K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

Just now, Pluto6 said:

papesnupi-gay-guy-dancing.gif

Their best song, I'll give you that

(thank you Dahyun) 

• Like 1

• Replies 51k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

STAYC best 4th gen girlgroup debut song, yes or yes?

Nope this is: 

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Nope this is: 

this wasn't an option

when even super disgusting senior have a better song than the whole of TWICE's discography :deadbanana4: i shall not even get into the talent department

• Thumbs Down 1

Every time that specific user inserts himself in our conversations:

bludthinkshesontheteam.jpg

• Haha 1

SO THIS IS HOW FANCY WILL SOUNDS LIKE WHEN SUNG BY TALENTED AND PRETTY GIRLS :jonny5:

THANK YOU STAYC

• Haha 1

Just now, newaespa said:

SO THIS IS HOW FANCY WILL SOUNDS LIKE WHEN SUNG BY TALENTED AND PRETTY GIRLS :jonny5:

THANK YOU STAYC

and blah blah blah, self-victim planet dragging in red velvet out of nowhere

but it will still make it into rv/reveluv's problem :laugh: "THEY STARTED IT FIRST!!!!!" :weeps:

27 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Nope this is: 

I think you meant to put Black Mamba bestie

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Woojin ate this btw

I hope SM never stops making these, I absolutely LOVE them :jonnycat:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

I think you meant to put Black Mamba bestie

Black Mamba isn't even the best girl group debut released the week of November 12 - 19th 2020, let alone all of 4th gen

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Black Mamba isn't even the best girl group debut released the week of November 12 - 19th 2020, let alone all of 4th gen

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

What was your first Kpop song?

Spoiler

The first Kpop song I heard was in 2006, i was 13, online looking for a song to make a Naruto anime music video (amv) slide show and stumbled across a Boa song… but I thought it was Japanese. This is when YouTube was starting, and anime fans were putting random Korean and Japanese songs over anime action scenes. And me and my friends would go to the library after school and add these songs onto the Windows video maker and on our blank Disc💀 (I know I’m a Hag). I realized I only cared for BoA songs over the Jrock stuff my friends picked. Then like 2 or 3 years later is when she was promoting her English album…. And I got an IPod touch and it had a Radio app that recommended songs in your iTunes. And since I had a lot of random BoA & Utada songs it started playing SNSD…. And I heard Gee.  I actually didn’t become a stan from gee, I just thought it was cool. It wasn’t until I watched the video of Genie when I became a fan. And then I started my obsession with Girls’ Generation. And the rest is history. But kinda funny, I didn’t really care for SM groups as a whole until SNSD The Boys Era when I went full Sheep:gaycat6: but yeah kinda crazy, if I never illegally downloaded this song as a kid I probably wouldn’t be into kpop

:jonny6:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Hide contents

The first Kpop song I heard was in 2006, i was 13, online looking for a song to make a Naruto anime music video (amv) slide show and stumbled across a Boa song… but I thought it was Japanese. This is when YouTube was starting, and anime fans were putting random Korean and Japanese songs over anime action scenes. And me and my friends would go to the library after school and add these songs onto the Windows video maker and on our blank Disc💀 (I know I’m a Hag). I realized I only cared for BoA songs over the Jrock stuff my friends picked. Then like 2 or 3 years later is when she was promoting her English album…. And I got an IPod touch and it had a Radio app that recommended songs in your iTunes. And since I had a lot of random BoA & Utada songs it started playing SNSD…. And I heard Gee.  I actually didn’t become a stan from gee, I just thought it was cool. It wasn’t until I watched the video of Genie when I became a fan. And then I started my obsession with Girls’ Generation. And the rest is history. But kinda funny, I didn’t really care for SM groups as a whole until SNSD The Boys Era when I went full Sheep:gaycat6: but yeah kinda crazy, if I never illegally downloaded this song as a kid I probably wouldn’t be into kpop

MTV Brazil had a show called "Top 10 Mundi" in which they showed the top 10 most played songs in random countries each day.

And the immediate next week they played I Am The Best... and the rest is history

• Like 3

STAYC completely bombed that FANCY cover

FANCY isn't a NewJeans'd soft pop song, the best quality of it is how explosive it is

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I got a god...

The song that got me into this rabbit hole, i blame hags generation for this deranged twist of life path

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

I got a god...

The song that got me into this rabbit hole, i blame hags generation for this deranged twist of life path

whew I was in the TRENCHES when I Got a Jesus won that youtube award

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

I got a god...

Yes! :jonny6: I remember the first time I heard it I was so confused and like “wait, why is this like 12 songs in 1? Did SM mess something up”😆

So is Jessica like even gonna come out with the third book to her book series? Cause it’s supposed to be a trilogy 

Who is Illicit and why is hybe launching another girl group already

but the mini sounds fantastic :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Who is Illicit and why is hybe launching another girl group already

but the mini sounds fantastic :deadbanana2:

I think they're a survival show group.

And each of these big companies should be rolling out 5 or more girl groups just to stabilize the kpop ecosystem from the lack of girl groups coming from the bottom of the pyramid.

:cm:

Spoiler

GIr5A5paUAAJWb5?format=jpg&name=small

And to it before the damage to the kpop environment becomes irreparable with these 11:1 boy group:girl group shows.

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.