K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

4 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

STAYC girls are getting paid

ezgif-3-39f8bdfd95.gif.48b3a7d4a88e75c14

Happy the StayC girls are getting paid but that still feels so low...

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

need Jeno and Jaemin both at the same time

spacer.png

What I would give to be in between these two Sweatdrop Sigh GIF by Pokémon

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Black male idol :clap3:

This tan queen actually made it to IZ*ONE surprised me. 

At least she got the settlement money even though she stuck in Cube's basement with Lightsum girlies right now

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

@DelRey @MonsterNavy oh wow... so it is a full album...

chop-stan-twitter.gif

I won :clap3:

When you have both beauty & talent, the demand :clap3:

• Like 2

Babymonster will redebut again with Garam :clownny:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

434204330_823689373133378_68336233421740

Ni-ki has become so gorgeous, especially with the haircut and colour he has right now.

Where are the fashion and modelling campaigns @HYBE @Shitman Bang @Barack Obama @FBI @President Moon @everyone

giphy.gif

it has recently come to my attention that President Moon is in fact no longer the president of South Korea

@President Yoon

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GKPKUsZWMAAkc1J?format=jpg&name=medium

The way his IG has almost been open for 2 weeks, and yet he still hasn't posted anything outside of that debut post that the company probably posted for him :dies: Like he hasn't written any type of word, nor used any type of emoji, and basically not having any type of personality, like do we even know if he runs this account? :redface:

Like what was the point of him opening an IG? :dies: 

Edited by Pluto6

40 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

also, when can we expect Scoops and Ricky to ditch the Ronald McDonald hair? I'm sending negative vibes.

spacer.png

additionally, my whole entire Twitter timeline is filled with Scoops' big mommy milker but nobody has posted it here, what's up with that?

8azubMr.gif

GKSUkOuXcAAhLyA?format=jpg&name=smallGKQSXoTXsAA_jyh?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

???

GKReVcsWgAAg0bw?format=jpg&name=large

8azubMr.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Girls Generation (2nd gen), Blackpink & Twice (3rd gen), Itzy & Giddle (3.5 gen), Ive & Newjeans (4th gen), all the top groups of their respective generation. :clap3:

2022 was a time capsule of 3 decades of Girl Group excellence. You had to be here.

The new rookie group with the bunny head towering all those giants is the cherry on top. :sats:

Bonus:

• Like 2

Kiss of life entering melon. I love when non big4 group smash. The new  Stayc of 5th gen 

spacer.png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The way his IG has almost been open for 2 weeks, and yet he still hasn't posted anything outside of that debut post that the company probably posted for him :dies: Like he hasn't written any type of word, nor used any type of emoji, and basically not having any type of personality, like do we even know if he runs this account? :redface:

Like what was the point of him opening an IG? :dies: 

meanwhile Han has been feeding us profusely

giphy.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TheCal said:

GKP4L-Na0AAY2_o?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GKP4QzAbIAAIfLb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GKP4Qz2a8AAsFLl?format=jpg&name=4096x409GKP4Q1TbkAAV7JZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

just saw this

what in the world...

at least he's giving face

de4af2e30c00b56df6b2ca8aa4056439c2c1eb36

36 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Babymonster will redebut again with Garam :clownny:

Garam will debut solo and outchart Babymonster

gretchen-giggle.gif

I need Woojin to give us body, not a Taemin wig

anyway Woojin is an SM artist now so who cares

Kim Minji for president :clap3:

they're setting him up with the full SM gamut huh... Stevie Wonder haircut, questionable marketing choices, stupid Bubble page, Weverse community... I'm just waiting for them to make him get a new chin and then dungeon him for years for no reason

I guess the Instagram chat channel he's been using will be going away because SM can't milk that for coints

21 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

meanwhile Han has been feeding us profusely

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I don't think I have ever heard or seen a Kpop idol viewing their idol life as a strict 9-5 type of job to this extent as Lee Know. Like you will never see him fulfill those "idol duties" outside of the schedules that he has to attend, since he wants nothing to do with the idol life outside of work.

Like during SKZ's recent long vacation, you could see some of the members still working such as attending fashion gigs, making connections, focusing on solo activities and building their solo profile in general, meanwhile Lee Know being the only member actually using his vacation as an actual vacation by going completely N/A and going out camping, fishing, riding atv's etc. :dies: 

GGhXyNQWoAA-tP6.jpg

Like even during airport fashion, he will always completely hide himself, while the other members are looking fashionable and promoting different brands. Like sometimes I feel this legend isn't meant to be idol outside of the stage :dies: He simply doesn't care about the idol life LIKE AT ALL :redface:

GKRxQotaQAASAnQ?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Pluto6

7 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Hide contents

I don't think I have ever heard or seen a Kpop idol viewing their idol life as a strict 9-5 type of job to this extent as Lee Know. Like you will never see him fulfill those "idol duties" outside of the schedules that he has to attend. Like during the groups recent long vacation, you could see some of the members still working such as attending fashion gigs, making connections, focusing on solo activities and building their solo profile in general, meanwhile Lee Know being the only member actually using his vacation as an actual vacation by going completely N/A and going out camping, fishing, riding atv's etc. :dies: 

GGhXyNQWoAA-tP6.jpg

Like even during airport fashion, he will always completely hide himself, while the other members are looking fashionable and promoting different brands. Like sometimes I feel this legend isn't meant to be idol outside of the stage :dies: He simply doesn't care about the idol life LIKE AT ALL :redface:

GKRxQotaQAASAnQ?format=jpg&name=large

the pic of him on an ATV in camo is entirely too butch... it's almost as shocking as me revealing I drive a pickup truck

• Haha 1

A promotional single :clap3: 

IMG_9515.gif?ex=661da286&is=660b2d86&hm=

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Daily reminder that G-Dragon, the most successful writer in the history of the Korean music industry has outsold, outwritten, out-acclaimed, and more than likely outtoured your favs. 

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

omfgggggggggg

spacer.png

ador boygroup sounds interesting but they'll be like 12 years old

and i already know the black and latino members will be mistreated in korea

tenor.gif

ill just stick with psychic fever :clap3:

Han Jisung proving once again why he's the most talented idol of his generation

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Daily reminder that G-Dragon, the most successful writer in the Korean music industry has outsold, outwritten, out-acclaimed, and more than likely outtoured your favs. 

Ok but Soyeon is funnier

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.