K-Pop Thread: aespa serves realtime all kill; prepare ARMAGEDDON

Ryan

If there's one thing I've learned these past 2 months it's that I will never be a "company stan" again

I wasn't even serious about it anymore but now I'm not even gonna joke about it anymore, ew! They're all bad!

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

we need JYPayola to go all-out with twice A&R. we cant have another "my heart is burning burning" mess i cant even remember the song title, so forgettable.

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Asscatchem said:

we need JYPayola to go all-out with twice A&R. we cant have another "my heart is burning burning" mess i cant even remember the song title, so forgettable.

I know you were saying the exact same thing during the release day and the people here were dragging you for it. Take a hint sis :heart:

Woah even lily collins agree that jennie and rose similar to blair and serena haha

fadnetic needs to MOVE

spacer.png

wtf is QWER

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

THIS IS EVERYTHING :WAP:

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

no one is going to like hearing this but those aespa teasers are serving 0 growth

yes their faces are obviously pretty but the concept isnt giving anything harder than they've done in the past

one day aespa is not commiting to their kwangya cyberpunk aesthetic so they're not consistent next day they're serving 0 growth

pick a narrative and stick to it challenge

3 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

one day aespa is not commiting to their kwangya cyberpunk aesthetic so they're not consistent next day they're serving 0 growth

This are the also the same crowd  who were complaining how gimmicky and atrocious their kwangya concept not too long ago s:wan:

Like we get it, aespa aren't for everyone. You have other  17384894959& girl groups to choose from :zzz:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

This are the also the same crowd  who were complaining how gimmicky and atrocious their kwangya concept not too long ago s:wan:

Like we get it, aespa aren't for everyone. You have other  17384894959& girl groups to choose from :zzz:

miss thang has also been gagging over baemon lately so I guess that explains everything

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Social media engagements are all time high, Incheon airport ambassadorship,  brand deals racking money, trending everyday, getting praise/acclaim for their visuals and talents, upcoming sold out world tour and another million selling potential smash comeback :clap3:

Yes girls you deserve it all after years of tired ass drags, hatetrain and circle jerking  :bird:

• Like 4

Ahyeon literally breathes and goes viral in Korea :rip: a star in the making but YG needs to just give her the push

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Ahyeon literally breathes and goes viral in Korea :rip: a star in the making but YG needs to just give her the push

YG needs to give Baemon a sure-fire hit and solidify Ahyeon's status as the IT girl of 5th gen :giraffe:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

wtf is QWER

spacer.png

Their debut song had a little success

But the thing is they are not from an idol company and are basically influencers and streamers, contrary to idols in big companies, they are 24/7 performing at every shows that exist. At one point they were performing on High School and Primary school, they build a fanbase and made their name from this.

So when their first comeback came (11M views without ads on their official channel), the song went viral several times

Especially during their school attack when they redid part of the MV with real students who confess his love to his gf, it was on pann all week at that time.

But with all the promotions they are doing it starting to pay off

ImageImage

Yeah they are really becoming that big in Korea to have both of their debut song & first comeback to have more than 1M UL.

Edited by Xalric
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Their debut song had a little success

But the thing is they are not from an idol company and are basically influencers and streamers, contrary to idols in big companies, they are 24/7 performing at every shows that exist. At one point they were performing on High School and Primary school, they build a fanbase and made their name from this.

So when their first comeback came (11M views without ads on their official channel), the song went viral several times

Especially during their school attack when they redid part of the MV with real students who confess his love to his gf, it was on pann all week at that time.

But with all the promotions they are doing it starting to pay off

ImageImage

Yeah they are really becoming that big in Korea to have both of their debut song & first comeback to have more than 1M UL.

oh.

spacer.png

This is a real BOP whew, okay BM! :jonny:

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the little monsters of kpop yes

JOY will release a new OST collaboration 

Hope it sounds good, but can SM give her a full solo project already...they are wasting her!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

maybe it's possible to serve kwangya and show growth at the same time

GM9Ji2ZWYAEuNFs?format=png&name=900x900

okay king :WAP:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

maybe it's possible to serve kwangya and show growth at the same time

this is growth though? its kwangya but its not completely like savage era kwangya

this is futuristic y2k kwangya very colorful and kinda quirky. savage was full on cyberpunk. this is also their first full album so its only fitting for them to "go back" to their og concept but they made a twist and made it fun

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

this is growth though? its kwangya but its not completely like savage era kwangya

this is futuristic y2k kwangya very colorful and kinda quirky. savage was full on cyberpunk. this is also their first full album so its only fitting for them to "go back" to their og concept but they made a twist and made it fun

This is the beginning of Season 2 of KWANGYA as well. KWANGYA isn't gonna change drastically, they're just introducing space travel into this concept which ties into how some of their outfits resemble astronaut suits. :matty: Like do they expect aespa to look like fairies or mermaids now 

The lyrics foretell the full-fledged storytelling of Season 2 of the aespa worldview universe by comparing the beginning of an event that opens a door to another dimension to a supernova

Edited by Rhyme
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

This is the beginning of Season 2 of KWANGYA as well. KWANGYA isn't gonna change drastically, they're just introducing space travel into this concept which ties into how some of their outfits resemble astronaut suits. :matty: Like do they expect aespa to look like fairies or mermaids now 

and once they go full on fairies and mermaids they suddenly dont commit to their kwangya aesthetic so the girls will never win :matty:

• Haha 1

my man his face is too perfect :WAP:

18 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

AESPA drop a revamped 'Dreams Come True' MV! ⋆ The latest kpop news and music | Officially Kmusic

Which they already done. my versatile queens :gaygacat4:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.