K-Pop Thread: Red Velvet we love you so much; stream Cosmic!

Ryan

Taeyeon had a record 19 weeks #1 song in 2008. 16 years later and she is still slaying the game:jonny5:

• Like 2

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

I find it kinda funny that companies and fans treat japanese release almost like a parallel timeline or an AU they make much less noise than korean comebacks kspskspsosps

wonyoung is really on a blackpink-level of superstar. anything she does you pay attention. when you watch her you feel graced. she is leading gen4 culture, its undisputed jennie kim.

5 hours ago, getinthezone said:

interesting video

I'm surprised Ditto is not in the Top 5.

It was 6th in 2022 but still have more points than 2023 #1 (I Am) :deadbanana2:

2022 was really THAT year :clap3:

2024 points so far :deadbanana2:

Not Fate #1 right now :bibliahh: Supernova & Magnetic need to snatch that number 1 from Fate

1 hour ago, MusicFan98 said:

2015 excellence:clap3:

I use to want those Headphones Kai was wearing at the start of the MV. Ugh, Call me Baby is Pop Perfection 

:wanda: girl groups can only be cute, girl crush or sexy but the Hags truly have it ALL.

The way we got all varieties of performances, no one is doing it like them  :clap3:

• Like 3

I just realized most of their 2015 performances I posted were from MBC :deadbanana:

They truly loved the Hags. Those stages were iconic :clap3:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

:wanda: girl groups can only be cute, girl crush or sexy but the Hags truly have it ALL.

The way we got all varieties of performances, no one is doing it like them  :clap3:

Keep spamming the thread with SNSD. Dont let your Foot off thier necks. We'll never shut up about thier legacy 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Taeyeon had a record 19 weeks #1 song in 2008. 16 years later and she is still slaying the game:jonny5:

I guess being "local" and "#2" who occasionally can sell out tours outside of Korea isn't that bad after all when you have this kind of legacy  :heart:

8 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Keep spamming the thread with SNSD. Dont let your Foot off thier necks. We'll never shut up about thier legacy 

spacer.png

:celestial5: not sure why it's okay to post subpar  men, glorifiying mediocre groups and half cooked children on this thread but we can't do  with the greatest girl group who did so much for the genre they are enjoying right now  without the usual resorts of ageism and name calling their stans here 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

Close to 500M 

JYP's attempt to recreate the SNSD magic :clap3: in my top 3 best Twice sings

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:clap3: 200M. 

9 years later and no girl crush girl groups has managed to top this, they tried but Hyuna and friends were just too powerful 

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 1

KTRL OG favourite base darlings. The template, the blue print for faded jeans but with the talent and vocals 

Let's pray to the Kpop gods and some miracle, we need an anniversary comeback  :party:

• Like 1

things I'm anticipating:

GIDLE comeback. the looks are giving Wife pt 2 :jonnycat:

VCHA's return as 5 without the baby member. the rest of the group are actually all slayers

TWICE Japan album because they always randomly cook on 3-4 tracks on those

Babymonster.  I think YG is tired of them not PAKing

things I'm not anticipating:

Hot Mess sounds awful. they should've just done Supernova (JP version) at this point

KATSEYE is going to make 0 noise

things I'm undecided on:

Metamorphic album. and I've always given it up for the SLAYC gurls

Lisa. nothing is what I expected so far

Kiss of Life. I didn't like Midas Touch as much as most in here. We need Shh pt 2 badly. 

Chuu's music is always exploring genres this intro gives bossa nova vibes, also gives me New Jeans vibes 

this song is also fantastic gives me French pop vibes 

post Loona sales rn

Not Yves selling better if we divide by 5 ARTMS sales 

Chuu's been charting on Melon, not every soloist post disbandment can do that, hopefully charts whiting the top 100

Scrolling IG and looks like katseye are promoting like crazy there the teasers are everywhere...however i noticed that lara and Manon are kinda getting nerfed? Like Megan and shopia actually being the stand out of the group while Lara and Manon getting least screentime in the teasers..

thought this was Sungchan in the Impossible music vidya, JYPiss setting Christopher up by putting him in the exact Diesel outfit that was already prominently served to the gawds by another idol recently

spacer.png

img.gif

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.