Just now, hallucinate said:

the way we are allegedly getting a rosalia collab next

truly the most exciting year to be a blink since 2020

spacer.png

the way rockstar is very saoko papi saoko

they will both eat the song and mv 

spacer.png

• Like 3

Lisa…well this is already better than Lalisa, not that it was hard. But there's something missing ngl. I think I agree with people here, the instrumental part should have been longer and more punchier. Other than that, it's enjoyable. I think i like this more than Money too ngl:bird:

now in terms of soloists this year, Nayeoncé still has the best quality release with Sunmi a close second. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

is she performing on music core? or the VMAs?  

HQAKVAV.gif

normani-2021-vma-performance-billboard-1

VMAs with the Rosalia collab apparently

HQAKVAV.gif

no CL please :weeps: 

this is just sad. I want that reunion but not with that ******* ugly rat 

not after he disbanded them without any of them knowing, after he sabotaged cl's solo career, after what he did to bom and more  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

not after he disbanded them without any of them knowing, after he sabotaged cl's solo career, after what he did to bom and more  

the smartest post you have ever made :clap3: 

If they're dedicated to their fans enough to willingly put up with the abuse YG subjected them to though I would have no choice but to stan. 

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

the smartest post you have ever made :clap3: 

If they're dedicated to their fans enough to willingly put up with the abuse YG subjected them to though I would have no choice but to stan. 

it truly takes guts to face that ugly rat again and even more to discuss something with him face to face after what he put then through

what disgusts me is he will 101% think he won, and when 2NE1 smashes (which they will) he thinks its because of him etc

with BLACKPINK not doing anything in his label rn and seeing how he's desperate for BABYMONSTER to smash he's getting his well deserved floppage but 2NE1 will just save YG's ass in 2024 just like that 

i'm just so disgusted

6 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

"but as Yang, who has a special love for 2NE1"

This ******* LIE. :deadbanana:

This man verbally abused them for years.

Ugh, I really would like a come back from them but I just knew that fugly criminal would insert himself as a caring person.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

just let them use each other. throw teddy into the mix and as long as the comeback is a smash and everyone is relevant again im sure they can forgive each other.

because the odds of flopping are even higher with a 3rd party company

YG needs a quick win post-blackpink disbandment because babymonster still needs to marinate

HQAKVAV.gif

• Like 1

@MonsterNavy @Save-Me-Oprah just realized with treasure and baemon sucking **** and Bigbang and Black Pink gone, YG has a whole ass touring machine not doing anything and possibly just re-signed the first Korean GG to embark on a real arena world tour. CL and Dara live for performing/being on the road and Minzy and Bom both desperately need rent money. WE ARE SO BACK

cl-2ne1.gif

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

@MonsterNavy @Save-Me-Oprah just realized with treasure and baemon sucking **** and Bigbang and Black Pink gone, YG has a whole ass touring machine not doing anything and possibly just re-signed the first Korean GG to embark on a real arena world tour. CL and Dara live for performing/being on the road and Minzy and Bom both desperately need rent money. WE ARE SO BACK

cl-2ne1.gif

I just hope the contract terms are favourable for the girls and that CLegend gets full creative control

crying-dancing.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I just hope the contract terms are favourable for the girls and that CLegend gets full creative control

crying-dancing.gif

CL was in the studio for most of last year despite never really teasing her own comeback too much. Queen was probably cutting demos for 2NE1, she's truly the best leader in kpop history. :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.