K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

Vs. 

😭

• Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

not to be one of those gg stans but are we ready to admit that if this riize song (which is basically 2.0 of their debut) was released by a girl group they wouldn't even be getting the quarter of the praise riize gets?

spacer.png

No because none of the current relevant girl groups release anything close to Riize's song so we can't compare it with any gg

zvyvjFv.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Vs. 

😭

Just for the thumbnail, Golden age wins :gaycat1: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

Just for the thumbnail, Golden age wins :gaycat1: 

I was on YouTube looking for what NCT MV to use, but I just kept scrolling and scrolling until my thumb hurt. How many MV's did they have in the past year:rip: Lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I was on YouTube looking for what NCT MV to use, but I just kept scrolling and scrolling until my thumb hurt. How many MV's did they have in the past year:rip: Lol

0*zEU6Xyz5z72H6Lhh.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

not to be one of those gg stans but are we ready to admit that if this riize song (which is basically 2.0 of their debut) was released by a girl group they wouldn't even be getting the quarter of the praise riize gets?

spacer.png

Boom boom is cute but nothing specialspacer.png

Im not even mad at RV cheap teasers/cover.

Remember how we got scammed last comeback?! Gorgeous teasers for a mid TT! I rather see the budget spend on a good song with replay value :cm:

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

Im not even mad at RV cheap teasers/cover.

Remember how we got scammed last comeback?! Gorgeous teasers for a mid TT! I rather see the budget spend on a good song with replay value :cm:

Everytime RV has cheap/mid concept, it ended up a disaster (Happiness, Umpah, Birthday, Rookie)

Everytime they has an immaculate concept, the song ended up a masterpiece (Psycho, Russian Roulette, Feel My Rhythm, Bad Boy)

So... yeah...

• Confused 1

she's  charting somewhere :gayoncecat3:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Everytime RV has cheap/mid concept, it ended up a disaster (Happiness, Umpah, Birthday, Rookie)

Everytime they has an immaculate concept, the song ended up a masterpiece (Psycho, Russian Roulette, Feel My Rhythm, Bad Boy)

So... yeah...

Chill kill is the opposite of your theory. Immaculate concept with a bad song :fan:

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

she's  charting somewhere :gayoncecat3:

I really wonder who's going to be the first kpop soloist to get a #1. Jimin? He might have huge chance. But Hybe was dumb to release JK album one week after Taylor 

Miss @Save-Me-Oprah Woojin is coming to my country again, he will do a concert and a private fan meeting :allears:

Kinda surprised at Nayeon's digital performance considering her first era was a smash

Honestly bar Pyscho and Feel My Rhythm, RV has been rihleasing duds after duds :rip: Birthday, chill kill were both major disappointments :chick3: 

Did AkMu release already??? 

I wish I could stan Riize and I wish them the best but I just can't get into the Bruno Mars x One Direction sound

:suburban:

Listening to Dumb Dumb right now. R d Velvet better be serving this level of Bop:jonny4:its aged so well

49 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Miss @Save-Me-Oprah Woojin is coming to my country again, he will do a concert and a private fan meeting :allears:

Go head girl it's your world

6 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

What were RIIZE first day streams in Spotify? 

they weren't

spacer.png

LV couldn't afford pretty idols? :deadbanana4: 

Like they have 26 nct members to choose and they go with Yuta :doc:

Edited by DelRey
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

the consistency

Siren is the highest because we were all perched to see if they would erase Seunghan

spacer.png

why is he so cute

spacer.png

• Like 2

I'm the only one who thinks Riize's latest releases sound like something Shinee will do

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.