• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

"RIIZE's members did not mention Seunghan when speaking with Billboard or at their concert in Los Angeles, and a non-SM representative made multiple requests that Billboard not mention Seunghan in the interview for the digital cover story. SM Entertainment did not respond to questions about Seunghan's status with the band, and the company has not provided an update about the legal actions it is taking on Seunghan's behalf."

losers.

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

noooooooooo :weeps:

31 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

@Save-Me-Oprah @TheCal

seunghan soft launch? :duca:

i need him back NOW

• Thanks 1

The BoysThe BoysThe BoysThe BoysThe BoysThe Boys

8mUC.gif

oh wow

oh WOW

oh wow...

8mUC.gif

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MonsterNavy said:

days of zero updates on thee alleged it girl of all it girls?

very interesting 

IMG_5076.thumb.gif.3d8f5417d7697b7d3bd43

IT girl, Beyonce of KPOP

but yet, a 1 hit wonder? :eek: 

300M views. Most Legendary Comeback of 2010's, yep 

Waiting for the mess and incoming OT8 post  from SM 

:clack:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

just found one of @Gorjesspazze9's Youtube comments

Spoiler

Jessica Jung. Being a fan of yours has been one of the only consistencies in my life. SNSD was the first K-Pop girl that I ever became a fan of; as well as the first K-Pop girl group overall. My older sister introduced me to it almost ten years ago, and it was history ever since. I never thought that I would ever come to be so infatuated with you, but it happened. In many ways, you were my firsts for a lot of things when it came to K-Pop. Having you in my life all this time just tells me that you came into my life for a reason. Not surprisingly, you were one of the first members to draw my attention in. It wasn't just you, but there was something about you that made me intrigued by your group as a whole. You had this presence that brought out the strengths in your other members, and I didn't even know anything about you yet all those years ago. Of course, my sister would go on to tell me everything about all of you, but for my own first impressions, I was blown away by you. You also had just had this gaze and a very commanding way of owning the camera. Just your piercing eyes had me mesmerized by your passion and attitude towards your music. I started watching all kinds of music videos and performances from you, and I became more and more fascinated with you as a person over time. It then was your dancing that I started to notice and focus on. By this point, I couldn't stop watching you during your stages and performances. I then was attached to your dancing abilities. You movements are so seductive and alluring, yet powerful and crisp all at the same time. Every time you dance you offer such a dynamic movement combination that I don't think I've ever seen before. You always put on an historic performance for your fans when you dance and every moment spent doing so is a moment for you to communicate with them through sincere and expressive body language. However, what I believe to be your greatest charm to be is your voice. I know that I am know the only person who was surprised to hear such a unique and versatile voice when I first discovered you, and it is an experience that I have never forgotten. Your voice is sharp and silky at the same time, while also managing to be strong, controlled, and bold. You have so much diversity when it comes to singing, and you can reach heights fit for your voice only. There are qualities and stylistic choices that make your voice stand out and give character to every song you've sang. I've been with you for several years, and with each passing day your voice has only evolved and brought us so much comfort and inspiration. Being that you have had countless years of experience and time as an idol, you are a natural-born performer and an iconic artist. Still, I can't help but wonder where this world would be today without your voice and your gift of art and music. On top of this of becoming immersed with your musical talents, I've fallen in love with your personality all the same. Perhaps what I love with the most about you is that your stage persona is so strong and full of life, it's even more lovely getting to see and know you off stage when you are by yourself or with your friends. Being a fan of yours for almost ten years now, I have gotten the absolute pleasure of getting to know you on a more personal level than I know others. One of the first traits that I notice and share with your is your complete goofiness in every situation. It is extremely important to take the time to laugh every day, especially with what's going on in the world right now, and you do that so effortlessly and easily. You have this ability to light the room up and ease any tensions with your tendency to engage those around you in your witty and spontaneous humor. I've always loved laughing alongside you and laughing at the hilarious pranks you've played on your friends and family. I never know what you're going to do next and it causes me to anticipate spending more time with you and getting to know you. I've seen you completely change the mood around just by making everyone laugh, and