K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

15 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I'm not expecting the new Twice mini to be some type of reset, but I'm fully expecting it to be better than Ready To Be :jonny: I looove the snippet of the pre-release and all the images are serving Eyes Wide Open :jonny4:

I mean Ready To Be isn’t that bad per se (Set Me free being a retro-sound-rehash made people disappointed but the mini in itself isn’t terrible by any means). But yeah this new mini does seem to be a more chill fresh and laid back vibe than RTB so I’m excited. 

• Replies 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Let's discuss about how amazing TWICE is and post our favorite b-sides from them, I'll start :jonny2:

I simply can't with these legends :ghostface:

I’m tryna limit it to one per album but it’s so hard, especially with Formula of Love :WAP:

with such a vast discography, this is a very difficult task :gaycat3:

lemme add one throwback to this list:

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, mintflavour said:

Actually no, she's turning 15 soon! Still very young but it's not that drastic compared to some other groups.

Also, the group has two 18 year olds, two 17 year olds and a 16 year old. They are fine.

talktothehand.gif

• Haha 2

The song reminded me of GFRIEND's "Glass Bead" a bit, loved it!

Edited by romiskes
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, romiskes said:

Wow this is kinda excellent :jonny5:

Oh MyMy is catchier but I understand why they chose this as a title track

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, romiskes said:

The production on this — now wait a second

wendy-williams-dancing.gif

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, romiskes said:

oh wow i love it!

9 minutes ago, romiskes said:

this is very teenybopper which makes sense considering their average age is like 16.5... not really any immediate standouts, this could have been Boynextdoor and nobody would've known the difference

sending them positive vibes

michael-jackson.gif

nobody better be posting that new S*p*r J*n*or release in here

talktothehand.gif

that teaser was giving sensitive by loossemble but with an insane budget at the end

girls of the year… the IMPACT loona had 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

this is very teenybopper which makes sense considering their average age is like 16.5... not really any immediate standouts, this could have been Boynextdoor and nobody would've known the difference

sending them positive vibes

michael-jackson.gif

They don't sound like Boynextdoor 

michael-jackson.gif

• Like 2

zerobasetwo do the give Keita more lines, screen time, and release good music challenge

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, godmess said:

PAUSE

Sounds good, but not voting for this as a title track.

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Let's discuss about how amazing TWICE is and post our favorite b-sides from them, I'll start :jonny2:

I simply can't with these legends :ghostface:

My favorite group so many b-sides I've grown to love the last few years. Best thing about the pandemic for me was discovering TWICE. Their music has become such an important part of my life the last 3-4 years. 

Edited by Gabers05
  • Like 3

@Blueberry Kisses We have a new SINGER and she's a nugu girl.

The group consist of Hwang Jimin (ex Mixnine ex Mystic Story trainee she was at one point in the race to be in Billlie), Lee Doyoon (ex MIXNINE, ex SM, ex Mystic Story trainee) & Hweyon ex FANATIC member.

11 hours ago, Xalric said:

The way they did everything other viral idols said to not do. And now they burned their audience out. 

Like who told them to release music monthly for 8 months and accept all those CFS. The money was cute but at what cost!?

The money helped them paying their debts and was enough to get cute appartements and live a confortable life

11 hours ago, Xalric said:

Am I the only one tired of the Y2K concept. Like it's like the Tropical Pop Bob, everyone and their mama don't it this days.

Just like the synth trend or the pop rock trend… I give the Y2K trend, 1 year max till all the companies follow another trend :toofunny3:

37 minutes ago, godmess said:

PAUSE

OMGGG this is so EXCELLENT wtf :WAP:, but I think it should be a b side not the TT. This song deserve visuals 

1 minute ago, Adama said:

The money helped them paying their debts and was enough to get cute appartements and live a confortable life

But now they need the cash to pay the bills of those big appartements. And the fact that they don't even have enough songs to tour because they need Brave Bros to use all their old songs. :deadbanana4:

today is 2 months since Seunghan left us

56c9f1c4e22a181097d2ed7cc40bff08_w200.gi

bring him back @SM @Chris Lee @Lee Soo-man @Sunny from SNSD @BoA @Kangta  @President Yoon @FBI @Barack Obama @Kamala Harris @Shitman Bang @Min Heehee Jin

56c9f1c4e22a181097d2ed7cc40bff08_w200.gi

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

zerobasetwo do the give Keita more lines, screen time, and release good music challenge

spacer.png

I just learned that their contract is only 1.5 year. Which mean we already have Yue hua BG future line up with 6 members! They just need to snatch Gunwook  :duca:

8 minutes ago, Xalric said:

But now they need the cash to pay the bills of those big appartements. And the fact that they don't even have enough songs to tour because they need Brave Bros to use all their old songs. :deadbanana4:

That’s why one of them opened her own café business and another one is always on TV no? 

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

I mean Ready To Be isn’t that bad per se (Set Me free being a retro-sound-rehash made people disappointed but the mini in itself isn’t terrible by any means). But yeah this new mini does seem to be a more chill fresh and laid back vibe than RTB so I’m excited. 

Oh I enjoyed RTB especially got the thrills, wallflower and crazy stupid love. But moonlight sunrise wasn’t as crack coded as the feels for their English single and set me free is kinda tired and uninspired me fears. 

the best part of RTB was the US promo honestly and obvs the tour. 

• Thanks 1

another useless BG mooching off NJ's aesthetic :rip: how many of these are they gonna debut

One of the TWS boy kinda reminds me of Hyujin + Woojin.

Love the song. Gfriend impact

The way TWS and BOYNEXTDOOR are basically the same group, like what is HYBE thinking debuting 2 boy groups, months from each other with the exact same NewJeans concept and both boy groups having 6 members as well  :deadbanana4: 

boynextdoor_who_teaser_who_all_group_2.jpgZWF52DYnAdBNuPESxJnxBf58njCf4SHCVxtdye560xstIOxI4Wm1XxQw-5whjzZxx0DCJV2unYL-eR_3yUd1_QBW30uYb13ZdXvlzqOwrIDH8No=w960-rj-nu-e365

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.