• Replies 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

The thing with JYP acts. They're always in front of the stage or tv, like even when they're not releasing music they still are. And it's even worse for the multi stans since their release overlap one another. 

Like we're 3 weeks into January we had 7 ITZY MV and 2 NMIXX's and Twice will get 2, Vacas, Stray Kids, Niziu and the other all coming before March too.... :deadbanana4:

(It's an exaggeration but y'all get my point).

Edited by Xalric

50 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SM in thier Comeback Era? 👀 

well yes

giphy.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, youresotoxic said:

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

which RIIZE member had a better NCT U single in your opinion?

JZdSqIQ.thumb.gif.e0d42bccce0f77f380ca20

Love that for them :heart2: See when you release quality 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Somi said:

Love that for them :heart2: See when you release quality 

It actually peaked at #4 yesterday on Melon, maybe we can re-peak today or get a new peak

14 minutes ago, Gaia said:

SISTAR were so stupid to disband so young into their careers. It virtually killed any chance of their success as people see them as a "dead" group of the past. Would it have really been hard to keep releasing a yearly single and promoting for one week :rip: 

Getting a SISTAR19 comeback is nice but its 11 years after their last comeback and 6.5 years after SISTAR's disbandment. It's sad to see their name hold no weight on the charts anymore.

Hyolyn is from the same era as IU, Taeyeon and Yoona from SNSD, CL from 2NE1, G-Dragon from BigBang, Bae Suzy from Miss A, PSY... it was a different time when individual artists got to dream big and pursue their own career, some more successfully than others. Can't blame her for wanting to follow her peers and going solo.

The industry eventually self-corrected when all those groups started exploding mid-flight. Over the last 5-10 years, it's clear group activities have taken precedence over solo activities, and I'd think it's the main reason 3rd generation groups are still active and thriving today, and all Kpop groups are doing better than ever.

Had Sistar debuted 5 years after, they likely would still be together.

34 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

These lyrics always send me:priceless:

Your watch says Rolex
But I know you bought it
From some guy on 5th street
Who also sells fake id's

You got the hook up through your cousin
Who's the regional manager on weekdays

You're acting like you're Justin Timberlake
When all you are is just a faker living with your mommy

This is what Shakespeare tried to do with Twelfth Night and failed. This is why lyrics in Kpop are important.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

It actually peaked at #4 yesterday on Melon, maybe we can re-peak today or get a new peak

Boy group excellence 

1 hour ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

SM in thier Comeback Era? 👀 

You know MHJ is about to switch it up, taking SM and all the copycats for a ride. A very expensive ride. SM is about to spend all the profits from their recent releases to study more Newjeans :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I don't know why Love 119 is doing so well, I think it's a shouting ass mess, and I really liked all of the previous RIIZE releases. It's all over my FYP as well. Maybe I need to give it another try cause I couldn't get into it. 

I actually like 119. sohee’s adlibs in the end elevated the song I just hope the chorus is not just chanting even it’s probably easier for them to do live.

For Juri’s sake Rocket Punch not hitting big pisses me off so much you mean to tell me this wasn’t SOTY?!

giselle is gorgeous :soda:

• Like 1

All of my JYP faves being organic :clap3: JYP said no sajaegi over here :clap3:

In order to establish an anti-corruption management system that meets the requirements of ISO 37001 certification and achieve international certification, JYP conducted a professional diagnosis and assessment of company-wide corruption risks.

This means that JYP’s audit governance system is built on a global level, which is especially significant given that JYP has been certified to ISO 37001 by the Royal British Standards Institution, the world's first national standard-setting organization founded in 1901...

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Beauties :heart:

spacer.png

They are truly the most gorgeous gg of all time. Truly a visual group. 

• Like 3

I'm not expecting the new Twice mini to be some type of reset, but I'm fully expecting it to be better than Ready To Be :jonny: I looove the snippet of the pre-release and all the images are serving Eyes Wide Open :jonny4:

26 minutes ago, mintflavour said:

THE SLAYAGE.

Wait they have budget?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Wait they have budget?

It's JYP Entertainment and Republic Records combined. They will devour!

Let's discuss about how amazing TWICE is and post our favorite b-sides from them, I'll start :jonny2:

I simply can't with these legends :ghostface:

Edited by Pluto2022
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, mintflavour said:

It's JYP Entertainment and Republic Records combined. They will devour!

Isn't Vcha the one with the 12yo? The only thing they will devour is their broccoli before going to bed at 9pm. :cm:

18 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Isn't Vcha the one with the 12yo? The only thing they will devour is their broccoli before going to bed at 9pm. :cm:

Actually no, she's turning 15 soon! Still very young but it's not that drastic compared to some other groups.

Also, the group has two 18 year olds, two 17 year olds and a 16 year old. They are fine.

Edited by mintflavour
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.