K-Pop Thread: aespa serves realtime all kill; prepare ARMAGEDDON

Ryan

28 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@youresotoxic

the version that should've been released in the first place

giphy.gif

The Charlie Puth version is better, I fear

I didn't think rap fits this type of song. The bridge in the oficial version is one of the highest points of the song

But I would keep Seungmin, I.N and Bang Chan's voice in the first chorus like this version, instead of the one sung by Charlie. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

• Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• geniecantstophypeboy

Wait Supernova is a pre-release? :deadbanana:It's giving proper SM comeback.

Hopefully SM didn't fumble the bag by not choosing it as the actual title

whitney-houston.gif

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

They can't catch a break

Edited by DelRey
  • Haha 6

Sabato entering Lee Know's instagram profile and seeing a bunch of black screens...

But it's happening

spacer.png

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theories about HYBE not wanting Enhypen to surpass TXT, cause why are they wasting time releasing all these Spotify covers and now this webtoon OST album?

And the fact that they completely ruined the hype that Bite Me made for them by releasing Sweet Venom as the follow up comeback, which underperformed a lot.
Like the company knows that people want dark gay-vampire concept from them like Bite Me, which can be seen by the numbers, and yet Bang PD still insists on giving them TXT demos here and there.

Well, apparently the actual comeback is just two or three months away and I always enjoy some ENHYPEN new music but it pisses me off they are really doing the minimum to promote this even if it's only a special album like, I don't know, at least book a couple of shows and do a performance version or something. But I guess that must be difficult when they spend half of the year away touring USA and Japan...

ezgif-2-3d9b2d9a49.gif

The last minute of Supernova serving America Kwangya...Kwangya has a problem

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Well, apparently the actual comeback is just two or three months away and I always enjoy some ENHYPEN new music but it pisses me off they are really doing the minimum to promote this even if it's only a special album like, I don't know, at least book a couple of shows and do a performance version or something. But I guess that must be difficult when they spend half of the year away touring USA and Japan...

ezgif-2-3d9b2d9a49.gif

girl they didn't even film a music vidya

ezgif-2-3d9b2d9a49.gif

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

IsItThatSerious.gifs:wan:

Not N/Ayeon. :ahh:

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, stochastic said:

The last minute of Supernova serving America Kwangya...Kwangya has a problem

exaaaaaaaactly!!! Korea has a kunty problem!!

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

I'm starting to believe the conspiracy theories about HYBE not wanting Enhypen to surpass TXT, cause why are they wasting time releasing all these Spotify covers and now this webtoon OST album?

And the fact that Bite Me was literally their biggest comeback yet, and then HYBE decides to release Sweet Venom as the follow up comeback, and ruining the hype:redface:
Like the company knows that people want dark vampire concept from them like Bite Me, which can be seen by the numbers, and yet Bang PD still insists on giving them BTS English demos from 2021 here and there.

This makes zero sense, because any company would want ALL their acts to do well. The more successful the groups are, the mory money they bring, which is the most important thing in any business.

I think it's just Belift's management and A&R making dumb decisions

• Like 1

Supernova is so crazy but I enjoy it. They really put the k in kpop. :jonny5:

Is really one of those songs you get or you don't. 

btw I ******* love how you need to watch the video multiple times to understand what is going on and catch more details about the story. This is one of the things I love about them. Please keep doing it!

I'm super curious about Armageddon, sound and visual wise.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, illia said:

This makes zero sense, because any company would want ALL their acts to do well. The more successful the groups are, the mory money they bring, which is the most important thing in any business.

I think it's just Belift's management and A&R making dumb decisions

HYBE hates NJ but wants NJ to surpass BTS :deadbanana2:And YG has been sabotaging BP for years.
It's just CEO have a huge ego and can't handle when some ideas don't come from them 

• Like 4

Just now, Dialamba said:

HYBE hates NJ but wants NJ to surpass BTS :deadbanana2:And YG has been sabotaging BP for years.
It's just CEO have a huge ego and can't handle when some ideas don't come from them 

NewJeans are a different league. They could release 3 minutes of farts and they would still get that smash classic. Same goes for BP.

Enhypen are not in that league yet. (and they never will be, no shade)

whitney-houston.gif

Rather than sabotaging Enhypen, I'd say that just there isn't much effort/push to make them the next big thing or the face of the Company during BTS' absence. And I can't say If It's purposeful or their label's management thinking they are doing the best. It makes them seem like they are mostly treated as cash grab, just releasing albums to go on a world tour immediately. The group is too new to go through this route already. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

aespa, the ultimate baddies you are :clap:

4x.gif

• Like 1

I'm reading the NJ parents' interview and not the other executives trying to make excuses for why BANG PD ignored NewJeans in the hallways and elevators :rip: "He's not good with facial recognition" Sir you manage idols and trainees, thats your JOB

• Haha 1

Newjeans disbandment if HYBE take them instead of ADOR :monkey: Hiatus for 2 years is just equivalent to disbandment at this point :weeps: No wonder their parents and Mom Min Heejin fought so hard for them Bunnies who is siding with HYBE looking like a fool a22 clown rn 

But at least 250 can join Mom Heejin new company That's a good news 

36 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

girl they didn't even film a music vidya

ezgif-2-3d9b2d9a49.gif

That's why I said "performance version" as an actual performance live, just put them there singing and dancing if there is even a dance idk anymore

ezgif-2-3d9b2d9a49.gif

Pharrell sample being the disbandment song is just ? This is so dystopian :gaycat7:

Posted (edited)

GNdR60mbIAAJWse?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GNdnHIgbcAAt0Rh?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GNdRam0bQAAMxSm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GNdRanYaIAAJCSQ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GNdnHIga4AAiUNi?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GNdnHIgagAA0yle?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GNdR6z_bgAAXTLJ?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

GNdRanYawAEMuLg?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GNdR60qakAA4Jrf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.