Polish gay serves strange ballroom performance, gets cyberbullied

playboi

The Qrts and replies are gatekeeping ballroom culture from... other gays :rip:

I mean it wasn’t very professional but if he was skinny this wouldn’t be a topic 

• Like 14

The qrts and replies made points :suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh that was cringe ngl, but if he's having fun and enjoying himself, so ******* what?! 

• Like 4

let the kid feel good about himself for half a night like who cares

it's like a f1 driver complaining that a kid is karting like is it that serious ma

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

i dont think this is cringe enough to warrant becoming a viral video or even being a topic of discussion

i embarrass myself way more on every night out :rip: 

• Like 7

Old gays can be really mean and annoying. Like yeah, this is messy, but that's the point? And he's enjoying himself, as is the crowd...

These are like the perpetually online ATRL gays who rush into an Xtina hate thread here or the ones who've mocked Britney's / Madonna's / Ariana's physicality and feel like they can because it's all in "good fun" or whatever. We're over this era of gays; the younger ones are constantly distancing themselves from you, just fyi. 

• Like 7

The way we simply can’t let people have fun anymore :rip: everything just has to be a think piece 

• Like 12

online gays can be so mean, let the guy do his thing and live his best life. x

• Like 7

Of course the online trolls will come for him. Do I think it was great or special? No. But he was up there for all of what? 60 seconds? Why are people going to tear someone down for expressing themselves or trying something new? He’s not claiming to be an expert or even trying to make money off of it. It looked like he was super nervous and trying it for the first time. Let him live. 

• Like 2

Oh, this isn't that bad

Of course it was to this song

It looked fun and the person enjoyed themself. I don’t see any reason why they should be cyberbullied but ofc online people don’t need any reason to cyberbully people. This is why I hate the internet culture :skull: 

• Like 1

Fellow gays are truly one's own worst enemies :gaycat6:

He was extra but He's having fun chile. Let him. 

He dances better than certain pop girls, of course they are mad!

I liked it. 

haha thats how I dance which I thought was hot but if the internet says its not then i must stop

Let the guy have fun

they both deserved to be chopped. but homeboy gets his 10’s for confidence. he’s giving Josephine at the OTA Ball in Brooklyn :oh:

Grzegorz ate that up

Me in my mirror when no one is looking tbh, love this for him!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.