K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

if you really wanna talk about 2NE1 classics with a beat drop... now THIS is how you do it:

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

• Like 3

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

neither of those songs you speak of have an ass sounding lazy beat drop chorus like the Teddy output from 2016-present does idk what to tell you

HQAKVAV.gif

I agree those rumpapapum badabang bandabung still sound natural and flow well within the song, unlike his BP output

HQAKVAV.gif

luv her but CL's solo music is ass, we need Teddy for at least 2 demo that were recorded when Katy Perry was a hitmaker

HQAKVAV.gif

not even blackpink official twitter promoting lisa

is this normal for group members whose members left their companies? or is it just yg petty ass

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

neither of those songs you speak of have an ass sounding lazy beat drop chorus like the Teddy output from 2016-present does idk what to tell you

HQAKVAV.gif

Playing With Fire, DDDD, Pretty Savage, Forever Young, HYLT, DKWTD...imagine not stanning all that noise excellence 

HQAKVAV.gif

• Like 4

Just now, hindsight said:

Playing With Fire, DDDD, Pretty Savage, Forever Young, HYLT, DKWTD...imagine not stanning all that noise excellence 

HQAKVAV.gif

I've never heard of those

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

if it does happen I hope this at least is sorta... healing for the girls

Bom especially needs that, it seems like she's never recovered after all the **** she went through, she's a saint for not hating that man for the rest of his criminal life

HQAKVAV.gif

7 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

is this normal for group members whose members left their companies? or is it just yg petty ass

yeah the EXO accounts dont post about any of Chen/Bacon/Xiumin/Lay/D.O's releases

its normal to for a group's agency to not acknowledge any releases that aren't under that agency

• Thanks 1

for whatever reason i've been bopping to some Girls' Penetration sings lately... ITNW, Gee, Girls' Generation, Hoot, Mr Taxi, Lion Heart, All Night

now that all the hags are dead and gone I can admit they had some klassics

HQAKVAV.gif

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, hindsight said:

Lisa kinda ate, I expected way worse after Lalisa :rip: and the fact that it's Ryan Tedder produced... I guess YGly has always been the problem

didnt ryan tedder produce Bet You Wanna? 

why do we pretend he has a solid record on pop bops just because he worked on adele songs?

HQAKVAV.gif

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

this song was so ahead of its time

FF8mgo2XMAU9r6_.jpg?ex=667f6bb7&is=667e1a37&hm=8d30cef718e05d4dcad628bf163995330f007bddd1cdb29fb942a46833f76a96&

it really was...

still sounds fresh as f*ck! what a legendary ass song. the way they just dropped this on a random ass tuesday not attached to any era like the legends they are..

HQAKVAV.gif

:wanda: Taeyeon reigning supreme all across generations. The It Girl of all It Girls 

Karina coming to snatch Miss Strawberry wigs soon since the former is currently #1 this year  :eli:

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

it really was...

still sounds fresh as f*ck! what a legendary ass song. the way they just dropped this on a random ass tuesday not attached to any era like the legends they are..

HQAKVAV.gif

and it was STILL a PAK and Gaon #1 and top 10 on the year end

whitney-houston-history.gif

26 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

I ve seen similar with other artists that left the agency for solo work but remains in the group (mamamoo, monsta x members for example), it's not totally being petty is just that YG didnt invest in this and won't profit from her solo release

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

members still staying in a group but leaving the company is still decently new, SNSD was the major guinea pig and we didn't see other groups doing this in huge numbers until Forever 1 smashed and made everybody involved tons of money. This is how the ex-SM current members of SNSD are treated.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

omg this is amazing :WAP: 

the least you can do when scamming your fans into buying 50 different versions of your song atleast put a different artwork on each one :WAP: her team's mind 

2 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

she's so mother :WAP:

Trans allies are on the right side of history. I made the mistake of traversing down a terf's twitter a few days ago and I honestly have never come across a group of people so vicious and ugly before. It takes GUTS to stand up for our trans friends, especially nowadays.

1 hour ago, MonsterNavy said:

main pop girl :WAP:

I have seen the first 12 seconds of this 23544535672 times in other songs and Lisa still managed to make it feel unique. Her confidence is amazing. MEGASTAR. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

didnt ryan tedder produce Bet You Wanna? 

why do we pretend he has a solid record on pop bops just because he worked on adele songs?

HQAKVAV.gif

well honestly I usually think he's awful most of the time, he did Bet You Wanna and You Never Know I think,  so I'm surprised this song is actually decent.

but like, it's all YG and Teddy's fault for accepting these songs only bc he's an american producer :rip: 

the non Teddy songs on The Album were so tragic :rip: Love To Hate Me is ok but the rest...

it's a shame bc HYLT, LSG, COY and PS are Square Up level of excellence

as an album Born Pink is probably more consistent than TA

HQAKVAV.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.