K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

15 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

:loki:

He’s really the most marketable member and deserves to be the most popular! His face is just IT! Too bad he’s short

• Like 3

• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

26 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I dont think Taemin leave SM, they just leak this to get a better deal imo 

SHINee deal with SM was already better than most of the groups in the company.

Minho used to brag about how SHINee had the upper hand with SM monetary and had a hand to pick all the songs they wanted included the ones that weren't for them initially.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Is her BF pimping her? Why isn't she wearing a shirt or pants in the middle of winter? :stare:

Your comment is so unnecessary :ace:! Stop acting like a weirdo 

41 minutes ago, Xalric said:

KAI is the typical f**kboy, like how many dating scandal and rumour he had his whole career. I won't be surprised if he spent his time sending his number in those inkigayo sandwiches like the GG used to expose.

Only 2? Which one of them was a long relationship.

And 3 if we count the TAEMIN rumors :rip:

18 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Yeah, I don't see this stoping anytime soon because in the end the idols themselves benefit from it. More stans, stronger parasocial relationship leads to more sales, therefore, more money.

The fact that V basically followed Jennie strategy and just said nothing and at the end he sold 2 millions so like I said, delulus will still support but will find a way to say it’s fake lol 

Edited by Adama

7 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I'm not talking about the stans but the official articles...

what i said applies to official articles as well :michael: 

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

Your comment is so unnecessary :ace:! Stop acting like a weirdo 

It's ok to talk about what every other idol is wearing at Paris Fashion Week, but it's not ok to talk about what Lisa is wearing (or not wearing). Got it. :coffee:

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

1 hour ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Is her BF pimping her? Why isn't she wearing a shirt or pants in the middle of winter? :stare:

It’s called fashion

Just now, geniecantstophypeboy said:

It's ok to talk about what every other idol is wearing at Paris Fashion Week, but it's not ok to talk about what Lisa is wearing. Got it. :coffee:

well you tried to be funny and failed

like we are in spring now and she is wearing shorts, nothing extraordinary about that :rip:

3 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

It's ok to talk about what every other idol is wearing at Paris Fashion Week, but it's not ok to talk about what Lisa is wearing. Got it. :coffee:

Some things aren’t meant to be shared :juanny:

The way I see some users inserting IVE when they’re doing more than fine 

spacer.png

Edited by Dialamba

They don't make NOIZE BOP EXCELLENCE like this anymore!

freakout.gif

I'm still in disbelief that Taemin of all people would leave SM. He always seemed like one of the idols with best relationship with the company, and it also seemed like they treated him like a king there.

I really need the tea of how/when it went sour.

• Like 1

I think its safe to assume at this point that SperM is over, or maybe they'll announce a second generation lineup like they did with SM the Ballad

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

When LSM and several directors and managers left.

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

well you tried to be funny and failed

like we are in spring now and she is wearing shorts, nothing extraordinary about that :rip:

It's winter, it's 7°C in Paris right now, and what she is wearing would be considered controversial in some countries. You don't find it weird, some people do. Something for everybody :ducky:

9 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

I'm still in disbelief that Taemin of all people would leave SM. He always seemed like one of the idols with best relationship with the company, and it also seemed like they treated him like a king there.

The top executives left last year, and so did the man who made the company. SM has been a shell of its former self for a while now. They still have top idols, but they kinda feel like they are always a step behind the other top 4 Labels. The whole SMTown family vibe don’t even feel like a thing anymore. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 3

Just now, Xalric said:

When LSM and several directors and managers left.

Yeah I think so too. LSM loved him. He must've lost his trusted people in there.

This mess really tore the company apart, it's crazy. 

3 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

It's winter, it's 7°C in Paris right now, and what she is wearing would be considered controversial in some countries. You don't find it weird, some people do. Something for everybody :ducky:

yes, and?

4x.gif

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

girl we are in march

and you’ve never seen people wear short clothes in cold weather? :rip: maybe log off and look around

Why do SM still confirm dating scandals in 2024... Literally no bodies business.

Don’t even address it look at HYBE/YG they address nothing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I think its safe to assume at this point that SperM is over, or maybe they'll announce a second generation lineup like they did with SM the Ballad

and if they do, Jaehyun and Xiaojun better be included in the lineup!

oop someone at SM is about to get an absolute ***** popper… praying whatever it is ends up being released. she writes and coproduces her work so I am definitely intrigued

i could see her style working for like Irene or Yeri solos idk

• Like 3

The girl group’s music video for “FIRST” surpassed 100 million views on March 5 at approximately 7 a.m. KST. This is about two years, nine months, eight days, and 13 hours since its release on May 25, 2021 at 6 p.m. KST.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.