How much do you pay for car insurance and have u gotten tickets before?

Distantconstellation

I pay $376 a month with geico. Im currently in south florida and i believe we have one of the highest if not the highest car insurance in the nation.

Today i got a speeding ticket. I was going 45 miles at a 35 but the officer put 55 smh. 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm with Geico too, I pay like ~$150ish

Geico. I pay $114 ish. 

No tickets.

GEICO too, I pay like $90 a month but that’s for full coverage and pretty low deductibles.

No tickets but I worked for them for a while. Make sure yall are reporting your annual mileage to them if you don’t drive a lot, it’ll help you save :gaycat1:

I pay about PHP 15,000 or roughly $300 per year for my 2018 Tucson. 

I got apprehended a couple of times but the traffic enforcers offered me a deal (they asked for bribes) instead so my record is still clean.

2 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

I pay $376 a month with geico. Im currently in south florida and i believe we have one of the highest if not the highest car insurance in the nation.

Today i got a speeding ticket. I was going 45 miles at a 35 but the officer put 55 smh. 

Try All-State $355 is a total tip off

I've never heard of anyone i know paymore than $250 with a bad traffic record

I pay 120 or less and had a least 20 tickets in my lifetime 

$400 - $500 per year but means I gotta drive is less

And only ever gotten 2 tickets one wasn't me driving and 2nd was down this street that hasn't got any speed signs and that's 12 years with my licence and only 2 speeding tickets 

I live in New England and currently pay about $500 for 6 months of coverage (it’s cheaper if you pay for 6 months vs monthly). I’ve never gotten any tickets of any kind. I have Geico. 

so glad i dont own a car. what a huge as burden :deadbanana4:

• Like 4

I think around 120 per month. No tickets in 7 years but I drive a Mercedes which jacked up my price.

35 minutes ago, flower moon said:

so glad i dont own a car. what a huge as burden :deadbanana4:

Same. I can’t imagine constantly forking over money for insurance, gas, oil change, parking and whatever other maintenance that comes with owning a car. :deadbanana:

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, SoldierofLove said:

Same. I can’t imagine constantly forking over money for insurance, gas, oil change, parking and whatever other maintenance that comes with owning a car. :deadbanana:

I wish I lived in a place where I didn't need one because it's such a pain and a money pit... not to mention the dealerships/car repair places constantly trying to scam you. :shakeno:

About AUD$1400 (USD$955) per year for comprehensive insurance

$360 but it went up because of that accident I had two years ago. I need to get something lower. I only have one ticket ever. 

$98 with Geico, I only ever got parking tickets

AAA, around $95/month.

You can contest that (its a hassle though) because you will get a higher fine or impact your insurance rate

I have Allstate and am only paying about $50 per month for really great coverage. This thread makes me feel a lot better :deadbanana2::laugh:  

I'm with Progressive and pay $146.66, with full coverage. I've never had an accident, and it's been over two years since I've gotten a speeding ticket—which was a speed trap, going 10 mph over. First time I argued with a cop. Like, are you being for real right now? :toofunny2:

Geico - $142 per month, 6 years of driving and no tickets :gaycat2:

141 per month with Progressive, no tickets. 

I really need to see about bringing my cost down. 

• 3 months later...

Soo my insurance just went up again because they claimed that because other drivers are getting accidents which is ridiculous. I've been driving safely  for years, so why do i have to be punished?

WBz3.gif

Cars are evil.

Loving these random ass questions. The straightest thread on ATRL.

I pay $209 for full coverage and add-ons, like roadside assistance for how much I travel, currently with Allstate. It's been several years since I've gotten a speeding ticket, but I have gotten several over the years. I can have a heavy foot, sometimes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.