Jeremy Renner - 'Love and Titanium'

livelikemusic

He's honestly one of the last actors I thought would push a solo-music career but the singles don't sound bad despite me not liking that type of music. It sounds much better than that time Scarlett Johansson tried to do the actor->singer transition by randomly dropping an album where every song sounded like she was singing underwater. :skull:

• Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

The cover is kinda tacky :dancehall:

• Haha 1

All that Marvel money and THAT'S the cover?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, jakeisphat said:

He's honestly one of the last actors I thought would push a solo-music career but the singles don't sound bad despite me not liking that type of music. It sounds much better than that time Scarlett Johansson tried to do the actor->singer transition by randomly dropping an album where every song sounded like she was singing underwater. :skull:

After he got injured he probably had to stop acting for a bit since most of his roles involve some sort of action scene. Maybe this is what he did with that off time. 

43 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

All that Marvel money and THAT'S the cover?

giphy.gif

Money can't buy class or taste, so.

2 hours ago, jakeisphat said:

It’s a shame because she has a nice voice. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.