not everyone has the ability to do that. You really are a gift to those you meet and even to those who don't know you too personally. You offer such comfort and openness by having such a warm and inviting heart for people. We need this kindness, again, especially now more than ever. I sometimes wonder if you know about the impact you have on so many people everywhere. Just by making music or videos of any kind, funny or casual, you have the ability to completely turn at least one person's day around. It's been such a comfort knowing that we, as your fans, can turn to you whenever we need somebody. For as long as I've known you, I've seen you be completely selfless from the very beginning, and only continue to be more so over time. It seems that whatever you are engaging yourself in, it's always to benefit other people and not yourself so much. You appear to get happiness and satisfaction from making other people happy, and this is just so pure and beautiful. I've grown up striving to have the same qualities and love for people as you. You encourage us not to be divided and to come together, and sometimes I don't even know if you realize that you're doing it. Even when you're not singing, you're making videos or constantly checking on us through any form of outlet obtainable to you. This is something that you don't have to do, and it so special to so many people, including myself. Your art and your creations have changed so many people across the world, even if you don't think it's done much. You inspire people every day to follow in your footsteps and spread kindness, which is all that you can do in life. As a solo artist, you have never lost these values and only further incorporated them into everything that you do. I sincerely appreciate the way that you treated and loved your members, and the influence that you've had on their lives is too grand for any description. All of the time that you spent with them is so precious and they are the best versions of themselves because of the memories that they share with you. I also want to touch on potentially the most sacred relationship that you have in my opinion, and that is with Krystal. I also have an older sister who I am inseparable with and who is my world, and seeing the fun-loving and trusting relationship that you have with your sister is something that I whole-heartedly understand. Even when the two of you are just having fun, it brings tears to my eyes because you are showing that there is an element of family that can be replaced by no other. Again, I can't thank you enough for raising and nurturing Krystal and for being the light in her life; same as my sister is for me. I've seen what all of the shared experiences has created for there two of you, and it is an unbreakable bond so perfect and eternal. I want to personally thank your family and parents for raising you (and Krystal) and providing you with all of the love and care that you in turn, brought to the world. I don't want the cycle of kindness to end and I love and appreciate your family all the same. I thank them for helping you live out your dreams. Jessica, it's not easy doing what you've done for years, and through all of your hardships and obstacles that life through threw at you, you are still here, as happy and beautiful as ever. I can't find the right words to say to such a meaningful and precious person who has been in my life for as long as I can remember. I am seriously so proud of you for continuing your journey despite all of the unfortunate circumstances that you might have found yourself in. Without a doubt, I know how hard you worked for what you wanted and I've watched you through these years get closer to your dreams. It's been a honor being by your side through some of your difficult moments, and I can't even imagine what they were like going through them. Nonetheless, you are stronger than you will ever know and are still here even more resilient than ever. I thank you for all of the hard work you've but in just to bring us one little piece of content. Thank you for sacrificing your tears, time, and efforts to give us the music that represents so much of our lives, bringing us countless stages and events, and continuing to smile for us no matter what happens to you. I don't know where I would be had you not come into my life so many years ago. You've given me and so many others more memories than I can even count. I hope that you're aware of all the people you've changed, because it's not just a day you can better, it's a life. I want you to always feel our love every day and use it to get through any hard times in the future. We trust you entirely and just want to give back all that you've given to us. I hope that this birthday is perfect for you and brings you all of the blessings that you deserve. I hope that it's magical and that you spend it surrounded by those who love you most in this world. Thank you for everything that you've done and continue to do day in and out just for us. I pray that you and your loved ones stay safe, and find happiness and worth in your futures. Always be happy and healthy Jessica, and remember we always love you unconditionally! We will support you no matter what/ I hope you never lose your beautiful spirit, kind heart, and wholesome soul. Please have fun! Happy birthday Jessica, and we adore you!!

