K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

whatever happen to Naveis? 

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

GIoRjmSagAAeWpq?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GIoRjmMboAA1xpC?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Sion

200.gif?cid=95b279447vbaox10iqkf06ejh3ip

can someone edit out the other one so it’s just Sohee and Sioncé

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Sion deserved to be in RIIZE

spacer.png

• Like 3

Full body

Just now, Taeyong said:

The way they haven't and will never top these :giraffe:

Quality wise they peaked so early :rip: 

• Like 4

OMG leave Riize alone, pannchoa hates them so much, like why?  W need to send trucks to their office instead  :fish2:

14 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

The way they released this back to back like that wooo

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

the way no one will ever top AIIYL ever :giraffe:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the way no one will ever top AIIYL ever :giraffe:

They topped it themselves with LSG :giraffe:  and several other songs in their discography.

Edited by WeFoundWill

all that talent wasted in NCT Wish :snowball: Sion deserved better, the way they're making 0 noise

10 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

They topped it themselves with LSG :giraffe:  and several other songs in their discography.

Spill

Lovesick Gods > As If It's... > Shіtting With Fire

C4NYaeg.gif

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Karina said Aespa album will be a full album, Hip hop and thier coolest album yet:jonny6: Oh, SM really going all in with hip hop this comeback

• Like 4

the way babymonster is moving right now they'll be #1 in no time :eli:  

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Karina said Aespa album will be a full album, Hip hop and thier coolest album yet:jonny6: Oh, SM really going all in with hip hop this comeback

If the comeback is better than Drama, I don’t think I’ll be able to take it :jonny5: 

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

the wag babymonster is moving right now they'll be #1 in no time :eli:  

YG is so shameless. :skull: I’m interested to see what their physical numbers look like.

I’m here for them smashing - they all seem pretty talented.

• Like 1

oh can we start predicting baby monsters' album sales now?

700k for me :sistrens:

Just now, MonsterNavy said:

oh can we start predicting baby monsters' album sales now?

700k for me :sistrens:

If the YouTube views are the indicator, I expect 5M sales first week at the VERY least.

i think there is hype this time for their release so they'll probably do well with the right song

2 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

i think there is hype this time for their release so they'll probably do well with the right song

you heard the teaser? :rip: 

Can someone update me on the BP final status with YG? Are they still with YG? I heard Jennie created her own ent. company does that mean she is not under YG anymore? Local teens on Tiktok creating so much fake news so im always confused about their current situation :rip:

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Well Next Level, Savage, Girls Drama are all labeled as hip hop songs and not one miss :celestial6:

Seems like a comeback this April might be true this time since they'll start their world tour the next month 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Companion said:

Can someone update me on the BP final status with YG? Are they still with YG? I heard Jennie created her own ent. company does that mean she is not under YG anymore? Local teens on Tiktok creating so much fake news so im always confused about their current situation :rip:

They renewed only the group contract, individually they’re not in YG anymore

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

you heard the teaser? :rip: 

if they could remix kill this rat well it might turn into a hit :michael:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Companion said:

BLACKPINK as a group is still in YG. they're releasing an album this year and going on another world tour maybe next year (yg confirmed this)

The girls all 4 as soloists arent with YG anymore. Jennie, Lisa & Jisoo all has their own labels now and confirmed they're working on solo music/albums

Rosé is still choosing her new team. She's been teasing her new album by sharing music snippet and photos in recording studios. She's gonna have her own label too apparently

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Companion said:

Basically like SNSD's.

All can still work as group under the company but they all handling their individual projects now 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.