K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

source music never confirmed the release date

Yeah I forget it comes from shitmaster :rip:

• Replies 50.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

43 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

aespa's kinda done... like their concept seems so outdated now, their name is still dumb, this is their year 4 but they're still playing catchup to their 2021 success. and sm is in shambles. other 4th gen groups clear them on streaming and now everyone is moving onto gen 5. it's tragic. filler after filler on Drama mini, it's actually shocking how well my world tracks did in comparison. winter needs to go back to her iconic bob. but overall its clear that sm doesnt have any big plans for them anymore.. theyre staying f(x) status with a mid hit here and there for the rest of their careers and its hard to watch.

I don't agree with you but I do agree with Drama mini being HORRIBLE. Drama is flawless but the rest, yikes.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sonny said:

I don't agree with you but I do agree with Drama mini being HORRIBLE. Drama is flawless but the rest, yikes.

My theory is it was SM dumping the rest of what was supposed to be aespa's 1st album under LSM's rule after they put the better songs on the MY WORLD mini so they could have new material for aespa's upcoming album

• Like 1

Just now, Rhyme said:

My theory is it was SM dumping the rest of what was supposed to be aespa's 1st album under LSM's rule after they put the better songs on the MY WORLD mini so they could have new material for aespa's upcoming album

This is basically confirmed. Hot Air Balloon, YOLO and Don't Blink were all performed at their concert. 

And the girls are dead wrong about Drama being horrible. It's Aespa's weakest mini, but it's still better than most K-pop releases.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Blank said:

people are crying "gimmicks!!" but Fate blew up without a "high-budget" (Super Lady) or "made-to-go-viral" (Wife) music video, barely any English lyrics, and only one performance before they decided to record a live performance video and promote it on the music shows (when it was already about to start its PAK reign)

soyeon-gidle.gif

Soyeon, when she changes the title track at the last minute to give the haters false hope.

soyeon-gidle.gif

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

Loossemble TT is excellent 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Loossemble TT is excellent 

i hope they can surpass flip that

Why did "bubblegum" by newjeans finally click for me rn

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Yeah, it's pretty much confirmed by various sources that Drama (Planting Trees ver.) would have been the title track for a full album version of MY WORLD.

The SYNK: HYPER LINE set list also suggested that they had planned for that full album to be released by the time of the tour. They had filmed the MV in Australia in November and I think some scenes were repurposed as the intro trailer for MY WORLD later on (the beach/coastal scenes in the white outfits).

Of course, the restructuring after LSM left was quite messy, but I think it worked out well for aespa in the end. They didn't lose popularity between Girls > MY WORLD which was my big fear because of all the delays that happened.

OT: My ranking is MY WORLD > Savage > Drama > Girls (which I think is their "weakest" mini album so far, in terms of the music/tracklist). 

• Like 2

the most underrated 4th gen gg 

• Like 7

oh wow

styling is gorgeous

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 3

It reminds me of love dive teaser pics

5 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

the most underrated 4th gen gg 

They literally have many hits, there are groups way more underrated than them

IRENE photobook is including an "undisclosed music source" omg 

This whole thing seems like a test to see how much interest there is for her. If it does sell well, SM will probably push ahead with her solo sooner rather than later. 

2 minutes ago, illia said:

They literally have many hits, there are groups way more underrated than them

like who?

IVE finally serving interesting teaser photos for once

spacer.png

:heart2:

• Like 8

Just now, getinthezone said:

like who?

Billie, Purple Kiss, Lightsum, Cherry Bullet, wooah, PIXY, TRI.BE etc

15 minutes ago, Zack said:

Yeah, it's pretty much confirmed by various sources that Drama (Planting Trees ver.) would have been the title track for a full album version of MY WORLD.

The SYNK: HYPER LINE set list also suggested that they had planned for that full album to be released by the time of the tour. They had filmed the MV in Australia in November and I think some scenes were repurposed as the intro trailer for MY WORLD later on (the beach/coastal scenes in the white outfits).

Of course, the restructuring after LSM left was quite messy, but I think it worked out well for aespa in the end. They didn't lose popularity between Girls > MY WORLD which was my big fear because of all the delays that happened.

OT: My ranking is MY WORLD > Savage > Drama > Girls (which I think is their "weakest" mini album so far, in terms of the music/tracklist). 

1 hour ago, Eternium said:

This is basically confirmed. Hot Air Balloon, YOLO and Don't Blink were all performed at their concert. 

And the girls are dead wrong about Drama being horrible. It's Aespa's weakest mini, but it's still better than most K-pop releases.

SM may be having a lot of problems right now, but I think it was really smart of them to load the MY WORLD mini with flawless b-sides and then using the rest to pad out the Drama EP because they knew how strong of a title Drama was. Hopefully they're smart about how to release the next album now with Winter's health. I know it will be worth the wait

• Like 2

ENHYPEN TOP 50, NEXT!

mark-ruffalo-mark-ruffalo-america.gif

1 minute ago, illia said:

Billie, Purple Kiss, Lightsum, Cherry Bullet, wooah, PIXY, TRI.BE etc

we arent talking about nugu groups

• Haha 1

Just now, getinthezone said:

we arent talking about nugu groups

STAYC started out as a nugu too so I don't get why we can't talk about other nugus

And does "nugu" mean they can't be underrated anymore?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.