K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

5 hours ago, Mel. said:

She kinda looks like Rosé here. It’s clear their company pulled SM’s strategy with Aespa trying to become the next BLACKPINK. I wish these companies would try to find their artists own identities instead of trying to make them the next something…it’s so clear how BP coded they are

Belle - Rosé

Natty - Lisa

Julie - Jennie

Hansul - Jisoo

I'm still waiting for Jisoo to pull either this 

or this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

• MCD.EP833: VVUP, ICHILLIN', YooA, CHUNG HA, WENDY, LUN8, BOY STORY, BAE173, xikers, NCT WISH, n.SSign, CRAVITY, TEMPEST, HIGHLIGHT, HWANG MIN HYUN

While the big established companies are too afraid to turnout their girl groups, opting instead for cheaper, fan-exploitative solo prejects, there's actually a new girl group from a small/medium sized agency debuting today, comprised of a girl who failed to make it into Class:y, a Thai, an Indonesian (maybe Dita gets to make another age inappropriate friend) and presumably a Baby Monster dumpster find.  Yeah, they're doomed.  Chit.

:cm:

1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

Twice not being on the list despite having a bigger fandom than 3/4 of those groups needs to be studied.

• Thumbs Down 1

:heart:

• Like 1

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cyanide said:

How come so few female idols have kids? Even post-peak?? The only one I know is the girl from Wonder Girls (?) I get it when you’re in an active group or not wanting them— but I can’t name a single one 

Korean women gave up on fighting the patriarchy and just fully removed themselves from it which resulted in them refusing the reproduce 

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Twice not being on the list despite having a bigger fandom than 3/4 of those groups needs to be studied.

TWICE only have a bigger fandom than IVE :) 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, harrythevifan said:

This is so 2nd-gen coded 

Wait what is this? :jonny: 

Irene's vocals oh mother

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

main vocal bibles :heart:

• Like 3

Yuri & YoonA hanging out together! And yesterday on a broadcast for her movie, Yuri said her favorite SNSD member these days is sooyoung😭

Tiffany also flew over to spend time with YoonA earlier this week for her birthday 💕 love seeing the Soshi girls being booked and busy, but also still hanging out with each other. 

• Like 1

Also To X still Smashing!

Still Top 10 on every chart, and still rising in the latest update :clap3:

• Like 2

god WINter :jonny5:

2 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

twice lacks support from china, especially in comparison to IVE and aespa

not familiar with NJ fanbase so can’t speak on that

:jonny5:

Edited by hallucinate
  • Like 1

WHEWWWWW

the way we dragged aespa and newjeans for being fraudsters and forced fashion girlies when they had fashion deals 3months into their debut

but now we have a literal nobody group that hasnt even debuted yet having a fashion deal :toofunny2: thats so crazy

blackpink's influence and impact is just too much

Edited by MonsterNavy
  • Haha 1

she gets it. #CallOutHYBE #HYBEPayola #HYBEFraud

BLACKPINK experimented with their styles for years before they settle with the brands they have now

Edited by MonsterNavy

LESS TALENTED, and their awful songs/members, bye bye

Edited by newaespa
  • Thumbs Down 2

I wonder what 4th Gen girl group will have a song that all generations of girls will cover one day in the future? Remember when all the main It girls and members of every top 3rd gen Group covered SNSD Into the new world? 

im assuming maybe New Jeans will be that group that is the signature sound of 4th Gen… 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

the way we dragged aespa and newjeans for being fraudsters and forced fashion girlies when they had fashion deals 3months into their debut

but now we have a literal nobody group that hasnt even debuted yet having a fashion deal :toofunny2: thats so crazy

blackpink's influence and impact is just too much

14 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

she gets it. #CallOutHYBE #HYBEPayola #HYBEFraud

BLACKPINK experimented with their styles for years before they settle with the brands they have now

It's a one time campaign for Lilith debut, both parties benefit. The brand gets some extra buzz and the group gets some extra articles in Kpop adjacent fields. It's unlikely it will be more than a one time thing unless the group is doing well.

It's not Hybe's fault other companies don't even read their emails. :rip:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I wonder what 4th Gen girl group will have a song that all generations of girls will cover one day in the future? Remember when all the main It girls and members of every top 3rd gen Group covered SNSD Into the new world? 

im assuming maybe New Jeans will be that group that is the signature sound of 4th Gen… 

And like, what the signature move will be. If Itzy had been bigger, I'd say it would have been Ryujin's shoulder dance for Wannabe. 

Even the mention of Into The New World makes my ass hurt. The way I'd just randomly do that kick for no reason when I first heard that song.

1a8a45086643b9395540c921a670fdff89ccd020.gif

• Like 1

they look so good together i'm screaming

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.