• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

16 minutes ago, thinking said:

Yes its cute

Also is Keeho a f*g? He gives off tht energy :bibliahh:

"yeah you already know boy"

335.jpg

1 hour ago, Mitsuki said:

NCT Dream appearing is a step on the right direction, cause It means SM acts are finally being reported. 

I think there are chances for the queens to appear on the IFPI's Album Chart with 'My World'. 

:penguin:

I’m worried how their sales will look if they don’t fix distribution issues. I still can’t get the Walmart version of “Drama” and my local K-pop store can’t manage to get any SM albums. I have only managed to get two SM Minis, one Scene version, the Drama version, one Winter Giant version and the Amazon exclusive so far. I’m still missing 13 versions :deadbanana: 

22 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

he's going to military soon after his album release next week :'( 

f**ck no:redface:

Predict which of the Pinks will land a huge movie star role first.

IMO I think it will be Lisa

I Can’t believe BIBI is blocking IU on the real-time charts :WAP:! And she’s about to join her as the only act who reached 300k uls since Akmu last year I think :deadbanana4:

Edited by Adama

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Not a B-side rising organically! Even in their so called “flop” era they have three songs charting decently :gaycat3:

The nation’s gg? 

This song deserves the world, it reminds me of YOASOBI's sound so much, love Soyeon for that!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Adama said:

I Can’t believe BIBI is blocking IU on the real-time charts :WAP:! And she’s about to join her as the only act who reached 300k uls since Akmu last year I think :deadbanana4:

*since EXO :gayalipacat5:

Glad it's already coming tomorrow, can't wait :WAP:

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator
Just now, romiskes said:

I need a English Smart too!

9 minutes ago, romiskes said:

its already 70% english too :deadbanana2:

not them getting the western push before NJ or BP even.. it probably will but hope this doesnt go down in history as failed kpop gg crossover attempt #15 :chick1:

16 minutes ago, romiskes said:

They should just let Katseye be their Western pandering group.

If SM was Smart they would push SMTOWN more overseas. SMTown 2011 in New York was such a massive moment for Hallyu. And now that Kpop is 100X bigger here in the states, they should start having SMTOWN concerts here again. It make them more money then pushing English singles that will never go anywhere  :eli:

• Like 1

Today Girls’ Generation Sunny Returns to the entertainment industry :WAP:

even tho Sunny & Hyo Filmed this last summer, it hits broadcast today! First Promotion of SNSD’s Sunny in like 2 years! I can’t wait till it’s subbed later today 

• Like 1

9ae8242ce68fdbe8a14d336f5be8caeed851e12c.jpg  b200e34e426396aa48edca2dbf79ab5c0b0ba8c4.jpg

fc50da40fa1710980a0437a859542a0b9e2ffff6.jpg  8e73d897be28bc7cf3539f44fc0fe49a0c260171.jpg

fe0432933d40fd785045340abc57d5ea8b09f2b0.jpg d17a0cef1d6b085b1a878ea20df80b56ce165f64.jpg

0fcac63e718a73442e92ce73501989403040113a.jpg cdb98fb7a2044f46d965cb17a23c51d66fdd4a47.jpg

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Like 7

And what is this :dies:  His tastefulness for including Don't Know Why in the original question though :clap3:

Edited by gigantopithecus
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2024/02/398_369250.html

and to think just a few months back somebody argued with me for several pages about how venue selection in Korea isn't an issue and how I'm pulling stories out of my ass. I guess it wasn't "korea lacking a concert attendance culture" and was a logistical issue after all. This is why I don't take y'all seriously.:suburban:

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sheep said:

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2024/02/398_369250.html

and to think just a few months back somebody argued with me for several pages about how venue selection in Korea isn't an issue and how I'm pulling stories out of my ass. I guess it wasn't "korea lacking a concert attendance culture" and was a logistical issue after all.:suburban:

It is known, I don't know who is arguing with you but :clownny:

They also have been building new venues. I think it was MMA 2023 that was taking place in one of the new arenas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

If SM was Smart they would push SMTOWN more overseas. SMTown 2011 in New York was such a massive moment for Hallyu. And now that Kpop is 100X bigger here in the states, they should start having SMTOWN concerts here again. It make them more money then pushing English singles that will never go anywhere  :eli:

Do we really want NCTTown around the globe tho!?

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

It is known, I don't know who is arguing with you but :clownny:

The urge to name and shame is so strong, especially since somebody who still comes in here had their permanently banned duplicate account involved. :suburban:

Edited by Sheep

39 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

GG2C4yBaQAAjrRK?format=jpg&name=medium

iu-love-wins-all.gif

Not IU almost giving this man a heart attack.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.