K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

11 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Why would she date someone shorter than her and who isn’t billionaire :deadbanana2: She’s happy and travelling all over the world she’s winning in life 

So what if he’s short? That changes nothing about his personality 

are we discriminating against short people :coffee2:

• Like 1

• Replies 51.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

58 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

The original upload was removed 'due to a contractual obligation with a music licensor.'

not this being better than solo

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Why would she date someone shorter than her and who isn’t billionaire :deadbanana2: She’s happy and travelling all over the world she’s winning in life 

Yall are ******* weird. What does his height have to do with anything? He's also not shorter than her. Is money everything to y'all? Lisa is also not broke. She doesn't need to be a gold digger when she's the world's biggest popstar. 

3 minutes ago, Tomek said:

Would still need a bridge and a final chorus though. I'm not here for that ring tone length

you know it's bad when AI sounds better than your own stuff

1 minute ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yall are ******* weird. What does his height have to do with anything? He's also not shorter than her. Is money everything to y'all? Lisa is also not broke. She doesn't need to be a gold digger when she's the world's biggest popstar. 

Do you even know her man to come to say she should date Chan instead and for no reason at all  :deadbanana2: when she doesn’t seem to mind.
You started this mess so stop playing the victim :snowball:

The new G-Idle is dookie, but of course Korea is gonna stan. I truly question their tastes. everything about trends over there and they will jump on anything. The fact that G-Idle has put terrible song after terrible sing back to back starting with “Nude” and SK eats it up

“Batter Up is better than “Super Lady” & “Baddie” but they let they better song flop.

Edited by Mel.
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

23 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

I don't know If your intention was to put Lisa in a positiva light, but If she thinks like you, than she would be a very superficial person. 

• Like 2

Now why would Pledis straight up lie like this? I guess BLACKPINK’s stadium shows were a figment of our imaginations. The discrediting of BP’s achievements in Korea needs to be studied

8 minutes ago, Mel. said:

The new G-Idle is dookie, but of course Korea is gonna stan. I truly question their tastes. everything about trends over there and they will jump on anything. The fact that G-Idle has put terrible song after terrible sing bro back starting with “Nude” and SK eats it up

“Batter Up is better than “Super Lady” & “Baddie” but they let they better song flop.

Batter Up is still bad and dated though

1893286173_NewPhototasticCollage.thumb.j

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I don't know If your intention was to put Lisa in a positiva light, but If she thinks like you, than she would be a very superficial person. 

Girl idgaf it’s been months and people have been weird with Lisa and her bf. So it’s okay for someone to say x idol should date Lisa instead because of what ? Chan is more attractive than her bf ? 

7 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Batter Up is still bad and dated though

1893286173_NewPhototasticCollage.thumb.j

And still better than IVE & G-Idle’s latest.

• Confused 2

23 minutes ago, Tomek said:

Listen to this one too

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Girl idgaf it’s been months and people have been weird with Lisa and her bf. So it’s okay for someone to say x idol should date Lisa instead because of what ? Chan is more attractive than her bf ? 

Definitely not. But I'm just stating that asking why she would date someone that isn't a billionaire is not much better than saying she shouldn't be with her boyfriend for not fitting K-pop stans' beauty standards. It feels like she can't date who she wants If It's not purely related with attractiveness or money. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mel. said:

And still better than IVE & G-Idle’s latest.

Let's just say they are all on the same tier 

1 minute ago, Pluto6 said:

Let's just say they are all on the same tier 

YOU can say that.

At least IVE and Griddle have had 10/10 releases in the past. People check for them based off of their legacy.

Why would anybody listen to the 3rd song in this mid off?

Edited by Sheep

6 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why are they acting like she pulled off a Celine Dion belt or something

That "high note" was Hilary Duff level at best

giphy.gif

I love Wony but this post took me out :ahh:

So…it’s looking like April is BABYMONSTER’s official debut with Ahyeon and it makes a lot more sense now why they didn’t do any promotions

• Thumbs Down 1

And judging from that leaked track list “Sheesh” will be the title track for BABYMONSTER’s official debut in April

A man!

52b311d8f3e5d5d143405b8afc804a45074ff476ouug4d1lmnlb1.gif

e9336258cafad1f1c16646a264cd8d6a.jpgb7fa308a546f6e496a85f4c7b6dc08ae.jpg

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.