mind you this was on a dance practice video from 13 years ago filmed on a potato

tumblr_mzrcixrMg01rrrnudo5_250.gif

• Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

just found one of @Gorjesspazze9's Youtube comments

Hide contents

Jessica Jung. Being a fan of yours has been one of the only consistencies in my life. SNSD was the first K-Pop girl that I ever became a fan of; as well as the first K-Pop girl group overall. My older sister introduced me to it almost ten years ago, and it was history ever since. I never thought that I would ever come to be so infatuated with you, but it happened. In many ways, you were my firsts for a lot of things when it came to K-Pop. Having you in my life all this time just tells me that you came into my life for a reason. Not surprisingly, you were one of the first members to draw my attention in. It wasn't just you, but there was something about you that made me intrigued by your group as a whole. You had this presence that brought out the strengths in your other members, and I didn't even know anything about you yet all those years ago. Of course, my sister would go on to tell me everything about all of you, but for my own first impressions, I was blown away by you. You also had just had this gaze and a very commanding way of owning the camera. Just your piercing eyes had me mesmerized by your passion and attitude towards your music. I started watching all kinds of music videos and performances from you, and I became more and more fascinated with you as a person over time. It then was your dancing that I started to notice and focus on. By this point, I couldn't stop watching you during your stages and performances. I then was attached to your dancing abilities. You movements are so seductive and alluring, yet powerful and crisp all at the same time. Every time you dance you offer such a dynamic movement combination that I don't think I've ever seen before. You always put on an historic performance for your fans when you dance and every moment spent doing so is a moment for you to communicate with them through sincere and expressive body language. However, what I believe to be your greatest charm to be is your voice. I know that I am know the only person who was surprised to hear such a unique and versatile voice when I first discovered you, and it is an experience that I have never forgotten. Your voice is sharp and silky at the same time, while also managing to be strong, controlled, and bold. You have so much diversity when it comes to singing, and you can reach heights fit for your voice only. There are qualities and stylistic choices that make your voice stand out and give character to every song you've sang. I've been with you for several years, and with each passing day your voice has only evolved and brought us so much comfort and inspiration. Being that you have had countless years of experience and time as an idol, you are a natural-born performer and an iconic artist. Still, I can't help but wonder where this world would be today without your voice and your gift of art and music. On top of this of becoming immersed with your musical talents, I've fallen in love with your personality all the same. Perhaps what I love with the most about you is that your stage persona is so strong and full of life, it's even more lovely getting to see and know you off stage when you are by yourself or with your friends. Being a fan of yours for almost ten years now, I have gotten the absolute pleasure of getting to know you on a more personal level than I know others. One of the first traits that I notice and share with your is your complete goofiness in every situation. It is extremely important to take the time to laugh every day, especially with what's going on in the world right now, and you do that so effortlessly and easily. You have this ability to light the room up and ease any tensions with your tendency to engage those around you in your witty and spontaneous humor. I've always loved laughing alongside you and laughing at the hilarious pranks you've played on your friends and family. I never know what you're going to do next and it causes me to anticipate spending more time with you and getting to know you. I've seen you completely change the mood around just by making everyone laugh, and not everyone has the ability to do that. You really are a gift to those you meet and even to those who don't know you too personally. You offer such comfort and openness by having such a warm and inviting heart for people. We need this kindness, again, especially now more than ever. I sometimes wonder if you know about the impact you have on so many people everywhere. Just by making music or videos of any kind, funny or casual, you have the ability to completely turn at least one person's day around. It's been such a comfort knowing that we, as your fans, can turn to you whenever we need somebody. For as long as I've known you, I've seen you be completely selfless from the very beginning, and only continue to be more so over time. It seems that whatever you are engaging yourself in, it's always to benefit other people and not yourself so much. You appear to get happiness and satisfaction from making other people happy, and this is just so pure and beautiful. I've grown up striving to have the same qualities and love for people as you. You encourage us not to be divided and to come together, and sometimes I don't even know if you realize that you're doing it. Even when you're not singing, you're making videos or constantly checking on us through any form of outlet obtainable to you. This is something that you don't have to do, and it so special to so many people, including myself. Your art and your creations have changed so many people across the world, even if you don't think it's done much. You inspire people every day to follow in your footsteps and spread kindness, which is all that you can do in life. As a solo artist, you have never lost these values and only further incorporated them into everything that you do. I sincerely appreciate the way that you treated and loved your members, and the influence that you've had on their lives is too grand for any description. All of the time that you spent with them is so precious and they are the best versions of themselves because of the memories that they share with you. I also want to touch on potentially the most sacred relationship that you have in my opinion, and that is with Krystal. I also have an older sister who I am inseparable with and who is my world, and seeing the fun-loving and trusting relationship that you have with your sister is something that I whole-heartedly understand. Even when the two of you are just having fun, it brings tears to my eyes because you are showing that there is an element of family that can be replaced by no other. Again, I can't thank you enough for raising and nurturing Krystal and for being the light in her life; same as my sister is for me. I've seen what all of the shared experiences has created for there two of you, and it is an unbreakable bond so perfect and eternal. I want to personally thank your family and parents for raising you (and Krystal) and providing you with all of the love and care that you in turn, brought to the world. I don't want the cycle of kindness to end and I love and appreciate your family all the same. I thank them for helping you live out your dreams. Jessica, it's not easy doing what you've done for years, and through all of your hardships and obstacles that life through threw at you, you are still here, as happy and beautiful as ever. I can't find the right words to say to such a meaningful and precious person who has been in my life for as long as I can remember. I am seriously so proud of you for continuing your journey despite all of the unfortunate circumstances that you might have found yourself in. Without a doubt, I know how hard you worked for what you wanted and I've watched you through these years get closer to your dreams. It's been a honor being by your side through some of your difficult moments, and I can't even imagine what they were like going through them. Nonetheless, you are stronger than you will ever know and are still here even more resilient than ever. I thank you for all of the hard work you've but in just to bring us one little piece of content. Thank you for sacrificing your tears, time, and efforts to give us the music that represents so much of our lives, bringing us countless stages and events, and continuing to smile for us no matter what happens to you. I don't know where I would be had you not come into my life so many years ago. You've given me and so many others more memories than I can even count. I hope that you're aware of all the people you've changed, because it's not just a day you can better, it's a life. I want you to always feel our love every day and use it to get through any hard times in the future. We trust you entirely and just want to give back all that you've given to us. I hope that this birthday is perfect for you and brings you all of the blessings that you deserve. I hope that it's magical and that you spend it surrounded by those who love you most in this world. Thank you for everything that you've done and continue to do day in and out just for us. I pray that you and your loved ones stay safe, and find happiness and worth in your futures. Always be happy and healthy Jessica, and remember we always love you unconditionally! We will support you no matter what/ I hope you never lose your beautiful spirit, kind heart, and wholesome soul. Please have fun! Happy birthday Jessica, and we adore you!!

