• hallucinate

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

Sakurafim / Overwatch vs. Old Jeans /  PUBG Vs. Godspa / Valorant 

They know what their doing :matty:

Valorant?

One step closer of getting hired as the new singers/voices for KDA.  :giraffe:

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

Wooah might give us the comeback of heels 

Their CEO/art director a big shoe guy.  The girls well into 5-figures just with all the custom boutique sneaker gifts they've received from him.  Serving some 4minute energy with these... and also with how they dummied up Nana's profile height 4 years ago.

:cm:

3 hours ago, Chemist said:

Supernova and Cosmic are the SOTY. SM won this time

First time I ever see you praising an SM song, let alone two, maybe the BTS hiatus did wonders for you.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, JonginBey said:

Annoying ass BTS members just had to go and record a bunch of stuff before enlisting. Leave us alone! 

Reveal hidden contents

with the exception of V of course

:suburban:

Thankfully that's what happens when you actually enjoy making music, have good work ethic, and have good relations with your company! I can understand why these concepts might be hard for an EXO-L to understand given recent events :suburban: 

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

But anyways SGMB is a flop for me just like SMFpt2 was, but I at least like it better than that abomination :skull: 

He better be saving the main event for the actual title track like he did for Like Crazy :duca:

Just now, newaespa said:

BTS do have good relation with company, blah blah blah, everything except talent and good music :sad: 

Not that any garbage takes from your misogynistic self hold any value, but a good amount of the BTS solo releases have received critical acclaim (especially the rapline). RM's album from this year has consistently been placed on best of the year so far lists and even received praise from people like Fantano (not that his takes are always the best, but he usually isn't the biggest fan of BTS releases so it's important within that context). 99% of you weirdos that constantly make these comments haven't even heard the full solo projects (especially from rapline) so please keep your snark to yourself!

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/940493-rm-right-place-wrong-person.php

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-lists/best-albums-of-2024-so-far-1235031987/rainao-capicu-1235032264/

And I'm not even going to try with the "no talent" argument since we all know that ktrl only cares about screeching high notes as talent and any sane ARMY knows that the members are average singers at best. Their talents are abundant in other realms and that's ok  :cm:

• Thanks 1

Street Women Fighting Vietnam

(G)I-DLE - Super Lady/Queencard

LESSERAFIM - Fearless/Antifragile

BlackPink - PinkVenom/Kill This Love

4 hours ago, Sheep said:

We need to make a wiki or something and start documenting kpop history in English because these new gen fans seem very confused about who 2NE1 are and certain parts of their story, especially Bom's scandal, people are still sharing that fake story about her friend dying. :deadbanana2:

Right. Like some of the stuff I read is alarming. Open the Schools 

• Haha 3

....ok anyway, whenever i am feeling down, i love to watch this because it made me laughed out loud so hard

they may not be a singer/idol/performer, but definitely a comedian :clap3: 

I'll openly admit that some of the BTS solos are high-quality (see: Taehyung's cute coffee shop album)

unfortunately Jiminy Cricket ruined it for everyone

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

just realized that with the way Illusion and Supernova both completely drowned out their respective title tracks that aespa is basically chained to a very specific and very lgbt concept for the rest of time :foxaylove3:

the gays have successfully stolen yet another SM girl group from its intended demographic :foxaylove3:

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 3

Whilst I love Arma/Supernova but like 2023 is still the best year for 4th Gen GGs as whole methinks 

Aespa serves as back to back no skips trilogy, IVE with Kitsch/I Am, GIDLE with Queencard, LS with Unforgiven/Blue Bird, New Jeans with Get Up. It's very 2010/2011 type of slay   :clap3:

35 minutes ago, Sheep said:

just realized that with the way Illusion and Supernova both completely drowned out their respective title tracks that aespa is basically chained to a very specific and very lgbt concept for the rest of time :foxaylove3:

the gays have successfully stolen yet another SM girl group from its intended demographic :foxaylove3:

I blame winter for this 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.