• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

He was having fun :allears: king

• Like 2

10 years ago today SNSD came back with Mr. Mr. Jessica’s last Korean Comeback with Girls’ Generation 😭 

It’s regarded as thier best Korean mini album, becoming the best selling girl group album of 2014. Also SNSD’s highest charting album on US Billboard. The era is notorious for SM’s poor management with losing the music video footage upon release & the highly publicized SNSD Vs. 2NE1 dropping the same week.

Snsd Won the Battle, and went on to promote thier Japanese Best albu that summer. before the Fall when Jessica was removed from the group. Mr. Mr album is beloved by fans for mature musical growth with songs like Goodbye & BackHug, & Europa. I remember this era very vividly and glad Mr. Mr is loved even more now by newer Kpop fans:heart:

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, elevate said:

Is this the new Hybe group debuting next month

Gurl.... :matty:

___

By the way I saw someone talking about SM protecting their idols when talking about Lucas.... But let's talk about Jessica's protection for selling overpriced sunglasses.... :matty: 

The fact that SM male idols can have 19 DUI, Sex scandals and comeback freely, while a woman will have a legal side business and will be fired for it.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

The way it's just bgs :redface: It's weird how there isn't really a big touring 4th gen gg so far. 

TREASURE pulling those numbers on their first tour and only having stops in Asia. They’ll dominate once they go outside of Asia :clap3:

Easy may never not be stuck in my mind i fear

debut of the year sounds AMAZING...

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

• Like 2

immediately went and preordered a copy to support WISH

tia-sister.gif

• Like 2

queens absolutely DEVOURED...

ilovemoney-saaphyri.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

everyone else moved on, but i'm still here :jonnycat:

top 5 title track imo

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

everyone else moved on, but i'm still here :jonnycat:

top 5 title track imo

The bridge >>> 

• Thanks 1

Easy is so good btw. It somehow sounds sad in the melody which works.  I like that not all kpop songs have to be bombastic. Superlady and Easy can exist in the same world and I luv that. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The bridge >>> 

and the first time hearing it... literally was life changing

melaurdrama-melaurdramagif.gif

Edited by youresotoxic

39 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Gurl.... :matty:

___

By the way I saw someone talking about SM protecting their idols when talking about Lucas.... But let's talk about Jessica's protection for selling overpriced sunglasses.... :matty: 

The fact that SM male idols can have 19 DUI, Sex scandals and comeback freely, while a woman will have a legal side business and will be fired for it.

Yup, the country is still deeply misogynistic, but the attitudes have shifted massively amongst young folk in recent years; you can see it in attitudes towards marriage, LGBT folk, etc. 

They're in for a massive change in structure in about 20 years when the current twenty year olds enter higher governmental positions, but we'll likely see changes earlier based off voting habits. 

• Like 1

I keep forgetting this thread is full of SHEEP, so that’s where the obligation to like what they put out is coming from

aint no way in the world y’all actually stan some of their boy groups and act as if their musical output is just like the best thing. It’s so strange to me cause y’all would pay it dust if it came from other boy groups

we really need some new blood in here cause I’m tired of coming in here and seeing the same groups and boring conversations about said same groups

like PLEASE! Thank goodness I’ve been limiting my time here lately, I’m BORED.

• Thumbs Down 4

30 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

This is really good! 

Did they really need the NCT tag? Riize worked without it and Wish is going for a more TWS sound. I wonder why they didn't just give them a new title.

Spoiler

25 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

immediately went and preordered a copy to support WISH

tia-sister.gif

We know this already

• Haha 1

I’m bored, can we skip March (unless Jennie/Rosé are coming) and go straight to April for BABYMONSTER’s OT7 debut

6 minutes ago, elevate said:

This is really good! 

Did they really need the NCT tag? Riize worked without it and Wish is going for a more TWS sound. I wonder why they didn't just give them a new title.

Reveal hidden contents

We know this already

I kinda Wish they weren't attached to the NCT group, especially since they don't really match at all :dies:

but regardless, i'm very excited they're the last NCT group and debuting with a massive bop :jonnycat:

Spoiler

you BETTER preorder a copy too Miss Elevate 

:ryan3:

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mel. said:

I’m bored, can we skip March (unless Jennie/Rosé are coming) and go straight to April for BABYMONSTER’s OT7 debut

we can't skip queen Wendy's March comeback 

:clack:

45 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

why didn't they debut this week instead of next week

seems like a wasted opportunity

IMG_6438.gif?ex=65e595b5&is=65d320b5&hm=

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why didn't they debut this week instead of next week

seems like a wasted opportunity

it's giving Stamp On It release and that messed everything up for it

I have no clue why they even posted this video since no other groups were uploaded :dies:

should've saved it for debut week

Edited by youresotoxic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.