• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

12 minutes ago, elevate said:

The way Mel has been taking L after L this week (the Danielle line, whew, kinda brilliant) and Sheesh hasn't even dropped yet

c.gif

Mel is unbothered.

Why wouldn't Shitman Bang like NewJeans? They're a successful act under his company and have made him a boatload of money... what's not to like?

spacer.png

The packaging box set is lowkey eating. All the versions together form a group silhouette 

Magnetic is such a good song but I wish they made ILLIT's styling a little bit different. it's giving NJ clones it's giving HYBE running out of ideas 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Han embracing Instagram, posting stories galore, and a vidya of him playing guitar covering a song.... and crickets from Lee Knowles

GJ0i8KsXkAAdeGQ?format=jpg&name=medium

See above

swiftie-freakout.gif.gif

Every now and then I like to check out groups that I haven't or don't normally listen to and I came across RAINBOW the other day and they had some bops so I went to Spotify to check out their music

they really ATE with these back to back releases. 3 solid albums in a row

• Like 3

4 hours ago, illia said:

i always found it weird how he spends so much time with Le Sserafim, producing for them (and now for Illit) and they keep mentioning each other in interviews, vlogs etc

but when it comes to NewJeans it's been CRICKETS from both sides 

This comes from all the crap his girl group Glam had to deal with from fans of a boy group that hadn't even debuted yet.  They really need to balance on that edge where you need those psychos for their multilevel marketing weight, but in the end, you're dealing with psychos.

Lessaniljin is different because you're dealing with established idols that brought with them an established fanbase.  They're less a Bighybe group and more a group that signed with Bighybe.  In some ways, Bang Sihyuk needs to kiss Sakura's ass for not signing with someone else.

:cm:

8 hours ago, illia said:

The girls trying not to ijbol :deadbanana4:

I remember people were saying that the blue egg was their CEO, and if it's true, it would make the perfomance 100 times funnier

Yes, it's the CEO.  He started out as a dancer, then choreographer, then art director, then reality TV celebrity and is willing to put himself out there, even if it makes him out to be the practice devil.

4 minutes ago, Rino said:

Magnetic is such a good song but I wish they made ILLIT's styling a little bit different. it's giving NJ clones it's giving HYBE running out of ideas

New Jeans clones is exactly what Hybe should be doing.  If YG were out there churning out Blackpink clones, they would've been able to use the Everglow and Griddle "success" to embezzle more of that Blackpink money away from the revenuers for themselves.

31 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Mel is unbothered.

I know, and I kinda love that level of delusion. I wish I could clear my head of all thoughts and be a little more vacuous. 

s.gif

5 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

ugh this song is just so euphoric, grand and over the top

we need this IVE back :jonny5:

I still remember the chills I got hearing it for the first time :jonny5:

• Like 1

how sweet / bubble gum takashi murakami collab nj1 album 2025 world tour era coming to show how it's done 

tumblr_mwovs5u9CU1r33943o3_250sq.gifv

23 minutes ago, elevate said:

I know, and I kinda love that level of delusion. I wish I could clear my head of all thoughts and be a little more vacuous. 

s.gif

Girl shut up. Don't piss me off

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Girl shut up. Don't piss me off

s.gif

Sohee belongs to nct  :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

RAINBOW was so underrated omg, this sub-unit was also a high point of their career, they delivered great music with fantastic visuals.

• Like 5

Over 3 million views on that video of Seunghan spotted reading fan letters at the subway station, the demand

and that also means 3 million streams of that ILICIT song for the HYBE marketing machine

spacer.png

• Like 2

MEMORY UNLOCKED

The way I was obsessed with this song

• Like 1

I'm getting a bit bored of Magnetic already. 

swiftie-freakout.gif.gif

Not GIDLE just casually having one of the most successful kpop Bsides this era :ahh:

• Like 5

53 minutes ago, romiskes said:

RAINBOW was so underrated omg, this sub-unit was also a high point of their career, they delivered great music with fantastic visuals.

wait, I didn't know there was a sub-unit. I'll have tho check this out

26 minutes ago, Xalric said:

MEMORY UNLOCKED

The way I was obsessed with this song

The way I'm currently obsessed with this. I've been playing this one a lot loll

Asa & Pharita eating Ariana's "The Boy Is Mine" challenge :flame:

• Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, hallucinate said:

they were crazy for this tbh

when the moan comes on for the first time

spacer.png

and it being the same moan sample as the one in britney's piece of me, iconic :jonny6:

Their discography is flawless

• Like 3

6 hours ago, elevate said:

For when you need to feel C.U.N.T.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Best korean b sides of 2nd gen I fear…and it's NOT close

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.