K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

Live my life doing better than armageddon in Japan :rip:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Ok aespa came out swinging for this comeback :jonny5:

I don't think I've been this served from an SM act in a while now.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

:heart2:

• Like 4

Sojang getting hit by karma we had to celebrate

Pannchoa and KTRL next

QEo3XmabS8Esc3Q4258j8VjAvTLmWDI6-QTc61pk

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

I mean congrats, but that's why they should be able to chart or something where's their legacy or whatever?  Ooh they have a big legacy, Sorry, forgot about LSF.

Girl, TWICE  are literally still out streaming almost every 4th gen gg globally with their back catalog alone in their 9th year :redface: And let me not bring up their touring numbers either, cause it will just be a stomp, like keep it cute and don't come for Kpop legends :rip:

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 6

I really liked Armageddon, it compliments Supernova so well. I still think Supernova is the better song though

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, illia said:

Pannchoa and KTRL next

Yes please I want to see who is who

Someone send this thread to Wonyoung 

spacer.png

Licorice got me throwing it back :WAP:

• Like 3

It's sad since NewJeans might get to experience MHJ discography for a short period of time I hope not tho I'm not surprised if she is holding her creations before this trial gets solved 

At least Red Velvet got to work with her for like what ? two full albums ? before she left Now NewJeans ….. 

Oh LSM your partner in crime is free and alive Maybe it all happened in the same time for a reason

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, illia said:

Pannchoa and KTRL next

Man seeing her run like that reminds me of how pathetic she is

• Like 1

They are not nugu anymore

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Armageddon sounds like it could be on any NCT albums. 

It's not bad but not good either.

But now MYs really can't drag NCT music ever again, aespa is really the female version of NCT music wise in this album.

Armageddon, Set The Tone, Mine, Licorice, Long Chat, could have been made by NCT and then we had We Dem Boyz (Girls).

Bahama is actually my favorite song with Prologue on this whole project.

Edit: and it doesn't help that every rappers in SM has the exact same flow these past 2 years.

Edited by Xalric
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

15 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

winterkii2.png

They definitely prepared these answers beforehand, but Winter's reactions are spontaneous. She's so shady lol.

Posted (edited)

:clap3: It's a solid 8/10 album. The album is basically the culmination of everything they have released thus far

Armageddon is the You Think / Run Devil Run to Supernova / Oh / Lion Heart  so I'm happy  :chick1:

Aespa's visual, aesthetic and concept are unmatched, that's not up to debate :foxaylove3:

Edited by Odette Violet

50 minutes ago, FACT said:

i revisited their music because yall said Red Summer 2024 And then this song was just so risky to me Their sings were risky and different from their other songs How Sweet tea NewJeans big sisters

People love to clown RV for being "less successful" but really they were the only one in the 3rd gen top tier GGs that actually took RISKS. Like risky risks.

Sometimes those bold moves didn't pay off despite being beautiful (One Of These Nights) but then a lot of times they really did pay off and set trends (Feel My Rhythm)

These days groups (mostly) stay in one lane, whereas with RV you never know what to expect next. Even with their upcoming comeback, we can't even guess what it might sound like. I will miss that about them when they stop being active, since there isn't really a replacement group that can take those kinds of conceptual risks and make it work long term.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Xalric said:

But now MYs really can't drag NCT music ever again, aespa is really the female version of NCT music wise in this album.

Armageddon, Set The Tone, Mine, Licorice, Long Chat, could have been made by NCT and then we had We Dem Boyz (Girls).

Edit: and it doesn't help that every rappers in SM has the exact same flow these past 2 years.

what aespa does has class to it

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

their playlisting is still really good, they just don't have TTH this time (though maybe they will add it later)

also lack of autoplay too i think… i'm not a spotify user so i can't confirm

i wonder how much HYBE did for them when it came to stuff like this :celestial5:

Super Shy was inside US Spotify top 20 iirc. They are now OUT 

12 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Armageddon sounds nothing like a NCT song:rip: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Armageddon sounds nothing like a NCT song:rip: 

Y'all said the said the same about Girls then turned out, it was We Dem Boyz demo that was meant for NCT all along.

• Haha 1

2024 is the year that evils got defeated

Bang PD

Min Heehee

Sojang

Seungri

spacer.png

Wow ONE whole demo! As if they are not part of the same company at that :skull: like come on 

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Y'all said the said the same about Girls then turned out, it was We Dem Boyz demo that was meant for NCT all along.

If NCT jumped on the Armageddon instrumental it wouldn't have ate the same. Same with the girls. 🤷‍♀️ 

autoplay is probably what was driving a lot of these recent kpop hits on spotify but it's not like that'll guarantee a smash and i'll take that over the streaming farms/parties from BTS and BP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.