K-Pop Thread: Lisa channels her inner ROCKSTAR, serves MPG

Ryan

5 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

just let them use each other. throw teddy into the mix and as long as the comeback is a smash and everyone is relevant again im sure they can forgive each other.

because the odds of flopping are even higher with a 3rd party company

YG needs a quick win post-blackpink disbandment because babymonster still needs to marinate

HQAKVAV.gif

that's what frustrates me 2NE1 is gonna give YG a win after so long (BLACKPINK's Born Pink world tour was his last)

we can all see how desperate he is with BABYMONSTER the excessive use of ads, massive promotion but still not smashing.

as we all know, Dara said YG was disappointed with them when they couldn't hit #1 on the charts anymore. just imagine how frustrated he is with baemon after 2NE1 and BLACKPINK smashed out of the gate

with BLACKPINK gone and BABYMONSTER + TREASURE making zero noise, this 2NE1 reunion is gonna gave YG his biggest win and I cant stand it. YG doesnt deserve 2NE1

• Replies 51.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

The Same Ole Mistakes sample was cute

10 minutes ago, Sheep said:

@MonsterNavy @Save-Me-Oprah just realized with treasure and baemon sucking **** and Bigbang and Black Pink gone, YG has a whole ass touring machine not doing anything and possibly just re-signed the first Korean GG to embark on a real arena world tour. CL and Dara live for performing/being on the road and Minzy and Bom both desperately need rent money. WE ARE SO BACK

cl-2ne1.gif

but if YG can make 2NE1 the top girl group again maybe CL can forgive him just a teeny tiny bit

HQAKVAV.gif

Edited by MonsterNavy

YHS hated 2NE1 from day 1 and resisted YG's board every step of the way in their attempts to build another GGs after their previous attempts were flops even by pre-bigbang YG standards and also was personally responsible for the HORRIBLE press release that ended the group and specifically Bom's career. He publicly called them ugly flops regularly. :rip:

If the PR people are saying he has a special love for 2NELegends they're really about to drop cb news, it might be the biggest lie to ever come from that human trafficking ring disguised as a kpop company :fountain:

Edited by Sheep

I'm sorry but LISA literally eclipsed anything this thread has put out in less than 3 minutes.

• Thanks 1

its 101% happening 

oh well. it better be a mini album and not just a single

• Like 1

The way YHS is totally timing this against GD's un-retirement makes me think they might actually give 2NE1 a real push and not just put out a fanservice single. If there's one thing YG loves its sajaegi-driven sabotage. :fountain:

Edited by Sheep

and with that news, BLACKPINK comeback pushed back to 2026 thank you

Edited by MonsterNavy

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

its 101% happening 

oh well. it better be a mini album and not just a single

they lowkey need teddy though. not here for another sheesh/batterup poor man's teddy

HQAKVAV.gif

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

and with that news, BLACKPINK comeback pushed back to 2026 thank you

the way those girls HATE 2NE1 and were harassed for years by blackjacks(hihi :grill:) I could see this pushing them to throw in the towel and come back sooner to outsell 2NE1 

we love to see artists using that company like a cheap ***** to accomplish their own ends instead of the other way around for once :grill:

2 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

@Save-Me-Oprah oh this is MUCHHHH better than his solo debut song :jonny5:

I saw this yesterday, the first verse is a dud but by the time the chorus hit my pussy was popping :jonny:

I hope whatever he's done to his face is only temporary, pleak :'(

• Thanks 1

Just now, Asscatchem said:

they lowkey need teddy though. not here for another sheesh/batterup poor man's teddy

HQAKVAV.gif

i'm sure teddy will gladly assist them with this comeback tbh

he's bffs with cl 

HQAKVAV.gif

Gold teeth sittin' on the dash, she a rockstar
Make your favorite singer wanna rap, baby
"La-la-Lisa, can you teach me Japanese?" I said, "はい, はい"
That's my life, life, baby, I'm a rockstar

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

the way those girls HATE 2NE1 and were harassed for years by blackjacks(hihi :grill:) I could see this pushing them to throw in the towel and come back sooner to outsell 2NE1 

we love to see artists using that company like a cheap ***** to accomplish their own ends instead of the other way around for once :grill:

well the 3 of them are literally busy with their solo albums right now and 1 is busy filming movies/series. if a bp comeback is happening its still 2025 the soonest

2NE1 comeback will happen this year 100%

and when its all said and done 2NE1 can use the incoming 2ne1 tv type web show as a platform to expose YG and air out 20 years of dirty laundry :grill:

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

i'm sure teddy will gladly assist them with this comeback tbh

he's bffs with cl 

HQAKVAV.gif

we need some actual GOOD, classic Teddy, not the rumpapapapapum ah yeah ah yeah *random Indian noises*  *beatdrop*  badabim badabum Teddy formula

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

we need some actual GOOD, classic Teddy, not the rumpapapapapum ah yeah ah yeah *random Indian noises*  *beatdrop*  badabim badabum Teddy formula

CL is involved you already know its going to be noisy and dated but still be 10s across the board :grill:

Lisa kinda ate, I expected way worse after Lalisa :rip: and the fact that it's Ryan Tedder produced... I guess YGly has always been the problem

Just now, Sheep said:

CL is involved you already know its going to be noisy and dated but still be 10s across the board :grill:

excuse me do you have that sauce that is spicy

HQAKVAV.gif

• Haha 1

I don't know how I feel about these 2NE1 news, especially bc of the timing :rip: 

this man is truly evil, the nerve to tell the press he has special love for the girls after everything he put them through is just :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ma'am you've just described two of 2NE1 biggest classics: Fire and IATB 

HQAKVAV.gif

1 minute ago, hindsight said:

ma'am you've just described two of 2NE1 biggest classics: Fire and IATB 

HQAKVAV.gif

neither of those songs you speak of have an ass sounding lazy beat drop chorus like the Teddy output from 2016-present does idk what to tell you

HQAKVAV.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.