mind you this was on a dance practice video from 13 years ago filmed on a potato

tumblr_mzrcixrMg01rrrnudo5_250.gif

Sounds like me 😭💀
except SNSD definitely wasn't the first Kpop artist I became a fan of. It was Boa, and I don't become a some until Genie era. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

perfect timing 

Edited by katyberry
  • Like 2

:laugh:

TXT and the homeless kids are truly the worst bg ever to exist

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Those tweets. 

HYBE roaches are reaching.  No one reminds of TXT while watching Live My Life bfr :skull:

2 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

300M views. Most Legendary Comeback of 2010's, yep 

Waiting for the mess and incoming OT8 post  from SM 

:clack:

SM probably wont acknowledge it:toofunny3:

anyways the Boys will always be that *****:jonny5: Sooyoung never fails to slay me this era

they are so cute

tumblr_m2b7u4rQfe1qg9lud.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

@Save-Me-Oprah @TheCal

seunghan soft launch? :duca:

6bdzoy.png

4 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

"RIIZE's members did not mention Seunghan when speaking with Billboard or at their concert in Los Angeles, and a non-SM representative made multiple requests that Billboard not mention Seunghan in the interview for the digital cover story. SM Entertainment did not respond to questions about Seunghan's status with the band, and the company has not provided an update about the legal actions it is taking on Seunghan's behalf."

losers.

image.png

• MuCore.EP860: YOON CHAEWON, BADVILLAIN, Candy Shop, cignature, EVERGLOW, WOOAH, H1-KEY, Kep1er, KWON EUNBI, NAYEON(TWICE), EVNNE, BLITZERS, TRENDZ, ONE PACT, RIIZE, BAE173
Uh, rewind the stream and it's just like I didn't forget! And tomorrow...
  • Inki.EP1231: SPIA, Candy Shop, BADVILLAIN, cignature, Kep1er, WOOAH, H1-KEY, EVERGLOW, KWON EUNBI, NAYEON(TWICE), EVNNE, RIIZE, BLITZERS, ONE PACT, Big Ocean, TRENDZ, BAE173

:cm:

5 hours ago, Odette Violet said:

We need a BTS and Blackpink comeback 

:khalyan2:

do we

the new H1-KEY and WOOAH minis are cute - definitely need to get into the rest of their discogs sometime (which won't be hard since they're both still fairly small) :katie2:

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

do we

If that means kpoppies can leave aespa alone then yes we do :cm:

Edited by Odette Violet

also how did I miss this earlier this month, this is retro EXCELLENCE :jonny3:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

the new H1-KEY and WOOAH minis are cute - definitely need to get into the rest of their discogs sometime (which won't be hard since they're both still fairly small) :katie2:

Woo!Ah! lots of supplemental visual content.

:cm:

15 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

If that means kpoppies can leave aespa alone then yes we do :cm:

It won't :cm:

GQowV4YXEAA8sMI?format=jpg&name=medium

oh Billboard really gagged them here huh

GQeeN_iXYAEyPS2?format=jpg&name=900x900

oh wow Anton

4x.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.