reggaeton artists. 

anyways

She has ZERO real demand lmao the fact Benito was a headliner lmao

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

She hasn't released good music in over a decade so it makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

I just know the Kardashians and casual TikTokers would be getting their life to Hips Don't Lie and She Wolf. This is such a dumb move, she'd have been the biggest Coachella headliner since Gaga. :dies:

• Confused 1

Dont you have to sing live? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why is she trying to book all these gigs with no new album :deadbanana2: maam if you work so hard you will need to pay taxes. 

1 hour ago, unclefloprry said:

How’s the demand going for him this era? :gaycat5:

Don’t get cocky now, his fan base is the blame for gassing him up, he really thought he had album of the year on lock against Adele lol

yes he HAD demand with his last album and era, that’s why he headlined but stop giving him the Kanye treatment like he’s God, he’s just another industry plant. Where’s Kanye today?

where’s peso pluma headed ? Exactly calm down.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HardBambi said:

I don’t blame them because as far as I know she always fully lip-syncs and Coachella is not about that

I was thinking this too, it seems perfectly reasonable

3 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

She is most definitely not a better headliner than Doja.

Shakira catalog & career is bigger 

Doja is great loved her Coachella performance but currently she is on her dark era… she won’t give us a Pop Girl show like everyone expect here in ATRL she will do a different show with ugly outfit & wigless 

No matter how much her stans try to brainwash us into thinking it, she is just not that girl. If she was a real legend she would’ve booked this. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

That's what happens when your last album was 7 years ago and you refuse to release English music.

• Like 4

ok kind of want to see it tbh but she's probably too global for them or something

15 minutes ago, Johnny Cash said:

That's what happens when your last album was 7 years ago and you refuse to release English music.

it’s what that lazy ***** deserves :cm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, unclefloprry said:

LOL. We'll see when the tour gets announced i guess!

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Shakira catalog & career is bigger 

Doja is great loved her Coachella performance but currently she is on her dark era… she won’t give us a Pop Girl show like everyone expect here in ATRL she will do a different show with ugly outfit & wigless 

I don’t think so.

• Confused 1

Guess she's gonna have to Waka Waka her ass on another stage

• Haha 3

because they don't want great show tbh !

Imagine having talentless hags like Blackpink and Billie Eilish (and possibly Lana), over someone who has outsold, outperformed, and (for the most part, until the last few years) better quality music then all of them :thing: 

• Like 1

Coachella said NO to an artist who hasn't released their new album in almost 7 years

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeh1msuCMhGBE0ly9M5_Q

She could have easily headlined it, putting on a great show. I'm not sure what the deciding factor was, but it just seems misguided due to her skills as a performer and being a household name.

Maybe the Coachella organizers just want singers who pay their taxes on time. :coffee:

They said NO to criminal. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.