• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

will forever be my favorite BoA song, just so beautiful 

snsd-soshi.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

Omg Just saw one of my old tweets from this time 10 years ago :rip:

SNSD album sales are more than all girl groups sales combined. 324,000+ as of July & second place is t-ara N4 with 23,000. THAT'S A BIG GAP💀 Flops, Never come for Nations Girl Group

Glad I matured:coffee:

• Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Omg Just saw one of my old tweets from this time 10 years ago :rip:

SNSD album sales are more than all girl groups sales combined. 324,000+ as of July & second place is t-ara N4 with 23,000. THAT'S A BIG GAP💀 Flops, Never come for Nations Girl Group

Glad I matured:coffee:

If you share more of these, please tag me in case I somehow miss them, thank you.

c.gif

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, elevate said:

If you share more of these, please tag me in case I somehow miss them, thank you.

c.gif

The fact groups sell a Million first week is the norm now:deadbanana2:

Wait I gotta find another one…most of it is cringe and me fangirling about Jessica. Lmfao

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Black Mamba isn't even the best girl group debut released the week of November 12 - 19th 2020, let alone all of 4th gen

papesnupi-gay-guy-dancing.gif

EXACTLY

:WAP: that body and gaze 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Xalric said:

EXACTLY

well no

well, we're doing a January 6th on W Korea

Seungmin WILL get his pictorial one way or another

giphy.gif

going back to the video that changed my stan list forever :heart:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

going back to the video that changed my stan list forever :heart:

that performance was my first experience with them too. It's the point where I realized Wonbin was THEE it boy... I mean just looking at the thumbnail alone is a stan attractor:

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg?ex=6600d4fa&is=65ee5ffa&hm=9f345682cdae3c9c6a4bf47f258a5f6e309249047542d850d0ebfaa336e31a5c&

• Like 4

ugh their dance formations were so symmetrical and satisfying with 7 members

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

Wait I finally had the time to watch this in full…..and the amount of back to back k-CLASSICS these women have is insane :WAP: and haters still have the nerve to question their legendary discography 

but I wanna know which stupid puta’s idea it was to omit one of their biggest global hits “I CANT STOP ME” ? Also “Talk That Talk” that banger? Yet they had the audacity to include that snooze fest Candy? Immediate jail, electric chair :rip:

Edited by Witnessed ET
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

What was your first Kpop song?

Reveal hidden contents

The first Kpop song I heard was in 2006, i was 13, online looking for a song to make a Naruto anime music video (amv) slide show and stumbled across a Boa song… but I thought it was Japanese. This is when YouTube was starting, and anime fans were putting random Korean and Japanese songs over anime action scenes. And me and my friends would go to the library after school and add these songs onto the Windows video maker and on our blank Disc💀 (I know I’m a Hag). I realized I only cared for BoA songs over the Jrock stuff my friends picked. Then like 2 or 3 years later is when she was promoting her English album…. And I got an IPod touch and it had a Radio app that recommended songs in your iTunes. And since I had a lot of random BoA & Utada songs it started playing SNSD…. And I heard Gee.  I actually didn’t become a stan from gee, I just thought it was cool. It wasn’t until I watched the video of Genie when I became a fan. And then I started my obsession with Girls’ Generation. And the rest is history. But kinda funny, I didn’t really care for SM groups as a whole until SNSD The Boys Era when I went full Sheep:gaycat6: but yeah kinda crazy, if I never illegally downloaded this song as a kid I probably wouldn’t be into kpop

:jonny6:

Gangnam Style

but if we’re speaking when I consciously knew that I am listening to a Korean song, then it’s Boombayah

i got it in the YouTube suggested videos and my kid self had never been so gagged before

Edited by illia
  • Like 2

Oh the way Wendy SERVED im still obsessed

• Like 2

Hyeri better call her girls back and sing:

Don't you look into my eyes and lie again

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

TWICE vs Red Velvet title tracks battle:

Like OOH-AHH / Happiness

Cheer Up / Be Natural

TT / Automatic

Knock Knock / Ice Cream Cake

Signal / Dumb Dumb

Likey / One of These Nights

Heart Shaker / Russian Roulette

What is Love? / Rookie

Dance The Night Away / Red Flavor

Yes Or Yes / Peek-A-Boo

Fancy / Bad Boy

Feel Special / Power Up

More & More / Really Bad Boy

I Can't Stop Me / Zimzalabim

Alcohol Free / Umpah Umpah

The Feels / Psycho

Scientist / Queendom

Talk That Talk / Feel My Rhytmn

Moonlight Sunrise / Birthday

Set Me Free / Chill Kill

the way you got it all right until The Feels. :clap:

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wait I finally had the time to watch this in full…..and the amount of back to back k-CLASSICS these women have is insane :WAP: and haters still have the nerve to question their legendary discography 

but I wanna know which stupid puta’s idea it was to omit one of their biggest global hits “I CANT STOP ME” ? Also “Talk That Talk” that banger? Yet they had the audacity to include that snooze fest Candy? Immediate jail, electric chair :rip:

Omg, RIGHT?!!!! I was so upset they decided to leave those 2 + "Set me free" out :rip: "Turtle" and "Candy" were not needed AT ALL.

52 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Hyeri better call her girls back and sing:

Don't you look into my eyes and lie again

Ironically enough, this is their one song where Hyeri has 0 solo lines. :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, romiskes said:

Ironically enough, this is their one song where Hyeri has 0 solo lines. :deadbanana2:

Yep Some Sing aka Everyone but Hyeri.

King :heart2: 

I'm obsessed with this part 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

What was your first Kpop song?

Reveal hidden contents

The first Kpop song I heard was in 2006, i was 13, online looking for a song to make a Naruto anime music video (amv) slide show and stumbled across a Boa song… but I thought it was Japanese. This is when YouTube was starting, and anime fans were putting random Korean and Japanese songs over anime action scenes. And me and my friends would go to the library after school and add these songs onto the Windows video maker and on our blank Disc💀 (I know I’m a Hag). I realized I only cared for BoA songs over the Jrock stuff my friends picked. Then like 2 or 3 years later is when she was promoting her English album…. And I got an IPod touch and it had a Radio app that recommended songs in your iTunes. And since I had a lot of random BoA & Utada songs it started playing SNSD…. And I heard Gee.  I actually didn’t become a stan from gee, I just thought it was cool. It wasn’t until I watched the video of Genie when I became a fan. And then I started my obsession with Girls’ Generation. And the rest is history. But kinda funny, I didn’t really care for SM groups as a whole until SNSD The Boys Era when I went full Sheep:gaycat6: but yeah kinda crazy, if I never illegally downloaded this song as a kid I probably wouldn’t be into kpop

:jonny6:

This masterpiece. No wonder i got addicted to kpop ever since

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.