K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

I listened to 3 seconds of that Jimmy Cricket song but the vocals were just the most unpleasant thing I've ever heard, had to turn it off

do you think someone trained him to sing in that weird squeaky falsetto-ish thing or is it his natural voice?

GQeeN_iXYAEyPS2?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 2

• Replies 51.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

We need to make a wiki or something and start documenting kpop history in English because these new gen fans seem very confused about who 2NE1 are and certain parts of their story, especially Bom's scandal, people are still sharing that fake story about her friend dying. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Sheep
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I listened to 3 seconds of that Jimmy Cricket song but the vocals were just the most unpleasant thing I've ever heard, had to turn it off

do you think someone trained him to sing in that weird squeaky falsetto-ish thing or is it his natural voice?

GQeeN_iXYAEyPS2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Exactly... He's not a singer, despite his position.

9 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Exactly... He's not a singer, despite his position.

Baffling how he hasn't improved despite his position as a lead vocal and now as a soloist.

I wonder if he truly ever took vocal lessons on his own because HYBE clearly never cared. 

2 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

spacer.pngspacer.png

WONTON

spacer.png

Anton's visuals during this comeback are wild. He went from "cutie" to :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

yes he is gorgeous

Anton's growth in pretty much every department since debut has been off the charts.. visuals, vocals, dancing, confidence

he can't stop winning

ezgif-2-9fea2745ed.gif

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Blueberry Kisses said:

I agree with this so much.

He is still cute but there is something more attractive about him nowadays.  :gaycat3:

Maybe he is one of those guys who look more attractive as they age. 

4 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

He is still cute but there is something more attractive about him nowadays.  :gaycat3:

well yes :gaycat3:

GRI5NEzaYAE332U?format=jpg&name=large

#AnTOP2024

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

still just a baby tho back off

yukiyeaa-guy-blocking-tv.gif

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

https://www.billboard.com/music/pop/lisa-trans-influencers-rockstar-music-video-1235720196/

:cries: Can't get over this. The fact Lisa specifically included trans women in visuals that represent the pride in where she comes makes me feel so touched.

The way she immediately became a QUEEN after leaving that shithole company which previously forced GD to censor/take down pro-LGBT posts. :WAP:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

The way she immediately became a QUEEN after leaving that shithole company which previously forced GD to censor/take down pro-LGBT posts. :WAP:

Lisa's always been a Queen, but yes now she's free to show her support any way she wants whether it be spotlighting trans women or hiring incompetent twinks :jonny5:

6 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

I listened to this again after 4 days and it started to click with me a little. Maybe I was wrong about Shelved all long???? :psyduck:  @youresotoxic

exactlyyyy, the queens gave us one of their best post hiatus comebacks :jonny5: 

now lets get you to like Birthday somehow

toxiqueney-mannequinney.gif

5 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Lisa's always been a Queen, but yes now she's free to show her support any way she wants whether it be spotlighting trans women or hiring incompetent twinks :jonny5:

not her making queer jobs too oh lalegend :grill:

We want Jungkook. Wrdgaf about Jimin.

21 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

2siu6l.jpg?a477600

personally I still like the music (even baddie and heya) but they just feel so....different 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.