What will a new Bruno Mars era look like in terms of streaming and chart stats?

spree

What will a new Bruno Mars era look like in terms of streaming and chart stats?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. How will Bruno Mars perform?

• He will break streaming records and debut at #1 on the Hot 100 and BB200
    • He won't break records, but he will still debut at #1 on the Hot 100 and BB200
    • He won't break records and he won't debut at #1 anywhere

His last solo album 24k Magic was released in 2016.  Same as ANTI.  If Bruno releases, how will he perform in terms of streaming and Hot 100/BB200 stats?  His current streaming stats are very good, with 4 songs over 1M daily.

Will he surpass your expectations or flop?

Bruno is a GP artist, i'm pretty sure he won't have a blockbuster debut but eventually the new singles will become massive hits, just like the album will be as successful.

#1 on BB200 for sure, on the HOT100 it depends on the quality of the single he is pushing. I don't expect an extraordinary debut, but still strong enough, like 200k or so.

He will have another successful era with multiple #1 hits, and at the end, he will be sweeping the grammys without lifting a finger, and I'm not even complaining. He's so talented and unproblematic :clap3:

he has massive GP appeal so he will be fine. 

my main concern is his niche-sound of 80s funk/90s rnb-new jack swing is now mainstream so he would needa switch up to stand out again.

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

he has massive GP appeal so he will be fine. 

my main concern is his niche-sound of 80s funk/90s rnb-new jack swing is now mainstream so he would needa switch up to stand out again.

time for an 80s electro / boogie album :clap: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Katamari said:

time for an 80s electro / boogie album :clap: 

oop his earth wind & fire bag. :jonny5:

He’d be fine. The GP saw Silk Sonic as his era, we barely know Anderson Paak no shade 

similar to Silk Sonic but might be bigger, depends on the sound and all i know it will have the #2 curse again be it with the single or the album

15 minutes ago, Parallel said:

He’d be fine. The GP saw Silk Sonic as his era, we barely know Anderson Paak no shade 

Leave the Door Open was exquisite. 

I heard OneRepublic's Runaway on the radio a few months ago and I thought it was new Bruno :rip: If he comes back with a song that's just as catchy and energetic as that one, I can see him smashing right away. Enough of the sappy romance.

2 hours ago, Bonicap said:

#1 on BB200 for sure, on the HOT100 it depends on the quality of the single he is pushing. I don't expect an extraordinary debut, but still strong enough, like 200k or so.

Feels like the reverse

He's had 1 of four albums peak at number one

He's had 4 of four albums have a number one single 

I'm curious to know why he stopped creating music? Rihanna has Fenty, but Bruno was pretty successful too. What happened?

Anyway, he is still very big, so I think he will do cute numbers. 

28 minutes ago, Sebastián Muñoz said:

I'm curious to know why he stopped creating music? Rihanna has Fenty, but Bruno was pretty successful too. What happened?

Well he had an album 2021 and apparently a residency 2022 2023 2024

4 hours ago, Sebastián Muñoz said:

he never stopped. He’ll probably release a solo album in 2024 or 2025. He had a joint album released in 2021 so not that long ago. 

I’m actually very interested to see. Not particularly a fan or anything, but he’s been gone for so long. I think he’ll do very well. So-so debuts, great longevity. Multiple hit singles probably.

He is so successful but not a lot of people talk about him, and he barely has any hater, its weird:deadbanana2:

Bruno will always be successful. He has a core fanbase that allows him to at least go #1 and radio loves him. 

He won't break records and he won't debut at #1 anywhere

Instead he will reach #1 months later thanks to radio and a slow rise on streaming. Basically the male Dua.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.