And they broke up just like that :deadbanana4:

And for what, both women got criticized and dragged throughout Social Media

Miss Sohee got her upward momentum tarnished :bam::bam: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Winmill De Kwynn said:

And they broke up just like that :deadbanana4:

And for what, both women got criticized and dragged throughout Social Media

Miss Sohee got her upward momentum tarnished :bam::bam: 

Han Sohee posting this picture of Nicole Kidman after divorcing Tom Cruise an hour before the break up was announced I love her so much :ahh:

• Haha 1

Just now, Bewitched said:

Han Sohee posting this picture of Nicole Kidman after divorcing Tom Cruise an hour before the break up was announced I love her so much :ahh:

Yeah at least good for her for not having to stuck with him as long as Hyeri :dies:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

"Algorhythm" - one of the best titles in a while

And "No biggie"

Lia's still not back.

9fd6e45df1173231a25bd8a2b1bb90fc.gif

wow everything about this is pure art. jaden jeong truly is the most creative person in this dying industry and not only that, he's the creative with the most extensive knowledge about pop music and pop culture as you can see with his blog. not even min heejin and her tiktok addiction come close to him. he's insane :jonny:

some of the visuals and production in this reminded me of sega bodega too

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

There's some star power in this group.

Not sure this is the group that will turn them into stars, but they got plenty of time.

:cm:

21 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

wow everything about this is pure art. jaden jeong truly is the most creative person in this dying industry and not only that, he's the creative with the most extensive knowledge about pop music and pop culture as you can see with his blog. not even min heejin and her tiktok addiction come close to him. he's insane :jonny:

some of the visuals and production in this reminded me of sega bodega too

That mv was an EXPERIENCE :jonny6:! It's so creepy and dark, I'm gaged! Now I hope the album can deliver amazing bops 

8 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

If my post is embarrassing idk what to say about your post history for the past decade you've been on this site. Keep "stanning" aespa ig tho.

ezgif-com-optimize.thumb.gif.947066cec7f

Meanwhile I don't even know who tf you are :toofunny2: 

Yunah really doesn't suit that kindergarten concept :rip:

She has the least amount of fancam views, like not even 50k views and everyone else has more than 130k views :deadbanana4:,

I feel bad for her… She looked so much better during Rig u next! 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kety said:

Best korean b sides of 2nd gen I fear…and it's NOT close

The Autotune on Taeyeon's vocals were so majestic. What a era :jonny5:

ARTMS' new song is awful but yeah the music video is pure art

Watch HYBE/SM/YG/JYP rip off this concept soon

Yeah , How did this man not get any hate?:deadbanana4:

2 Women in the industry getting extreme hate for weeks on social media because of who they dated… it's kinda crazy.  

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

@youresotoxic

also NCT wish looks more like backup dancers then idols here. 🤭

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Adama said:

She has the least amount of fancam views, like not even 50k views and everyone else has more than 130k views :deadbanana4:,

Is she the girl that people say "doesnt fit" the vibe

4 hours ago, romiskes said:

RAINBOW was so underrated omg, this sub-unit was also a high point of their career, they delivered great music with fantastic visuals.

The way I replay this dance practice every year - should have been a title track for them :chick1:

Janet Jackson-coded Thatwasaclassic.gif

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Adama said:

Because the smile looks fake (and superficially, the hair isn't great). I'm sure she's being told to do that, though, in the same way Moka is doing that weird Tsuki impression, and Wonhee is determined to keep that deer-in-the-headlights look. They'll probably all relax into it with their next comeback. TWS had some members who had a smile perpetually plastered on their faces in their first comeback, too, in a way that felt inauthentic. It's a recent Hybe thing.

GJ51q3BagAA2Rj1?format=jpg&name=900x900

can't wait for this new BL

5a5cd135a6ce8217686282006756d5c7.jpg

8 minutes ago, elevate said:

Because the smile looks fake (and superficially, the hair isn't great). I'm sure she's being told to do that, though, in the same way Moka is doing that weird Tsuki impression, and Wonhee is determined to keep that deer-in-the-headlights look. They'll probably all relax into it with their next comeback. TWS had some members who had a smile perpetually plastered on their faces in their first comeback, too, in a way that felt inauthentic. It's a recent Hybe thing.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this .. but yeah it's so weird.

These idols will change their face expressions every 2 seconds and stans will scream STAGE PRESENCE!! They need to learn how to utilize those expressions.

And yes, this is a great example of actual stage presence that's come off naturally.

• Like 1

Not this coming as a thumbnail on my Youtube Mix because I watched RAINBOW vids. 

Thank YOU @Mel.

27 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Is she the girl that people say "doesnt fit" the vibe

Yeah it's her + pann girls hating on her…

14 minutes ago, elevate said:

I thought I was the only one who thought it was obvious that Moka watched too many Tsuky fancams lol :dies:!

But yeah, hope Yunah can experience a concept that fit her better, just like her BGGG stage… Maybe that's why Youngseo left, she doesn't suit bright concepts either… 

Edited by Adama
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, elevate said:

The worst part of this is Billlie whole facial expression thing was part of their choreography, to show they were not in the real world but the alternate universe.

And since then I've noticed a lot of GG doing the same things, looking at you NMIXX.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yunah does indeed look awkward with a cute concept but I hope she gets on with it because she's simply THAT girl.

And if she left like Youngseo, she'd probably never debut at this point

• Like 1

Billlie being half nugu but already having an impact on the new girlies.. oh the power that they have

blackmayo-biackmayo.gif

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.