K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

These Samsung legends! 

GGrRzLvbMAA49O5?format=jpg&name=largeGGrRzLwaQAATbVH?format=jpg&name=large

GG_AYlYaIAA2c0O?format=jpg&name=largeGGrRzLyagAAtvCo?format=jpg&name=largeGG_AYkxaUAAVHM4?format=jpg&name=largeGGrRzLvbEAAyTIh?format=jpg&name=largeGG_AYlaaMAA7eVx?format=jpg&name=largeGG_AYnSbEAAvCBU?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I love this part of the choreo, they’re having so much fun with it :dies: it reminds me of old Twice choreos which had a bit of simplicity factor to them, can’t wait to see it on stage

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hay Amores said:

How is Twice not charting on Bugs? They flopping hard in Korea after reigning for years need to be studied. 

I think the GP only wants Twice making cute songs for children, so when they started doing (relatively) mature concepts, they dropped them :sosad:

They traded GP for a demographic of gays and women though (and surprisingly men who has girlfriends/wives because their gfs/wives also like Twice). I think it's a wise trade off considering the latter are more loyal (i.e., buys more albums, merch and ticket concerts)

Edited by aesthetic bih

3 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Please don’t let this be true 

Please god don't let this be true.

5 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Please don’t let this be true 

OMG. He produced Bubble Pop, Lovey Dovey, Up & Down, No No No and Bboom Bboom. RIP and thanks for giving us all these smash bops! :weeps:

• Like 5

One Spark is cute, but TWICE last few releases have been really bland (too westernized and radio-filler).

Each release from Like Ohh-Ahh till I Can't Stop Me was flawless and exciting, but now it's the same thing/visuals.

• Like 1

The S.Tiger meme was generally about him coming up with all these hits, and having no money.  But we could never really figure out why he had no money.  Was he just extraordinarily bad at business?  Did he have an extravagant lifestyle beyond the extravagance of being a girl group auteur?  Did he have a family situation siphoning off all the resources?  Whatever the case, while he had no money, he was always making money.  But he never saw a girl group market as hopeless as the one we're in right now.

:cm:

Everyhing twice relases nowadays is just so dull, like where is the fun :biblio:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

people say sm doesnt defend their idols, but they deal with scandals way better than any other label

cause lucas career would've been gone ina second if he was in any other label, the fact that sm managed to make him comeback is impressive :dies:

6 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

:biblio:

Tri.be announces they're suspending activities like 15 minutes before Music Bank ended.  That's something.

:cm:

EDIT: At least they got their interview in.

Edited by harrythevifan

Liking One Spark and the video is cute. Jeongyeon chorus is giving too. Jihyo served in the dance part. 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

I love this part of the choreo, they’re having so much fun with it :dies: it reminds me of old Twice choreos which had a bit of simplicity factor to them, can’t wait to see it on stage

This part with all of nine of the then is so camp.

Rush is my fav in the album.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Sugden said:

people say sm doesnt defend their idols, but they deal with scandals way better than any other label

cause lucas career would've been gone ina second if he was in any other label, the fact that sm managed to make him comeback is impressive :dies:

Yeah, it's unfortunate that Lucas gets to comeback, but gotta give SM the flowers where it's due :jonny3:

4 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

queens are BACK

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Yeah with this and Chill kill, this is sadly the end of the 3rd gen gg era 

So boring :sleep:

17 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

His Chinese fans ditched him so what’s the point of bringing him? 

Don't know what's the point of bringing Lucas as a solo ..

But nevermind, bring Seunghan back!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.