The power they hold...

:jonny5:

Not another forced generation already :deadbanana2:

WAIT......

@TheCal get into this :jonnycat:

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1

Hi does someone have the audios of Blackpink live at Tokyo Dome (Born Pink Tour) and the Finale show?? can you please share them to me?? thanks!

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

Yeah that's why I don't understand when people say BTS is untalented when they have actual rappers and are better than 99% of the industry in that aspect. I guess they digged their own grave when they started focusing more on vocal songs, then their flaws came out more.

Tbh to have followed quite a lots of pre debut groups. And you understand Why BTS and YG groups groups are often cited and aknowledged as rappers. 

Just like one of my queens, the one that taught THAT s*xual offender apologist lady, how to rap.

The fact that because of this thumbnail people used to call her John Kramer Jigsaw. And they still haven't changed it.

Lisa being the top billed artist. Period. They know who the main event and who everyone’s coming to see is :clap3:

18 minutes ago, DanMex said:

Hi does someone have the audios of Blackpink live at Tokyo Dome (Born Pink Tour) and the Finale show?? can you please share them to me?? thanks!

I think I saw it somewhere, I’ll look around and see if I can find it for you 

11 minutes ago, Mel. said:

I think I saw it somewhere, I’ll look around and see if I can find it for you 

Thank you so much!! :heart2:

8 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

0a9d18dde89c7ba570a088cd6697031e2f18e850.jpg

happy birthday to one of my favorite idols 

you will always be loved and missed :weeps:

Hide contents

GEs8Bg1bcAAaFuZ?format=jpg&name=medium

:heart::heart:

Happy birthday to him, his passing still saddens me. I didn’t know much about him, but I’ve been wanting to check out ASTRO because when I’d see their stages while watching music shows when they were promoting around the same time as my favs, I always enjoyed them

and since his passing, I haven’t been able to check ASTRO out as it’s a bit too sad but one day I’ll get around to checking them out. It was the same when Jonghyun of SHINee passed, I literally just started easing back into listening and watching them. I couldn’t watch or listen to SHINee for a long while, it was just too much

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

Why did they have to make Kazuha walk like that

:suburban:

you're still my no. 1!

atrl.gif

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

KOREAN MUSIC AWARDS

K-POP SONG OF THE YEAR

GEvX9x3asAACkVb?format=jpg&name=medium

K-POP ALBUM OF THE YEAR 

GEvX9x2aQAAuzbv?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4

GEvHXVSaQAAbJz7?format=jpg&name=largeITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-4(1).jpeg?v=a6674ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-3.jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-6.jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-4.jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-5.jpeg?v=c7f9c

Spoiler

ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-2.jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-2(1).jpeg?v=a6674ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-1(1).jpeg?v=6e4da

ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-1(2).jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-3(1).jpeg?v=a6674ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-5(1).jpeg?v=6e4da

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 6

KOREAN MUSIC AWARDS

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

NO. LINK

DONGI

MOON MI-HYANG

HANEL

KISS OF LIFE

H1-KEY

ALBUM OF THE YEAR

NewJeans 2nd EP 'Get Up' - NewJeans

NOWITZKI - Beenzino

MACHINE BOY - silica gel

COMEDY - leisure and seolbin

The Inner heart of the city - Jinah Lee

SONG OF THE YEAR

DITTO - NEWJEANS

SEVEN - JUNGKOOK

여행 Again (Feat. Cautious Clay) - Beenzino

Tik Tak Tok (Feat. So!YoON!) - silica gel

Rose Blooming between buildings - H1-KEY

MUSICIAN OF THE YEAR

NEWJEANS

JUNGKOOK

Beenzino

Silica  gel

Wave to earth

Carina nebula

• Like 2

Love Wins All is the best MV I've seen this decade. It's amazing :chick3: The acting, the concept, the chemistry. whew

The song is so beautiful too :heart:

• Like 5

IM SHAKING AAAAHHHH

• Like 2

VCHA > KASTYE

:deadbanana:

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

GEvHXVSaQAAbJz7?format=jpg&name=largeITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-4(1).jpeg?v=a6674ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-3.jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-6.jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-4.jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-5.jpeg?v=c7f9c

Hide contents

ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-2.jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-2(1).jpeg?v=a6674ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-1(1).jpeg?v=6e4da

ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-1(2).jpeg?v=c7f9cITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-3(1).jpeg?v=a6674ITZY-for-Elle-Korea-February-2024-Issue-documents-5(1).jpeg?v=6e4da

:gaycat7: So pretty 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.