K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

This scene right here with Miyeon and the others really gagged me for some reason 

0c1f5b3e4243f70aa0d25c90afe259eb9bd816a4

Tea, because they’re naturally ICONIC :katie2:

• Replies 51.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

7 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

sorry-emma-roberts.gif

oh he already changed it to something else

JZdSqIQ.thumb.gif.e0d42bccce0f77f380ca20

Edited by TheCal

ANOTHER HIT WTF!!! 

• Like 3

More feel special and less set me free please…:gaygacat5:

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

oh he already changed it to something else

he should've kept it 

must've been bored I guess

Wife is so catchy it kind of makes me forgive the nonsense lyrics. Seems prime for a TikTok hit.

57 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

They be doing anything but getting in the studio to record that comeback

The way they did everything other viral idols said to not do. And now they burned their audience out. 

Like who told them to release music monthly for 8 months and accept all those CFS. The money was cute but at what cost!?

I have no hype for whatever Twice is giving us, none of these teasers look interesting

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

their debut is going to be amazing :jonnycat:

@DelRey I really wonder if they're going to keep the Hands Up sound or go a different route

I love that video vibe, I think they'll go with the Riize/early DREAM route tbh.

They should go full pop imo so they are different from the others nct units, are they gonna sing in japanese and korean? 

Edited by DelRey
  • Like 1

TWICE should've went further with the y2k concept, it really suits them 

43330f41b818ffc5236ed6573dee64d8.jpg#43330f41b818ffc5236ed6573dee64d8

I have to hand it I-DLE to release a song that I don't particularly like but stick in my head as if I heard it 10 times already.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I love that video vibe, I think they'll go the Riize/early DREAM route tbh.

They should go full pop imo so they are different from the others nct units, are they gonna sing in japanese and korean? 

both Korean and Japanese version releases, which i'm surprised by :gaycat4:

and I hope they go the full pop route tbh, that I feel like would work best for them rather than the regular NCT sound

Hands Up was kinda the perfect sound for them tbh, I wouldn't mind them continuing that or doing something like Riize or DJJ

Am I the only one tired of the Y2K concept. Like it's like the Tropical Pop Bob, everyone and their mama don't it this days.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

both Korean and Japanese version releases, which i'm surprised by :gaycat4:

and I hope they go the full pop route tbh, that I feel like would work best for them rather than the regular NCT sound

Hands Up was kinda the perfect sound for them tbh, I wouldn't mind them continuing that or doing something like Riize or DJJ

My only complain is that apparently their album isn't available to buy in Korean sites, just in japanese stores.

I hope the package is more like the korean albums because japanese ones are very simple and expensive. :cries:

9 minutes ago, DelRey said:

My only complain is that apparently their album isn't available to buy in Korean sites, just in japanese stores.

I hope the package is more like the korean albums because japanese ones are very simple and expensive. :cries:

I love the member specific versions RV's Bloom album had, so I hope the member versions for Wish are like this. just hope they're not jewel cases :gaycat7:

i'd love to support them, but I prefer not to purchases Japanese releases due to the packaging and shipping prices. too expensive for what you get

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Like 2

not wife already stuck in my head and I only listened to it twice sjsjjsjss is this crack

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I love the member specific versions RV's Bloom album had, so I hope the member versions for Wish are like this. just hope they're not jewel cases :gaycat7:

i'd love to support them, but I prefer not to purchases Japanese releases due to the packaging and shipping prices. too expensive for what you get

Exactly, maybe I'll buy one version later in Mercari so I can get it cheaper

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

Also I feel like most people in this forum just prefers to listen to female singers and their voices over male singers so it makes sense. (G)I-DLE is one of the groups with most unique/distinctive member voices imo so yes I do like listening to them over some other groups :bird:

Yeah and these people who are complaining about people liking GIDLE’s campy unserious fun releases need to realize that this group is insanely versatile and excel at every concept with ease, that’s why it’s so fascinating to see them constantly switch up and utilize their strengths so cleverly in each era. It’s not about “liking bad lyrics”, it’s more about looking at the whole package and noticing how effortless they are at executing whatever the purpose is of that particular song or era. 
Honestly I personally prefer Hann,Hwaa,Dahlia type of songs from them but I’ve come to seriously appreciate the constant switch ups they do because they’re very good at it. 

• Like 6

“Wife” is already my #1 SOTY :foxaylove:

58 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I have no hype for whatever Twice is giving us, none of these teasers look interesting

Is this going to be the most panned Twice release ever? It's not looking good at all :ghostface:

The way I had no idea TWICE was about to release an album

I thought It was just a single for now

spacer.png

Kweens

spacer.png

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.