A diva 2024? Whose album will you def. be checking out, if they release in 2024?

stevyy

2024 Diva year?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which album will you be streaming?

• A possible 2024 Madonna album?
    • A possible 2024 Mariah Carey album?
    • A possible 2024 Janet Jackson album?
    • None of them. They are old and I only listen to current artists.

Mariah has already recorded some tracks for a new album in 2024.

Madonna is probably also releasing.

Janet should be releasing. It's been 89 years, girl!

Which album will you be streaming?

Only Madonna's. 

None of them. Janet and Mariah because never really big in my country so si have no attachment or emotional bound with them.

I did listen to Mariah’s discography when I found out she was so successful but it didnt stuck with me, and her later material is weak.

Madonna has some amazing work but her output from Hard Candy to here has been ****, so not interested either.

• Thumbs Down 3

None of them. Janet is unknown. Mariah is not my cup of tea and Madonna's music is mediocre for the last 20 years mostly. 

Edited by Badgalbriel
  • Thumbs Down 14

Definitely Madonna. Also Janet.

And I'm not gonna lie, even though I tried in the past getting into Mariah and it didn't click with me, I might give her whole discography a chance again. Times have changed so we'll see...

The Man Who

As a collective, they all have songs I like / love but I’d never go out of my way to listen to a full album of theirs in this day and age as my music taste has changed a lot and neither of those artists are really my thing anymore.  

So Britney is not releasing?

9 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

As a collective, they all have songs I like / love but I’d never go out of my way to listen to a full album of theirs in this day and age as my music taste has changed a lot and neither of those artists are really my thing anymore.  

Funny that you just said it. 

I would have never believed it while being in it. But I also experienced a change in my music taste... In the 1990s I used to be such a Karen-AC-music stan. Ballads and only ballads. 

Nowadays, I mostly listen to rock and alternative music. Mariah and the divas are the only remnants of my previous tatse-life. 

I cannot abandon them, not ever. 

• Like 1

The Man Who
22 minutes ago, stevyy said:

Funny that you just said it. 

I would have never believed it while being in it. But I also experienced a change in my music taste... In the 1990s I used to be such a Karen-AC-music stan. Ballads and only ballads. 

Nowadays, I mostly listen to rock and alternative music. Mariah and the divas are the only remnants of my previous tatse-life. 

I cannot abandon them, not ever. 

Growing up, I mostly just listened to pop music like Britney and Christina etc and then I started to slowly get into more rock oriented artists like Avril and Evanescence and now I mostly just listen to rock bands / alternative / singer-songwriter artists.

I’ll always have a soft spot for my pop girls as that love doesn’t just go away completely and I’ll also love the music of theirs from when I was a huge fan, but I don’t feel like I need or necessarily want new music from many pop singers anymore as it’s just not where my heart is anymore when it comes to music.

Edited by The Man Who
  • Like 1

I’ll be checking all of them and Mariah and Janet should really release because it’s been ages! 

Janet & Mariah

all of them!

it’ll be interesting to see where they go

• Like 1

Mariah has only gotten better with her music over time and adapting to trends. Caution was so underrated and underappreciated.

Janet's 'Black Diamond' album is more than likely gonna be her last album and I hope it does come this year. I really want her to go back into her sexual/electronic/dance music bag one last time.

I haven't listened to a Madonna album since 'MDNA' and it wasn't her best work. 

All of them. This year im supportin the pop divas :gaycat4:

All 3 I’m 100% interested 

A Madonna album would be a 2024 highlight (if it’s good lol)

A Janet album would be great! I love her anyway but I’d be so interested in what direction she’d go now (no interludes pls) 

Mariah, I’m always interested but off the 3 divas I believe she’s the one with the least chances to come up with something good, I think she’s stuck artistically

Beautiful with Miguel showed how good it is for her to step out of her r’n’b comfort zone

2 hours ago, HardBambi said:

All 3 I’m 100% interested 

A Madonna album would be a 2024 highlight (if it’s good lol)

A Janet album would be great! I love her anyway but I’d be so interested in what direction she’d go now (no interludes pls) 

Mariah, I’m always interested but off the 3 divas I believe she’s the one with the least chances to come up with something good, I think she’s stuck artistically

Beautiful with Miguel showed how good it is for her to step out of her r’n’b comfort zone

It's Mariah's singles... that are the problem. With You was stale and not representative of the album at all. 

This should have been an official single with a video and promo.

I will always check for Madonna and Janet but Black Diamond has been teased for way too long so I'm kinda losing hope we'll ever hear it.

I'd listen to all of them! But if they released all at the same time I'd hold off on listening to Mariah's because I need to get into the rest of her discography first outside of the 2 or 3 albums of hers I've listened to in full.

4 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

None of them. Janet is unknown. Mariah is not my cup of tea and Madonna's music is mediocre for the last 20 years mostly. 

Proudly saying that with a Taylor Swift avatar, my god :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Proudly saying that with a Taylor Swift avatar, my god :rip:

i also like the logic... "No i will not listen to a new Janet Jackson album because Janet [is unknown]... "

I swear... Spotify should check ppl's IQs before allowing them to stream. 

• Haha 1

Madonna - no

Mariah - i suppose, only if its as good as Caution

Janet - hell yeah, unbreakable was amazing

YES to all 3 of them

• Like 1

All of them but I would probably listen to Janet's first considering her last album was released in 2015 (almost a decade ago :rip:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.