K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

WINTER revealed she participated in the writing and production of Spark!

Just release this bop NOW 

Edited by Zack
  • Like 2

• Replies 51.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

Ok, 1st day debut comparison:

LISA (Rockstar)

Spotify versions: 5

Spotify tracking time: 24 hours

Radio impact: immediate 

Results:

-Youtube: 32M

-Spotify: 5.89M

-Spotify Thailand: 2.57M (43.6 % of total streams)

JUNGKOOK (Seven)

Spotify versions: 2

Spotify tracking time: 19 hours

Radio impact: 4 days later

Results:

-Youtube: 35M

-Spotify: 16M

-Spotify Thailand: 1.5M (9.3 % of total streams)

----------‐

So, you are telling me that Jungkook got harassed and insulted for an entire year for nothing? :fish2:

Multiple versions don't just give you 15M+ streams? radio impact is not really payola, just an announcement of songs being served to radio and has no effect over streams either?

And blonks initiated and supported a whole xenophobic campaign against Thai streams, despite one of their faves being Thai and now owing 50% of her streams to Thailand?

Congrats to Lisa but the way her stats are a slap in the face of those blonks is hilarious...

wonder if they will stop acting like bullies and throwing stones when they themselves live in glass houses...

Spoiler

Actually, we know they won't stop, they are already scrambling to hide it. How comes noone has come here to brag about her Thailand groundbreaking record?

Expected from them

• Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

I hated the 1st time when R2U leaked maybe STAYC is coming for SOTY

not the essay…it's not that serious spacer.png

1 minute ago, BellKat said:

LISA (Rockstar)

Results:

JUNGKOOK (Seven)

Results:

----------‐

So, you are telling me that Jungkook got harassed and insulted for an entire year for nothing? :fish2:

Multiple versions don't just give you 15M+ streams? radio impact is not really payola, just an announcement of songs being served to radio and has no effect over streams either?

And blonks initiated and supported a whole xenophobic campaign against Thai streams, despite one of their faves being Thai and now owing 50% of her streams to Thailand?

Congrats to Lisa but the way her stats are a slap in the face of those blonks is hilarious...

wonder if they will stop acting like bullies and throwing stones when they themselves live in glass houses...

Reveal hidden contents

Actually, we know they won't stop, they are already scrambling to hide it. How comes noone has come here to brag about her Thailand groundbreaking record?

Expected from them

girl, we're not on twitter

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, BellKat said:

LISA (Rockstar)

Results:

JUNGKOOK (Seven)

Results:

----------‐

Reveal hidden contents

Expected from them

no one cares

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Just now, Axel. said:

girl, we're not on twitter

It was here, in ATRL, where blonks spammed thread after thread about the Jungkook Thailand streams :coffee2:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, BellKat said:

It was here, in ATRL, where blonks spammed thread after thread about the Jungkook Thailand streams :coffee2:

They're not really comparable situations. Even if it did matter (it doesn't), why are you gagging over the fact that the biggest Thai celebrity on the planet got a lot of streams from Thailand?

spacer.png

Oh, now it's "We're not on Twitter", "no one cares" because it's Lisa and not a BTS member :priceless:

It's always been clear to people who are not delusional blinks that Jungkook is the biggest soloist, today just proved it for the millionth time :alexz:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

even if it did matter (it doesn't), why are you gagging over the fact that the biggest Thai celebrity on the planet got a lot of streams from Thailand?

the way you are always so logical and indifferent when it comes to most stuff here but lose all your reading comprehension abilities when it comes to BTS is baffling to me :ace: 

who said that a Thai person getting majority of her streams from Thailand is weird? @BellKat is literally just saying blinks mocking JK's Thai streams was ridiculous when you extract their streams from Thailand, Jungkook would have 5x more streams than Lisa :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

I thought it was Bangs Almighty vs. Jiminy Cricket???

Y'all know I don't gag over either artist or their respective groups but it's kinda a screech that as soon they realized that Lisa vs. Jimin was a battle they weren't gonna win, they immediately pivoted to Jungkook 

am just saying

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Psycho is really that ***** :deadbanana:

Armageddon sweetie I'm so sorry spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

They're not really comparable situations. Even if it did matter (it doesn't), why are you gagging over the fact that the biggest Thai celebrity on the planet got a lot of streams from Thailand?

spacer.png

If you read my post, is not ME dragging Lisa for her Thai stream, I myself are saying that the attack on Thai streams was xenophobic.

We are both on the same side I am sure, as it seems we both agree that it was crazy that blonks lead a hate campaign against artist who are popular in Thailand :michael:

11 hours ago, armink said:

Thankfully that's what happens when you actually enjoy making music, have good work ethic, and have good relations with your company! I can understand why these concepts might be hard for an EXO-L to understand given recent events :suburban: 

More like the CEO wanted to continue to suck them dry while being gone for two years; and Jimin still cannot sing so these relations you're alluding to must be sexual.

:ryan3:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, BellKat said:

If you read my post, is not ME dragging Lisa for her Thai stream, I myself are saying that the attack on Thai streams was xenophobic.

We are both on the same side I am sure, as it seems we both agree that it was crazy that blonks lead a hate campaign against artist who are popular in Thailand :michael:

I mean look at a few pages back you can already see some Blonks accused Jimin of Spotif payola 

• Like 1

Aespa's solos from today are amazing omg, I cant beleive I'm going to see them live :jonny6:

Why werent they on the album theyre better than most of the songs :skull:

I am a bit dismayed by the lack of live singing in today's concert, hopefully they change it a bit I know sometimes they lip sync more in Korea

of all the hills the army have to die on, defending Jimin's vocal talent is not the one they should choose

the boy can't sing and even when he is on pitch & key he still has one of the most unpleasant sounding vocal tones in the industry

objectively.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

anyway, don't forget to buy Taehyung's beautiful coffee table book of tasteful nudes when it comes out on July 9th

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.